Islamic Forum
TG1234567

Hello From The West Bank

Hello everyone. Salaam and Shalom. This year I am volunteering again in the West Bank with International Solidarity Movement, an organization that works to document and when possible try to stop abuses against Palestinian civilians at the hands of the israeli Army and settlers. I am volunteering this year with my wife, although she leaves very soon and I hope to stay on for a few more weeks. 

If you would like to view or follow the blog, please feel free to see the link below: 

http://hungryandthirstyforjustice.blogspot.com/

PropellerAds

Thank you my friend for your kind words. The real people who deserve your admiration though aren't people like me- we only come for a few weeks or at the most a few months, and go. Although sometimes we get teargassed and pushed around by soldiers, that is more or less the worst we face- once in a while one of us is shot and wounded or gets a beating- but that is all. No one from our group has ever died in the West Bank. The real noble people are the Palestinians who are standing up for their rights, and those israelis who stand in solidarity with them. Unlike us, they are taking real risks and they devote much more time to the struggle for justice and peace than people like me.

Thank you so much for sharing your blog and shedding a light on the injustices that the Palestinians suffer on a daily basis.  If only the Western Media weren't so biased and blind to their suffering.  I will be sharing your blog as far as possible.

May Allah keep you and your wife and colleagues safe from harm.

Thank you, Sadia. Please share it, I hope to raise as much awareness as possible.