Islamic Forum
vipin

Why Should I Believe In Muhammed?

i dont believe muhammed as prophet and hence i dont believe quran as word of god.

please be friendly and polite in participating in this forum.

consider these as opportunity to clarify my doubts.

point 1. all previous prophets starting from moses to jesus were isrealities. muhammed is not isreal. so he is not a prophet.

point 2. all prophets were prophesying. muhammed was not. muhammed heard from angel and then spoke it. a strange method. so he is not a prophet.

point 3. all prophet were annointed. muhammed did not reveal his identity in terms of annointing at all. so he is not prophet.

point 4. all prophets performed signs to prove they are of god. means did miracles or prophecised, and kept holy life. Muhammed lost his impression in dealing with ladies. he thought to marry a 6 year old girl but waited. also didnt perform any miracles. only sign he has is spoke something that normal person cannot think of. so muhammed is not a prophet.

point 5.all prophets did not go for war but was speaking message and performing miracles. muhammed went for wars after war killed many people through his believers. which prophet went for war?? so muhammed is not a prophet.

point 6. we christains believe jesus is the last prophet of kind of old testament. there is no more prophets after jesus. so muhammed is not a prophet.

point 7. we christains believe any christian to be annointed. this annointing guide us to the truth so we dont require a priest or prophet to guide us to a truth. so we dont require a prophet. for that reason, why should God sent prophet like muhammed again?

for these reasons muhammed is not a prophet of God for me?

please take this as positive challenge only. not as insult to your faith or prophet in any means.

PropellerAds

point 1. all previous prophets starting from moses to jesus were isrealities. muhammed is not isreal. so he is not a prophet.

The result is irrelevant to the premise.

The Arabs were fresh, and ready for a Prophet. Sending another Prophet to the Jews after Jesus peace be upon him would have been useless, because sons of israel used to kill prophets.

: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

Noble Qur'aan defines the mission of Jesus (peace be upon him), as follows:

a.. To confirm (the laws) that already existed even before his arrival, from the Torah (in the Old Testament) ; (Noble Quran 61:6)

b.. To give the good news (the gospel) of the arrival of a messenger, who comes after him, whose name will be 'Ahmad' (another name of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). (Noble Quran 61:6)

c.. To teach the Children of israel, unto whom he was sent, matters of wisdom ; (Noble Quran 43:63)

d.. To clarify certain matters in which they (Jews) differed ; (Noble Quran 43:63) and

e.. To legitimize certain things that were earlier banned for them. (Noble Quran 3:50)

God has sent different prophets to different peoples. Jesus was one of these national prophets. He was the Messiah of the israelites.

The mission of Jesus was only for the children of israel, but the Prophet Muhammad came with a message for all nations of the earth. Jesus clearly stated:

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of israel."(Matthew l5:24)

On the other hand, the Prophet Muhammad from the very beginning of his ministry addressed himself to the entire humanity. It was revealed to him:

(We have not sent thee (Muhammad) but as a mercy to all the nations.)

(Qur'an 21:107)

(Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the Messenger of God to you all - the Messenger of Him unto Whom belongeth the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no god save Him.)

(Qur'an 7: 158)

People of the book used to say to the Arab polytheists, "A Prophet shall be sent just before the end of this world and we, along with him, shall exterminate you, just as the nations of `Ad and Iram were exterminated.''

Also, Muhammad bin Ishaq narrated that Ibn `Abbas said, "The Jews used to invoke Allah (for the coming of Muhammad ) in order to gain victory over the Aws and Khazraj, before the Prophet was sent. When Allah sent him to the Arabs, they rejected him and denied what they used to say about him. Hence, Mu`adh bin Jabal and Bishr bin Al-Bara' bin Ma`rur, from Bani Salamah, said to them, `O Jews! Fear Allah and embrace Islam. You used to invoke Allah for the coming of Muhammad when we were still disbelievers and you used to tell us that he would come and describe him to us,'

90. How bad is that for which they have sold their own selves, that they should disbelieve in that which Allah has revealed (the Qur'an), grudging that Allah should reveal of His grace unto whom He wills of His servants. So they have drawn on themselves wrath upon wrath. And for the disbelievers, there is disgracing torment.)

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=347

http://www.quran-m.com/firas/en1/index.php/historical/483-the-witnesses-of-the-early-jews-to-the-prophethood-of-muhammad.html

Islam is the religion of all prophets. There is no racism in Islam.

Some points.

1. I cannot see anywhere in the New Testament where Jesus announces Mohammed. I know of course that Muslims claim theHoly Spirit or comforter are really references to Mohammed but Jesus sent the comforter to the disciples 600 years before Mohammed was even born.

2. You say Jesus was only for the israelites but if that is so one wonders why the word 'WORLD' occurs so many times and very often from the mouth of Jesus himself.

God has sent different prophets to different peoples. Jesus was one of these national prophets. He was the Messiah of the israelites.

Did God sent prophets to another nation besides israel?

which nation did he sent?

i am curious to know that because i am hearing it for first time.

Did Quran mention any of those nations? i think quran mentions only israel. i didnt read quran yet.

it would be helpful if you clarify my doubt.

thank you

vipin

The result is irrelevant to the premise.

The Arabs were fresh, and ready for a Prophet. Sending another Prophet to the Jews after Jesus peace be upon him would have been useless, because sons of israel used to kill prophets.

: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

Yes, they were ready for a prophet because they were pagan idolaters. If Mohammed was a prophet at all, which obviously I doubt, he was sent to the Arabs, an Arab prophet for the Arabs. Islam is so entrenched in arabic culture, traditions language etc.. How can it be any other way. It's even said by some that in order to understand the Quran better it needs to be read in its original language .. Arabic. The Jews at times may have killed prophets, but they were still worshipping the ONE God, of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. YHWH. So if the main message of Islam is calling people to worship the ONE God, then logically it has to be aimed at those who did not know or accept that God is ONE. The pagans.

Noble Qur'aan defines the mission of Jesus (peace be upon him), as follows:

a.. To confirm (the laws) that already existed even before his arrival, from the Torah (in the Old Testament) ; (Noble Quran 61:6)

b.. To give the good news (the gospel) of the arrival of a messenger, who comes after him, whose name will be 'Ahmad' (another name of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). (Noble Quran 61:6)

c.. To teach the Children of israel, unto whom he was sent, matters of wisdom ; (Noble Quran 43:63)

d.. To clarify certain matters in which they (Jews) differed ; (Noble Quran 43:63) and

e.. To legitimize certain things that were earlier banned for them. (Noble Quran 3:50)

Well, this is your account of Isa, which when compared I have to say bears very little resemblance to the biblical Jesus.

A. Jesus was sent to fulfil the Law not confirm it. Fulfil in the role of Saviour (Messiah) because mankind cannot be saved by the Law.

B. The good news, (the Gospel) is the coming of the Kingdom of God, not another prophet. jesus said it was ended with Him. Ahmed, is not mentioned anywhere in John, and it doesn't work translating "Paraclete" into Ahmed, as it's not and never will be a proper noun.

C. Jesus was sent as Messiah to israel and as a light to the Gentiles. His mission was not simply worship of One God, seeing as the Jews had been doing that for millennia already. It was a message of salvation, which had been put in place from mankind's fall from grace through Adams sin. It was the means to restore mankind's relationship with a Holy God.

D. To clarify certain matters? Don't understand what needed clarifying maybe you could elaborate on that.

E. Legitimise certain previously banned things? Again, please elaborate, like what was banned and legitimised through Jesus.

The mission of Jesus was only for the children of israel, but the Prophet Muhammad came with a message for all nations of the earth. Jesus clearly stated:

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of israel."(Matthew l5:24)

Sorry, you can't just use one Bible verse out of context and upon that base your assumption that Jesus was sent only for the children of israel. Jesus Himself said He was sent for ALL mankind. The OT prophets prophesied the same. His final command was to the disciples that they were to preach the Gospel (good news of the coming Kingdom of God and how to be part of it) to ALL peoples of ALL nations in the WORLD. Can't be any clearer.

On the other hand, the Prophet Muhammad from the very beginning of his ministry addressed himself to the entire humanity. It was revealed to him:

(We have not sent thee (Muhammad) but as a mercy to all the nations.)

(Qur'an 21:107)

(Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the Messenger of God to you all - the Messenger of Him unto Whom belongeth the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no god save Him.)

(Qur'an 7: 158)

People of the book used to say to the Arab polytheists, "A Prophet shall be sent just before the end of this world and we, along with him, shall exterminate you, just as the nations of `Ad and Iram were exterminated.''

Also, Muhammad bin Ishaq narrated that Ibn `Abbas said, "The Jews used to invoke Allah (for the coming of Muhammad ) in order to gain victory over the Aws and Khazraj, before the Prophet was sent. When Allah sent him to the Arabs, they rejected him and denied what they used to say about him. Hence, Mu`adh bin Jabal and Bishr bin Al-Bara' bin Ma`rur, from Bani Salamah, said to them, `O Jews! Fear Allah and embrace Islam. You used to invoke Allah for the coming of Muhammad when we were still disbelievers and you used to tell us that he would come and describe him to us,'

90. How bad is that for which they have sold their own selves, that they should disbelieve in that which Allah has revealed (the Qur'an), grudging that Allah should reveal of His grace unto whom He wills of His servants. So they have drawn on themselves wrath upon wrath. And for the disbelievers, there is disgracing torment.)

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=347

http://www.quran-m.com/firas/en1/index.php/historical/483-the-witnesses-of-the-early-jews-to-the-prophethood-of-muhammad.html

Islam is the religion of all prophets. There is no racism in Islam.

The prophets never had a "religion" God never founded a "religion". They brought the same message worship God as One and the redemption of mankind by the Messiah. Jesus... The Son. This is for all mankind, because whereas there is racism to be found in all religions, (because that is a fault in man) there is no racism in God. No race is superior to another, men and women are equal in the eyes of God and the colour of ones skin is meaningless. You spend so much time looking to your "religion" you are in danger of losing God.

Jesus was sent to the Jews first and then to the nations [ all non-jews ]  Jesus provided salvation for all men through Himself . Jesus came through the human lineage of the Jews , yet was not sent for the Jews exclusively . Jesus mission was not to teach the Law , but to fulfill it .

His mission ?  To take the penalty of all the sins of all mankind , to die in our place as it were .To redeem our souls . To provide everlasting life to all who accept Him .

That is the Christian Message , transcending all religion and religious sects found in Christianity . He is the Alpha and Omega , the First and the Last . There is no other way to The Father except through Him , Jesus stated this Himself . There is no other way . That is the core belief of Christianity , which in reality is an extension of Judaism . The word "Christian " is a term the Greeks applied to followers of " the Christ " or the Lamb, and thus were called " Christ-Folk "  . Those who believed on Jesus were called Followers of the Way . Anyone who believes that Jesus is the only means to salvation , accepts that they can do nothing to gain salvation by their own acts , for it is by God's Grace that salvation is provided , and that, by accepting Jesus , who is the human representation of God Himself ,who has suffered the consequence of the sins of all men for all time , on our behalf .  Love God and love your neighbor , which would naturally follow anyone accepting God's Grace and Salvation through the person of Jesus .

That in short is what a true Christian believes . Everyman , no matter what religion or stature will be given the choice of accepting or rejecting Jesus . God in His Infinite Mercy provides each and every man this opportunity .  That is the Gospel [ good  news] that Jesus preached . It is called the Everlasting Gospel .

• Like 1

Did God sent prophets to another nation besides israel?

which nation did he sent?

i am curious to know that because i am hearing it for first time.

Did Quran mention any of those nations? i think quran mentions only israel. i didnt read quran yet.

it would be helpful if you clarify my doubt.

thank you

vipin

It is an Islamic viewpoint that for every nation was sent a Messenger for their guidance. The important matter was the concept of Tawheed i.e., in oneness of Allah. The secondary matter was Shariah which kept changing from tribe to tribe and nation to nation. Allah, the most high, alone knows what is good for His creation. As it is mentioned in the Qur'ân:

And for every Ummah (a community or a nation), there is a Messenger; when their Messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged. (Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

"We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now God leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 14:4)"

Some of these Messengers are mentioned in the Qur'ân by Allah and some of them are not as the Qur'ân says:

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah. So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)

Have a look here;

https://islamicnafahat.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/all-prophets-were-muslims/

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/10228/prophets-of-quran/

It is an Islamic viewpoint that for every nation was sent a Messenger for their guidance. The important matter was the concept of Tawheed i.e., in oneness of Allah. The secondary matter was Shariah which kept changing from tribe to tribe and nation to nation. Allah, the most high, alone knows what is good for His creation. As it is mentioned in the Qur'ân:

And for every Ummah (a community or a nation), there is a Messenger; when their Messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged. (Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

"We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now God leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 14:4)"

Some of these Messengers are mentioned in the Qur'ân by Allah and some of them are not as the Qur'ân says:

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah. So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)

Have a look here;

https://islamicnafahat.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/all-prophets-were-muslims/

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/10228/prophets-of-quran/

hi,

thanks for your reply.

Do you proof that prophets were sent to other nations besides it is mentioned in Quran ? i asked my muslim friend and he told me that prophet hoodh was sent to Aaadh community. but where is the proof of it in history? why should i believe anything like this without a proof in the history if it happened in the history. i understand at the same time there are some things we need to believe without an evidence of existence. the concept of hell we cannot believe it with proof. we cannot see it with natural eyes. so such things we have to believe it exist without evidence. but when it comes to history there must be proof. i live in india there is no history that a prophet came here and established his word(or message) here. so i cannot believe your statement blindly. china believe in buddhism and other religions or philosophies in the past. never heard of any prophet in their history. your friend here mentioned that arabs are fresh meaning that no prophets were sent to them before. no prophets were sent to any arab nations. can you prove the existence of a prophet and his message in the history in any nation(except israel for i know god sent prophets to israel)? why should i believe blindly a prophet was there in any other community without historical evidence(i mean beyond evidence in quran)? so can you prove your statemnet with evidence atleast one community that a prophet was sent to them? if you could prove it i will not show hard heartedness in that matter.

Also, you cannot prove that jesus was sent only to israel from the history. the immediate disciples of jesus spread christianity to many nations. just few years after the killing of jesus the roman emperor(the ceaser) was converted. some of the disciples of jesus came to india through ship within few years of killing of jesus. why did disciples spread the message if jesus was meant only for israel? the spreading of christianity to other nations did not started after 100 years or something but it happened very immediate years after the killing of jesus. so we have proof both historically and from bible that Jesus is the last prophet for all the mankind  in the earth and hence God need not sent another last prophet. you yourself will see christians in majority nations of the earth that itself speaks he was the original last prophet who was sent to all mankind.

thanks

vipin

• Like 1

If You want to check the Miracles of Prophet Muhammad You can check it here: http://islamhashtag.com/the-miracles-of-prophet-muhammad/

I looked at those 'miracles', I can only conclude that together with ALL claims of 'miracles', they are just so much unsubstantiated nonsense.  Notice how 'miracles' always seem to happen somewhere in the distant past, in the absence of reliable witnesses, and never documented, noted or commented on outside of (holy) scriptures.  We have an abundance of ancient documents (or artifacts) that record many mundane and relatively insignificant events: but potable water flowing from someones finger...well, that apparently wasn't worth recording.    

You don't just need to believe in Muhammad, but you have to follow him. 

Why should you follow Muhammad? 

Because he is a messenger and prophet of God.

There isn't such a rule that prophets have to be from the children of israel. God can make a stone a child of Abraham. Adam and Noah were not israeli. There had been about 124000 from which there had been 131 messengers. Five of them are messengers of strong will which are Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad. Only two of them are descendants of Jacob. 

point 2. all prophets were prophesying. muhammed was not. muhammed heard from angel and then spoke it. a strange method. so he is not a prophet.

Muhammad is the Messenger of God not just a prophet. He recited the speech of God which the Holy Spirit of Truth revealed to him, The Holy Spirit of Truth is Archangel Gabriel.

point 3. all prophet were annointed. muhammed did not reveal his identity in terms of annointing at all. so he is not prophet.

We have ghusl and wudhu. By the way, Gabriel took out a piece of flesh from his heart which the evil jinn use to put doubts in human beings.

point 4. all prophets performed signs to prove they are of god. means did miracles or prophecised, and kept holy life. Muhammed lost his impression in dealing with ladies. he thought to marry a 6 year old girl but waited. also didnt perform any miracles. only sign he has is spoke something that normal person cannot think of. so muhammed is not a prophet.

The Qur'an is a miracle. The most developed science in Mecca was poetry and the Arabic language. An illiterate person produced a work that surpassed what the greatest poets produced. No poet could compete with Qur'an. Qur'an mean recitation.

point 5.all prophets did not go for war but was speaking message and performing miracles. muhammed went for wars after war killed many people through his believers. which prophet went for war?? so muhammed is not a prophet.

The children of israel had to stay in Sinai and walk around for 40 years, just because they did not want to fight the Amaleek. Only Joshua and Caleb were willing to attack Amaleek. 

King David and Solomon fought many battles. The Messenger Muhammad always tried to avoid the fighting, but the Meccans didn't. The battle of Khaybar was the only battle against the Yahood. 

I did not fight the Jews in Madina. He did not fight Banu Qaynookah, Banu Quraydah, nor Banu Nadeer. The treaty of Hudaybiyah was the proof that he tried to avoid wars and battles. The Meccans were blood thirsty. 

point 6. we christains believe jesus is the last prophet of kind of old testament. there is no more prophets after jesus. so muhammed is not a prophet.

Jesus was not the last prophet, but the last chance for the Pharisees and the other Jews. Muhammad and Islam became the cornerstone for the Jews which was prophesized in the Gospels. They stumbled and fell over that cornerstone.

point 7. we christains believe any christian to be annointed. this annointing guide us to the truth so we dont require a priest or prophet to guide us to a truth. so we dont require a prophet. for that reason, why should God sent prophet like muhammed again?

You need a prophet because you are misguided.

There isn't such a rule that prophets have to be from the children of israel. God can make a stone a child of Abraham. Adam and Noah were not israeli. There had been about 124000 from which there had been 131 messengers. Five of them are messengers of strong will which are Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad. Only two of them are descendants of Jacob. 

Muhammad is the Messenger of God not just a prophet. He recited the speech of God which the Holy Spirit of Truth revealed to him, The Holy Spirit of Truth is Archangel Gabriel.

We have ghusl and wudhu. By the way, Gabriel took out a piece of flesh from his heart which the evil jinn use to put doubts in human beings.

The Qur'an is a miracle. The most developed science in Mecca was poetry and the Arabic language. An illiterate person produced a work that surpassed what the greatest poets produced. No poet could compete with Qur'an. Qur'an mean recitation.

The children of israel had to stay in Sinai and walk around for 40 years, just because they did not want to fight the Amaleek. Only Joshua and Caleb were willing to attack Amaleek. 

King David and Solomon fought many battles. The Messenger Muhammad always tried to avoid the fighting, but the Meccans didn't. The battle of Khaybar was the only battle against the Yahood. 

I did not fight the Jews in Madina. He did not fight Banu Qaynookah, Banu Quraydah, nor Banu Nadeer. The treaty of Hudaybiyah was the proof that he tried to avoid wars and battles. The Meccans were blood thirsty. 

Jesus was not the last prophet, but the last chance for the Pharisees and the other Jews. Muhammad and Islam became the cornerstone for the Jews which was prophesized in the Gospels. They stumbled and fell over that cornerstone.

You need a prophet. The annointment for the Muslims will be one the Day of Judgement when Rasulullah gives us water from his poor. He will give us that water to drink by his own hands. This drink causes us quentch thirst forever. The annointment for the believers is when they enter through the gates of paradise and eat fish liver with salsabeel. They may swim in the river of honey.

Jennah is our annointment while you have dunya, this world/mammon.

Edited by Kai Thaabit

Yes there is. Gods covenant promise was through Isaac NOT Ishmael. Muhammed is NOT from the line of Isaac.

Genesis 17New International Version (NIV)

The Covenant of Circumcision

17 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty, walk before me faithfully and be blameless. 2 Then I will make my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers.”

3 Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, 4 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

15 God also said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you are no longer to call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah. 16 I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”

17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, “Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?” 18 And Abraham said to God, “If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!”

19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.” 22 When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.

23 On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him. 24 Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised, 25 and his son Ishmael was thirteen; 26 Abraham and his son Ishmael were both circumcised on that very day. 27 And every male in Abraham’s household, including those born in his household or bought from a foreigner, was circumcised with him.

Only muslims believe it's a possibility for the Holy Spirit to be an angel. It's not.

Not the same thing at all. You believe Gabriel took a piece of flesh from his heart and take it on faith that it's true. It can't be proven as fact.

Even if the Qur'an was a miracle, (I don't see myself how it can be considered as one) it is not a miracle that can be attributed to Muhammed because he himself didn't produce it, he relayed what Gabriel (if it was Gabriel) told him to.

God never condoned violence to promote religion.

Jesus is the last chance for ALL mankind. If you don't have Jesus you don't have God. The cornerstone is Jesus always has been always will be.

You need a prophet. The annointment for the Muslims will be one the Day of Judgement when Rasulullah gives us water from his poor. He will give us that water to drink by his own hands. This drink causes us quentch thirst forever. The annointment for the believers is when they enter through the gates of paradise and eat fish liver with salsabeel. They may swim in the river of honey.

Jennah is our annointment while you have dunya, this world/mammon.

Jesus is the bread of life, He is the water to quench our spiritual thirst, without Him we are lost in the wilderness. With Him we have the promise of life eternal. Muhammed is dead and remains dead Jesus lives. Why should I follow a dead prophet like all the other dead prophets before Him when I have the living Gospel in Christ?

Jesus was sent to the Jews first and then to the nations [ all non-jews ]  Jesus provided salvation for all men through Himself . Jesus came through the human lineage of the Jews , yet was not sent for the Jews exclusively . Jesus mission was not to teach the Law , but to fulfill it .

His mission ?  To take the penalty of all the sins of all mankind , to die in our place as it were .To redeem our souls . To provide everlasting life to all who accept Him .

That is the Christian Message , transcending all religion and religious sects found in Christianity . He is the Alpha and Omega , the First and the Last . There is no other way to The Father except through Him , Jesus stated this Himself . There is no other way . That is the core belief of Christianity , which in reality is an extension of Judaism . The word "Christian " is a term the Greeks applied to followers of " the Christ " or the Lamb, and thus were called " Christ-Folk "  . Those who believed on Jesus were called Followers of the Way . Anyone who believes that Jesus is the only means to salvation , accepts that they can do nothing to gain salvation by their own acts , for it is by God's Grace that salvation is provided , and that, by accepting Jesus , who is the human representation of God Himself ,who has suffered the consequence of the sins of all men for all time , on our behalf .  Love God and love your neighbor , which would naturally follow anyone accepting God's Grace and Salvation through the person of Jesus .

That in short is what a true Christian believes . Everyman , no matter what religion or stature will be given the choice of accepting or rejecting Jesus . God in His Infinite Mercy provides each and every man this opportunity .  That is the Gospel [ good  news] that Jesus preached . It is called the Everlasting Gospel .

This is a beautiful summary. :)

I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.” I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.” Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.” 22 When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.

The covenant was everlasting as long the children of israel broke the covenant. New wine should be filled into a new hose. If you fill a new hose with old wine, the wine will rot. If you pour new wine into an old hose, the hose will burst. The hose is the covenant while the wine is the law/sharee'ah/halacha. There is not mentioning about prophethood. God bless Ismael with a prophet and established a new covenant with Bnai Noach.

Only muslims believe it's a possibility for the Holy Spirit to be an angel. It's not.

Gabriel is the leader of the angels and he is the angel who carries the message to the prophets and messengers. He receives the messages directly from the source, God Almighty. That's why he is Rooh Quddus, the Holy Spirit. He brings the truth to the prophet. The prophets and messengers can't see the future, but they rely on the angel. Gabriel is the Angel of Revelation. Michael is the Angel who controls the physical world while Gabriel is responsible for the spiritual world such as carrying the speech of God.

Not the same thing at all. You believe Gabriel took a piece of flesh from his heart and take it on faith that it's true. It can't be proven as fact.

There is only one true messiah and one false messiah. The true messiah is Jesus Son of Mary while the false messiah will come towards the end of time. He will be killed by Jesus by his vision. Rasulullah is not the messiah, but the leader of mankind on the Day of Judgement.

Even if the Qur'an was a miracle, (I don't see myself how it can be considered as one) it is not a miracle that can be attributed to Muhammed because he himself didn't produce it, he relayed what Gabriel (if it was Gabriel) told him to.

Gabriel carries the message of God to the prophets. There is no prophet that can see the unseen unless the Angel of Revelation reveals it to him. Prophets are human beings and can't perform miracles on their own. They can't perform miracle, they aren't magicians nor fortunetellers. It was easier for Moses to read. Through reading he conveyed the message.

Moses had problems with free speech. Therefore, God Almighty ordered the Holy Spirit to write down the revelation and give it to Moses in form of the tablets. God also appointed Aaron as his assistant.
Muhammad did not receive the risalah/message in written form because he was unlettered. Therefore, God sent the Holy Spirit in order to recite the revelation to Muhammad and then Muhammad just repeated/recited unto his people the exact words the Angel revealed. It's the speech of God. Through recitation he conveyed the message.

David had a very beautiful voice and therefore God ordered Gabriel to deliver him the message in form of the Psalms (Zabur). Through his beautiful voice he conveyed the message.

Jesus received the message already when he dwelled inside the womb of Mary. He was able to speak in the cradle and he even spoke while he was inside her womb. That is why Jesus is called the word of God. He received the message and knowledge through the Holy Spirit, Angel Gabriel, the Angel who delivers the Speech of God to the prophets. Therefore, Jesus conveyed the message through preaching it unto the people, but his words were not from his own. Jesus was a human being just like you, but his gospel was the Speech of God.

The tablet of Moses were made of rock and stone. The material of the tablet was a creation, but the message of the Torah was the Speech of God.
The ink and the paper of the Qur'an/Mushaf are created, but the recitation, the message and words of Qur'an are the Speech of God. The Qur'an isn't the inspired word of God, but the literal Speech of God.
Jesus was a human being and his body was a creation, but the gospel Jesus preached was the uncreated Speech of God.

The prophets and messengers are the best of creation, but they are just creation, not the creator. Therefore, the Creator uses them as a tool in order to speak to us. God supports their prophethood by sending signs and miracles.

Messengers are sent to the people of disbelief while the prophet delivers the message among the believers.

God never condoned violence to promote religion.

That's why the Bible can't be the word of God because it condones extermination.

Jesus is the last chance for ALL mankind. If you don't have Jesus you don't have God. The cornerstone is Jesus always has been always will be.

Jesus was the final chance for the Jews to repent as a nation. The children of israel turned to Baal worship and that is why they lost the holy land. God gave the holy land to the Assyrians and later by the Babylonians. Then the Persian Achaemenid Empire took conquered Babel. Cyrus the Great agreed that the Jews of Persia were allowed to go back to the Holy Land again. Arthaxerxes disagreed and did not allow them, but then when Darius the Great was the leader they were allowed to leave. After this the Jews had another chance to renew the covenant with God, but by killing the messenger of God Jesus they lost the covenant with God. In this sense, Jesus became their cornerstone, The pharisees stumbled over Jesus the Messenger of God.

With Jews I mean the Pharisees, but not all children of Ishaaq and not all children of Jacob.

Jesus is the beginning of the end of time and he will be the end when he returns. The revelation to the Prophet was the first sign of the Day of Judgement. The Jews stumbled over Muhammad, because they stumble over the truth each time. The truth becomes their cornerstone. The stumbled because Jesus was born without a father. They judged that he was born out of wedlock. This became their cornerstone. Then they thought that they killed Jesus.

They thought that they killed Jesus:

Jesus was their cornerstone, because they throught they killed him.
Jesus was their cornerstone, because they throught Jesus was dead and therefore he couldn't be the messiah.
Jesus was their cornerstone, because they lost the covenant.
Muhammad became their cornerstone, because they expected the Messiah from the children of israel.
The children of Ismael became their cornerstone, too.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims agree that the Messiah must be from the children of Isaac/israel.
Christians and Muslims agree that the Messiah can only be Jesus.
The Jews however don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, because they thought they killed him and they believe a child outside wedlock can't be the Messiah.
The Muslims and Christians believe in the Second Coming of Jesus.
However, Muslims believe that he was just a messenger of God at his first coming, but will be the Messiah at his Second Coming.
Christians believe that his messiahship was already at his first coming.

You confuse Jesus first and second coming. At Jesus Second Coming the disbelief in Jesus as the True Messiah will be their cornerstone. The cornerstone will come in form of the False Messiah. The False Messiah will appear before the Second Coming of Jesus. At his Second Coming Jesus will be the final chance for mankind to follow the truth, because when the sunrises from the west all chances are gone.

There are three things if they appear then there is not chance of repentance. If you are a disbeliever and see the sign you can't become a believer after that anymore. If you have sins collected in your account, you can't erase them.

1. Witnessing the coming of the False Messiah.
2. Witnessing the Sun Rising from the West.
3. Witnessing the Beast coming out of the earth stamping the people.

The children of Ismael are blessed with Prophet Muhammad because he is the leader of Mankind. The twelve rulers begin with Abu Bakr, Umar ibn Al Khattaab, Uthmaan ibn Affaan, Ali ibn Abu Talib. Other leaders were Umar ibn AbdulAzeez and others. The twelveth ruler will be Muhammad/Ahmad ibn Abdullah Al Mahdi who is The Mahdi.

The covenant is established through Ishaaq by the defeating of the False Messiah through Jesus the True Messiah and the True Messiah is the progeny of Ishaaq which is Jesus Son of Mary. Muslims believe that the Mahdi will be followed or supported by an army from Khorassan. Khorassan is an area in Central Asia. This army will be the descendants of Ishaaq.

In Khorassan there are many descendants of Ishaaq who are not Jewish, but they from the lost tribes of israel. The Pashtu people in Afghanistan claim that they are the descendants of Joseph, the son of Jacob, the same person who was mistreated by his brothers and thrown in the well. They will be inside a masjid in Damascus when Jesus arrives. They witness Jesus Second Coming.

Jesus Second Coming will be public and not hidden or in secret. Everyone can see him arriving. He will be arriving on a cloud with two angels accompanying him.

Jesus is the bread of life, He is the water to quench our spiritual thirst, without Him we are lost in the wilderness. With Him we have the promise of life eternal. Muhammed is dead and remains dead Jesus lives. Why should I follow a dead prophet like all the other dead prophets before Him when I have the living Gospel in Christ?

Muhammad was sent to deliver a message and to teach the Sunnah unto the Ummah. He is not the messiah, but he confirmed the coming of the messiah and he confirmed that it will Jesus. Jesus is alive and he hasn't ever died. You don't believe in Muhammad because he has passed away? This means that you don't accept in Moses, Elijah because they were mortal? Jesus will die when he returns. He is alive with body and soul. Jesus will die and he will be resurrected again just like any other human being. His purpose was to convey the message, not to be worshipped by you. Jesus is not the gingerman bread. 

Edited by Kai Thaabit

I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.” I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.” Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.” 22 When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.

The covenant was everlasting as long the children of israel broke the covenant. New wine should be filled into a new hose. If you fill a new hose with old wine, the wine will rot. If you pour new wine into an old hose, the hose will burst. The hose is the covenant while the wine is the law/sharee'ah/halacha. There is not mentioning about prophethood. God bless Ismael with a prophet and established a new covenant with Bnai Noach.

Well, sorry but you don't know much about Biblical covenants then. Not surprised since God did not make a covenant with Muhammed for the muslims. A covenant is an agreement between two parties. There are two basic types of covenants - conditional and unconditional. A conditional or bilateral covenant is an agreement that is binding on both parties for its fulfillment. Both parties agree to fulfill certain conditions. If either party fails to meet their responsibilities, the covenant is broken and neither party has to fulfill the expectations of the covenant. An unconditional or unilateral covenant is an agreement between two parties, but only one of the two parties has to do something. Nothing is required of the other party.

The Abrahamic Covenant is an unconditional covenant. God made promises to Abraham that required nothing of Abraham. God went on to author many other covenants with other prophets, some conditional. The final covenant is the Covenant of Grace authored through Christ and is unconditional in nature. Ishmael was never a child of covenantal promise it was always Isaac, even the Qur'an does not mention any covenant given to Ishmael. The Bible on the other hand is very clear on the matter, I would take that over the deliberations of scholars any day.

Gabriel is the leader of the angels and he is the angel who carries the message to the prophets and messengers. He receives the messages directly from the source, God Almighty. That's why he is Rooh Quddus, the Holy Spirit. He brings the truth to the prophet. The prophets and messengers can't see the future, but they rely on the angel. Gabriel is the Angel of Revelation. Michael is the Angel who controls the physical world while Gabriel is responsible for the spiritual world such as carrying the speech of God.

You are mistaken and confused if you believe the Holy Spirit can be one and the same as an angel. Muhammed claimed to receive a revelation from Gabriel, yet this Gabriel told a very different message compared to what he announced in the Bible. Gabriel was a messenger of God, sent to bring glad tidings once the birth of John the Baptist and again at the annunciation of Jesus. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit was present with God at the dawn of creation. We know Angels are created beings. Do you believe God needs an Angels help in creation? Is Gods word not enough? The Qur'an claims God creates by His word does it not?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Genesis 1:1-2 NIV

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Genesis 2:7NIV

When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.

Psalm 104:30 NIV

Then we have the issue of blasphemy, the unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Surely such a sin of blasphemy can only be viewed so seriously if it was God Himself that was being blasphemed.. Not a mere creation .. An angel !!! Consider if you are told such a sin does not exist or its replaced instead with your sin of shirk, associating partners with God, when everyone knows (Jews and Christians) that God never had or is in any need of partners. Where does that leave you?

And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Matthew 12:31-32 NIV See also: Mark 3:29 & Luke 12:10

There is only one true messiah and one false messiah. The true messiah is Jesus Son of Mary while the false messiah will come towards the end of time. He will be killed by Jesus by his vision. Rasulullah is not the messiah, but the leader of mankind on the Day of Judgement.

Yes, Jesus is the only true Messiah. You just don't understand why He was sent. Many false messiahs exist in the world, their mission to lead people astray from the true Messiah. Any who teach a different Christ to the gospels is in effect a false Messiah. I'll let you join the dots yourself on that one. Muhammed was the leader of muslims then and now. But like all other prophets and people will bow before the throne of God and Jesus will be there on the right hand of the Father.

There is no prophet that can see the unseen unless the Angel of Revelation reveals it to him. Prophets are human beings and can't perform miracles on their own. They can't perform miracle, they aren't magicians nor fortunetellers. It was easier for Moses to read. Through reading he conveyed the message.[/color]
Moses had problems with free speech. Therefore, God Almighty ordered the Holy Spirit to write down the revelation and give it to Moses in form of the tablets. God also appointed Aaron as his assistant.Muhammad did not receive the risalah/message in written form because he was unlettered. Therefore, God sent the Holy Spirit in order to recite the revelation to Muhammad and then Muhammad just repeated/recited unto his people the exact words the Angel revealed. It's the speech of God. Through recitation he conveyed the message.David had a very beautiful voice and therefore God ordered Gabriel to deliver him the message in form of the Psalms (Zabur). Through his beautiful voice he conveyed the message. Jesus received the message already when he dwelled inside the womb of Mary. He was able to speak in the cradle and he even spoke while he was inside her womb. That is why Jesus is called the word of God. He received the message and knowledge through the Holy Spirit, Angel Gabriel, the Angel who delivers the Speech of God to the prophets. Therefore, Jesus conveyed the message through preaching it unto the people, but his words were not from his own. Jesus was a human being just like you, but his gospel was the Speech of God. The tablet of Moses were made of rock and stone. The material of the tablet was a creation, but the message of the Torah was the Speech of God.The ink and the paper of the Qur'an/Mushaf are created, but the recitation, the message and words of Qur'an are the Speech of God. The Qur'an isn't the inspired word of God, but the literal Speech of God.Jesus was a human being and his body was a creation, but the gospel Jesus preached was the uncreated Speech of God. The prophets and messengers are the best of creation, but they are just creation, not the creator. Therefore, the Creator uses them as a tool in order to speak to us. God supports their prophethood by sending signs and miracles. Messengers are sent to the people of disbelief while the prophet delivers the message among the believers.

God spoke to Moses directly, as God spoke to other prophets directly and appeared to others in dreams and visions. Not all prophets performed miracles. Not all miracles are divine in origin. The psalms although attributed to David he is not believed to be the author of all of them. God gave Moses the command to carve upon stone the commandments, do you think if writing had never developed as a means of human communication that Gods word would not be with mankind? Not so, we know people believed and trusted in Gods word long before it was put into words upon rock, animal skins, parchment and paper etc. Scripture was commited to writing from oral tradition as mankind progressed it was the best and fastest way to transmit the word of God. God sent His word made flesh to walk among us, people wrote of it as God willed that everyone will hear and know His word, Jesus Christ. Some though are wilfully deaf to it.

That's why the Bible can't be the word of God because it condones extermination.

I guess that rules the Qur'an out too then.

Jesus was the final chance for the Jews to repent as a nation. The children of israel turned to Baal worship and that is why they lost the holy land. God gave the holy land to the Assyrians and later by the Babylonians. Then the Persian Achaemenid Empire took conquered Babel. Cyrus the Great agreed that the Jews of Persia were allowed to go back to the Holy Land again. Arthaxerxes disagreed and did not allow them, but then when Darius the Great was the leader they were allowed to leave. After this the Jews had another chance to renew the covenant with God, but by killing the messenger of God Jesus they lost the covenant with God. In this sense, Jesus became their cornerstone, The pharisees stumbled over Jesus the Messenger of God.[/b]With Jews I mean the Pharisees, but not all children of Ishaaq and not all children of Jacob. Jesus is the beginning of the end of time and he will be the end when he returns. The revelation to the Prophet was the first sign of the Day of Judgement. The Jews stumbled over Muhammad, because they stumble over the truth each time. The truth becomes their cornerstone. The stumbled because Jesus was born without a father. They judged that he was born out of wedlock. This became their cornerstone. Then they thought that they killed Jesus. They thought that they killed Jesus: Jesus was their cornerstone, because they throught they killed him.Jesus was their cornerstone, because they throught Jesus was dead and therefore he couldn't be the messiah.Jesus was their cornerstone, because they lost the covenant.Muhammad became their cornerstone, because they expected the Messiah from the children of israel. The children of Ismael became their cornerstone, too.Jews, Christians, and Muslims agree that the Messiah must be from the children of Isaac/israel.Christians and Muslims agree that the Messiah can only be Jesus.The Jews however don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, because they thought they killed him and they believe a child outside wedlock can't be the Messiah.The Muslims and Christians believe in the Second Coming of Jesus.However, Muslims believe that he was just a messenger of God at his first coming, but will be the Messiah at his Second Coming.Christians believe that his messiahship was already at his first coming. You confuse Jesus first and second coming. At Jesus Second Coming the disbelief in Jesus as the True Messiah will be their cornerstone. The cornerstone will come in form of the False Messiah. The False Messiah will appear before the Second Coming of Jesus. At his Second Coming Jesus will be the final chance for mankind to follow the truth, because when the sunrises from the west all chances are gone. There are three things if they appear then there is not chance of repentance. If you are a disbeliever and see the sign you can't become a believer after that anymore. If you have sins collected in your account, you can't erase them. 1. Witnessing the coming of the False Messiah.2. Witnessing the Sun Rising from the West.3. Witnessing the Beast coming out of the earth stamping the people.The children of Ismael are blessed with Prophet Muhammad because he is the leader of Mankind. The twelve rulers begin with Abu Bakr, Umar ibn Al Khattaab, Uthmaan ibn Affaan, Ali ibn Abu Talib. Other leaders were Umar ibn AbdulAzeez and others. The twelveth ruler will be Muhammad/Ahmad ibn Abdullah Al Mahdi who is The Mahdi.The covenant is established through Ishaaq by the defeating of the False Messiah through Jesus the True Messiah and the True Messiah is the progeny of Ishaaq which is Jesus Son of Mary. Muslims believe that the Mahdi will be followed or supported by an army from Khorassan. Khorassan is an area in Central Asia. This army will be the descendants of Ishaaq.In Khorassan there are many descendants of Ishaaq who are not Jewish, but they from the lost tribes of israel. The Pashtu people in Afghanistan claim that they are the descendants of Joseph, the son of Jacob, the same person who was mistreated by his brothers and thrown in the well. They will be inside a masjid in Damascus when Jesus arrives. They witness Jesus Second Coming.Jesus Second Coming will be public and not hidden or in secret. Everyone can see him arriving. He will be arriving on a cloud with two angels accompanying him.

You seem confused. That the cornerstone is something one can trip over, whereas the cornerstone that is Christ is the foundation stone for the building of the Kingdom of God. We can agree that Jesus will indeed return in a fanfare of Glory, He will come in righteous judgement of the living and the dead, He will come to bring His sheep into the fold. It's because He sacrificed His earthly body as the sinless lamb of God that we may have the right to be of His fold and made righteous become children of God. That's open to all mankind because -

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16New International Version (NIV)

Muhammad was sent to deliver a message and to teach the Sunnah unto the Ummah. He is not the messiah, but he confirmed the coming of the messiah and he confirmed that it will Jesus. Jesus is alive and he hasn't ever died. You don't believe in Muhammad because he has passed away? This means that you don't accept in Moses, Elijah because they were mortal? Jesus will die when he returns. He is alive with body and soul. Jesus will die and he will be resurrected again just like any other human being. His purpose was to convey the message, not to be worshipped by you. Jesus is not the gingerman bread. 

Deliver a message to the pagans of Arabia, that makes sense. True, he did teach Jesus was Messiah and that Jesus will return... But He left out a lot of important stuff which only gives you a shadow of the full picture. A bit like a pencil sketch instead of the full finished painting in glorious colour, the bits you don't have are the crucial parts, that if Jesus was telling the truth, I believe puts you in a dangerous place spiritually. I believe and accept the Bible prophets because they were clearly types and shadows of what was to come - Jesus - what on earth is the point of waiting don't know how many millennia for the return of Jesus as Messiah only for Him to live and die a mortal death!!!! That alone is enough to persuade me that the Qur'an is not relaying Gods plan for mankind. Are you sure you've got that bit right?

Oh and yes.. Jesus is definitely not some kind of gingerbread man so put that nonsense from your head Tu suit!!! And another thing, every time you refer to Jesus as Son of Mary you insult Him. Just for you to know.