Islamic Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dr SOLIMAN
      I just now read the story of this young man and the jinn that ruined his marriage 
      for some reasons I can not see it again after I registered
      the answer to your problem is one way and one way only 
      jinn must be captured and offered to be a Muslim or die 
      reading Quran helps for sure but is not enough 
      if you need further help let me know 
    • By Ammarah
      Assalamalikum Folks
      My name is Ammarah. My nikah has been done and my final departure from my parent's home is near. My problem is date my husband is jobless and financially dependent on me.  This financially dependency is causing alot of trouble between us.  I request my readers to pray for my current situation , provision and well-being.

JazaakAllah wa khair

• By propnanerade
      I was wondering......you see, I am 19, and when I graduate college I intend on getting married. If I married a Jewish or Christian woman would she go to hell for disbelief if she does not convert? if she would, what is the purpose of getting married? also, according to yasir qadhi, ibn abbas said interfaith marriage is only for within an Islamic country, due to the possibility of divorce and/or children turning away from Islam. What is the scholarly view? (I was born in and live in the West)
    • By Aysha27
      Assala Mu Alaikum Oa Rahmatullah,

I would like to share a global issue named “child marriage”. According to UNCRC (United Nations convention on the rights of the child) it is prohibited to give our children’s marriage under 18 years of age. But regarding the issue what is the position of Islam? Child marriage is a really a pathetic matter to a country, especially for third world. But are there any bindings to arrange a child marriage in Islamic philosophy...?
    • By azgharkhan
      Assalamualaikum. I wanted some advise from all of you with a personal problem. I'm 32 years old male. I got married 2 months back to a 26 year old. My wife is Stubborn and dominative. She wants to live an extravagant life style regardless of how much I can afford. My take home salary is about 1,50,000 rupees (of which more than 1,00,000 goes for house construction and future investments, another 30,000 for household expenses like grocery, electricity, bills etc.). She is being rude to me lately and fighting with me (with support of their parents) that I need to pay her 25,000 per month for her own expenses. She is back in her home town for more than a month now and says she would come back only if I pay this money on monthly basis and also listen to everything else she says. Please advise what is right for me to do and how should I deal with her