was manifested in all his conduct. Allah, therefore, says the following when
describing him: {Verily, Ibrâhim (Abraham) was an Ummah (a leader having all
the good righteous qualities), or a nation, obedient to Allâh, Hanifa (i.e. to
worship none but Allâh), and he was not one of those who were Al-Mushrikûn
(polytheists, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, and those who
joined partners with Allâh).}
(An-Nahl:120)

He (pbuh) grew up among polytheists. Even his father was one of the idolaters,
and carved and served the idols. Abraham argued with his father and people: {And
(remember) when Ibrâhim (Abraham) said to his father Azar: “Do you take idols
as âlihâ (gods)? Verily, I see you and your people in manifest error.”}
(Al-An’âm:74)
to know more visit our site and donot hesitate.

The history of the messengers

Source;Islamkingdom 

PropellerAds

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Only4dawah
      The story of Treaty of Hudaibiyah talks about the story of Muslim's first plan to do Pilgrimage . How they got upset when they were not able to do so and so Allah revealed the verses that it was indeed a manifest Victory of  Islam .Everything happens because of Allah's will.We shouldn't get very upset on things that has not happened according to our Will. For Muslims the treaty of Hudaybiyah was a failure and they were very sad and depressed but then it proved to be a golden victory and because of it more and more people accepted Islam. 

You can read the story here  . It is particularily inspirational in modern times when People are getting upset with the western world.It is all in Allah's plan.

The Treaty of hudaybiyah ; a test of Faith and a Manifest Victory of Islam

• By Only4dawah
      The story of Treaty of Hudaibiyah talks about the story of Muslim's first plan to do Pilgrimage . How they got upset when they were not able to do so and so Allah revealed the verses that it was indeed a manifest Victory of  Islam .Everything happens because of Allah's will.We shouldn't get very upset on things that has not happened according to our Will. For Muslims the treaty of Hudaybiyah was a failure and they were very sad and depressed but then it proved to be a golden victory and because of it more and more people accepted Islam. 

You can read the story here  . It is particularily inspirational in modern times when People are getting upset with the western world.It is all in Allah's plan.

[URL="http://islamhashtag.com/the-story-of-treaty-of-hudaybiyah-from-surah-al-fath/"]http://islamhashtag.com/the-story-of-treaty-of-hudaybiyah-from-surah-al-fath/[/url]
    • By happy spirit

He used to preach to his father much and forbid him from
      practicing polytheism, using soft, kind and logical speech: {42. When he said
      to his father: “O my father! Why do you worship that which hears not, sees not
      and cannot avail you in anything?”43. “O my father! Verily! There has come to
      me of knowledge that which came not unto you. So follow me. I will guide you to
      a Straight Path.”44. “O my father! Worship not Shaitân (Satan). Verily! Shaitân
      (Satan) has been a rebel against the Most Beneficent (Allâh).”45. “O my father!
      Verily! I fear lest a torment from the Most Beneficent (Allâh) overtake
      you.”}[Tafsir Al-Qurtubî] (Maryam:42-45)

Unfortunately, his father’s response was harsh: {He (the father) said: “Do you
      reject my gods, O Ibrâhim (Abraham)? If you stop not (this), I will indeed
      stone you. So get away from me safely before I punish you.”{ (Maryam:46)

Abraham’s reply was very polite, compassionate and kind: {47. Ibrâhim (Abraham)
      said: “Peace be on you! I will ask Forgiveness of my Lord for you. Verily! He
      is unto me, Ever Most Gracious.” 48. “And I shall turn away from you and from
      those whom you invoke besides Allâh. And I shall call on my Lord; and I hope that I
      shall not be unblest in my invocation to my Lord.”}(Maryam:47-48)

Prophet Abraham (pbuh) continued to call his father and his people to Allah and
      monotheism, and to reject polytheism. His people, however, did not respond to
      Abraham and his call, and insisted on polytheism. {80. His people disputed with
      him. He said: “Do you dispute with me concerning Allâh while He has guided me,
      and I fear not those whom you associate with Allâh in worship. (Nothing can
      happen to me) except when my Lord (Allâh) wills something. My Lord comprehends
      in His Knowledge all things. Will you not then remember? 81. And how should I
      fear those whom you associate in worship with Allâh (though they can neither
      benefit nor harm)”}(Al-An’âm:80-81)

Again he said to them: {When he said to his father and his people: “What do you
      worship?”}(Ash-Shu’arâ’:70)

They replied: {71. They said: “We worship idols, and to them we are ever
      devoted.”}(Ash-Shu’arâ’:70)72

. He said: {“Do they hear you, when you call (on them)?” 73. “Or do they
      benefit you or do they harm (you)?”}(Ash-Shu’arâ’:72-73)

The response was a stupid one which was not based on any reason or logic, just
      on pure tradition. They said: {“Nay, but we found our fathers doing
      so.”}(Ash-Shu’arâ’:74)

He answered them with pure monotheism. using convincing arguments, reason and
      insight: {75. He said: “Do you observe that which you have been worshipping,76.
      You and your ancient fathers?77. Verily! They are enemies to me, save the Lord
      of the ‘Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists);78. Who has created me, and
      it is He Who guides me;79. And it is He Who feeds me and gives me to drink.80.
      And when I am ill, it is He who cures me; 81. And Who will cause me to die, and
      then will bring me to life (again); 82. And Who, I hope will forgive me my
      faults on the Day of Recompense, (the Day of Resurrection),” 83. “My Lord!
      Bestow Hukman (religious knowledge, right judgement of the affairs and
      Prophethood) on me, and join me with the righteous; 84. And grant me an
      honourable mention in later generations; 85. And make me one of the inheritors
      of the Paradise of Delight; 86. And forgive my father, verily he is of the
      erring;”}(Ash-Shu’arâ’:75-86)

Source:ISLAMKINGDOM

• By happy spirit

The glad tidings of the seal of the prophets

Prophet Muhammad, may the peace
      and blessings of Allah be upon him, is the seal of the prophets and messengers.
      Glad tidings about him were brought by Prophet Jesus, the seal of the prophets
      from the children of israel. Allah says: {And (remember) when ‘Iesa (Jesus), son
      of Maryam (Mary), said: “O Children of israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto
      you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad
      tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.” But when
      he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam]) came to them with clear
      proofs, they said: “This is plain magic.”}(As-Saff:6)

The glad tidings of him are
      found in the Torah and the Bible. Allah says: {Those
      who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write
      (i.e.Muhammad [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam]) whom they find written with them
      in the Taurât (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16),
      - he commands them for Al-Ma’rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm
      has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of
      all kinds, and all that Islâm has forbidden); he allows them as lawful
      At-Taiyibât [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs,
      persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khabâ’ith (i.e. all
      evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he
      releases them from their heavy burdens (of
      Allâh’s Covenant), and from the
      fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad
      [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam]), honour him, help him, and follow the light
      (the Qur’ân) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be
      successful.}(Al-A’râf:157)

Furthermore, Allah took the
      covenant from the prophets
      to believe in Muhammad and to support him if he
      was sent during their lives, and to inform their people about this to spread
      news of him among all the nations. Allah says: }And
      (remember) when Allâh took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: “Take whatever
      I gave you from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the Laws of Allâh, etc.),
      and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger (Muhammad
      [sal-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam])
      confirming what is with you; you must, then, believe in him and help him.”
      Allâh said: “Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant (which I
      conclude with you)?” They said: “We agree.” He said: “Then bear witness; and I
      am with you among the witnesses (for this).”}(Âl-’Imrân:81)

Source:islamkingdom

• By happy spirit

At first, his nation used to be believers, who worshipped
      Allah Alone and believed in the resurrection and the Last Day, and they were
      doers of good deeds. This nation died and people grieved over them for they
      were pious and of high morals. As a result, they created some statues to
      resemble these dead pious men who had passed away, and they called them: Wad,
      Sewaa’, Yaghuth, Ya’oq and Nassr. People found solace in these statues, and
      they made them a symbol of this group of righteous men who had passed away.
      People in the city venerated these images, as they wanted to show great esteem
      to them. Time passed, parents died and sons grew older. They started increasing
      the amount of esteem and veneration they had towards these statues by bowing
      down to them. These statues occupied a large part of the hearts of the people.
      Consequently, the second generation began worshipping these images, and they
      described them as gods to which they must prostrate and be submissive. They
      worshipped the statues as deities and many of them went far, far astray. Thus,
      Allah sent Noah (pbuh) to them to show them the straight path, forbid them from
      worshiping idols, and guide them back to the worship of Allah. Noah came before
      his people and said: {and he said: “O my people! Worship Allâh! You have no
      other Ilâh (God) but Him (Islâmic Monotheism).}(Al-Mu’minûn:23)

if you want to know more about this
      story visit our site; en.islamkingdom.com

The history of messeneger

Source;Islamkingdom