Islamic Forum
abdulmajeed3

Some Useful Tips For Umrah

If you were willing to perform Umrah last year, but you have missed your chance to perform Umrah, make the effects work for your tour this year. Every year, millions of people put their requests for Umrah visa, which are issued all the way through travel agents approved by the Ministry of Hajj only. The approved Umrah travel agents are well versed with the rules and regulations for Umrah travel and work according to the code of conduct stated by the Hajj Ministry.

According to the Islamic point of view, before you start your journey towards the holy cities, such as Makkah and Madinah, you should clear all liabilities and clear of all debts. Islam also needs you to make a will before you go away from the religious trip. So you need to be familiar with a lot of things to do Umrah with greater commitment. Not everybody will be able to inform you what to do and what not to do. So if you have made up your mind to do Umrah this year, start looking for a high-quality Umrah tour operator, who will be able to offer all the information and help requires for a smooth journey to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Read More for Umrah Visa Requirement, Visit DawnTravels.com

PropellerAds

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By happy spirit
      `Umrah is obligatory one time only during a person's life for the people of Makkah or others due to the general proofs for this.Performing Ihram for `Umrah for a person who is inside the sacred area should be from outside the sacred area such as Al-Tan`im, Al-Ji`ranah or the like.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

• By happy spirit
      When the person intending Ihram has finished bathing and cleaning himself and has worn his Ihram garments, and (a male) has taken off any fitted garments, he then makes the intention to commence An-Nusk, either for Hajj or ‘Umrah. It is recommended to state clearly the sequence ofNusk the person intends to perform. For instance he says, when he wishes to perform at-Tamattu’, i.e. ‘Umrah, after which he becomes released (i.e. free and disengaged from the obligations of ihram) before starting Hajj: “Labbaykal-Laahumma ‘Umuratan mutamat-ti’an biha ilal Hajj: “O Allah, I have answered Your call and here I am to serve You through ‘Umrah, after which I will become released (from the obligations of ihram) until I start Hajj,” or “Labbaykal-Laahumma ‘Umura”: “O Allah, I have answered Your call and here I am to serve You through ‘Umrah.” Then at Hajj he says: “Labbaykal-Laahumma Hajjan”: “O Allah, I have answered Your call and I am ready to serve You through Hajj.” And the person who intends Hajj al-Ifrad (Hajj alone) says; “Labbaykal-Laahumma Hajjan”: “O Allah, I have answered Your call and here I am to serve You through Hajj”; while the person who intends to merge Hajj and ‘Umrah together (Qiraan) says: “Labbaykal-Laahumma Hajjan wa ‘Umurah”: “O Allah, I have answered Your call and here I am to serve You through Hajj and ‘Umrah.” This is according to the hadeeth by Anas t, who said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah ﷺ say: “O Allah, I answered Your call and here I am to serve You through Hajj and ‘Umrah.” [ Agreed upon.] However, if one does not pronounce anything, the intention he made in his mind is enough.
      Source: islamkingdom
    • By happy spirit
      1-Severe punishment for whoever intends evil in the sacred precincts, whether he performs it or not.
      Allah, the Most High, said: “And whoever inclines to Ilhad (evil actions) therein or to do wrong, we shall cause him to taste a painful torment.” (Al-Hajj: 25).

The word Ilhad in the verse above refers to every act of disobedience towards Allah. On the authority of Ibn ‘Abbas t, the Prophet ﷺ said: “The most disliked person in the sight of Allah are three” and he mentioned among them “A Mulhid (evildoer) in the sacred precincts.” [ Source: Bukhari.]

2-Prohibition of killing or blood-spilling therein.
      Allah the Most High said: “And when we made the House (the Ka’bah at Makkah) a place of resort for mankind and place for safety.” (al-Baqarah: 125).

Whosoever enters Makkah will find safety therein; that is why the Prophet ﷺ said: “It is not permissible for any of you to carry a weapon while in Makkah” [ Source: Muslim.]

The Prophet ﷺ also said: “It was Allah who made Makkah a sacred precinct, and not the people; it is not permissible for whoever believes in Allah and the day of resurrection to spill blood in it and to fell[ Ya’did : to fell.] a tree in it.” [ Source : Bukhari.]
      3-Prohibition of the disbelievers and polytheists from entering the sacred precinct (Haram).
      Allah, the Most High, said: “O you who believe! Verily, the polytheists are impure. So let them not come near al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) after this year.” (At-Taubah:28).

And the Prophet had already ordered, while in Mina, for an announcement to be made that: “After this year, no polytheist should come for pilgrimage nor should anybody perform circumambulation of the Ka’bah naked.” [ Source : Bukhari.]

4-Prohibition of hunting, cutting of trees and picking up lost objects while in the sacred precinct.
      On the authority of Ibn ‘Abbas t, the Prophet ﷺ said: “Allah made Makkah a sacred precinct, for it was never permitted for anyone before me and neither is it going to be permitted for anyone after me. It has only been permitted for me for an hour of a day. None of its green plants are to be cut[ Yukhtala khalaha: to cut its viable plant.], nor its trees be felled[ Ya’did: to fell], nor its game be startled and no lost object[ Al-Laqtah: a lost object which is found, but whose owner is unknown.] is to be picked up by someone, except who wishes to notify the public (of the lost and found object).” [ Source: Bukhari]
      source: islamkingdom

• By happy spirit
      1-Severe punishment for whoever intends evil in the sacred precincts, whether he performs it or not.
      Allah, the Most High, said: “And whoever inclines to Ilhad (evil actions) therein or to do wrong, we shall cause him to taste a painful torment.” (Al-Hajj: 25).

The word Ilhad in the verse above refers to every act of disobedience towards Allah. On the authority of Ibn ‘Abbas t, the Prophet ﷺ said: “The most disliked person in the sight of Allah are three” and he mentioned among them “A Mulhid (evildoer) in the sacred precincts.” [ Source: Bukhari.]

2-Prohibition of killing or blood-spilling therein.
      Allah the Most High said: “And when we made the House (the Ka’bah at Makkah) a place of resort for mankind and place for safety.” (al-Baqarah: 125).

Whosoever enters Makkah will find safety therein; that is why the Prophet ﷺ said: “It is not permissible for any of you to carry a weapon while in Makkah” [ Source: Muslim.]

The Prophet ﷺ also said: “It was Allah who made Makkah a sacred precinct, and not the people; it is not permissible for whoever believes in Allah and the day of resurrection to spill blood in it and to fell[ Ya’did : to fell.] a tree in it.” [ Source : Bukhari.]
      3-Prohibition of the disbelievers and polytheists from entering the sacred precinct (Haram).
      Allah, the Most High, said: “O you who believe! Verily, the polytheists are impure. So let them not come near al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) after this year.” (At-Taubah:28).

And the Prophet had already ordered, while in Mina, for an announcement to be made that: “After this year, no polytheist should come for pilgrimage nor should anybody perform circumambulation of the Ka’bah naked.” [ Source : Bukhari.]

4-Prohibition of hunting, cutting of trees and picking up lost objects while in the sacred precinct.
      On the authority of Ibn ‘Abbas t, the Prophet ﷺ said: “Allah made Makkah a sacred precinct, for it was never permitted for anyone before me and neither is it going to be permitted for anyone after me. It has only been permitted for me for an hour of a day. None of its green plants are to be cut[ Yukhtala khalaha: to cut its viable plant.], nor its trees be felled[ Ya’did: to fell], nor its game be startled and no lost object[ Al-Laqtah: a lost object which is found, but whose owner is unknown.] is to be picked up by someone, except who wishes to notify the public (of the lost and found object).” [ Source: Bukhari]
      source: islamkingdom