Islamic Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By happy spirit
      A middle-aged to elderly woman from Sheba, known for her piety, wants to perform Hajj, but she does not have a Mahram (spouse or permanently unmarriageable relative). There is a wealthy, pious man in the town, who wants to perform Hajj with some of his female Mahrams. Can this woman perform Hajj with that kind man and his female relatives, as she will stay in the company of the women and the man will only watch over, or is she exempted from Hajj due to the lack of a Mahram to accompany her, although she is financially able to go? Please give us a Fatwa on this, as there is a disagreement over this issue among some of our brothers. May Allah bless you.

the answer:
      https://www.islamkingdom.com/en/a-woman’s-mahram
    • By SadiqIbnUmar
      Al-salamu alaikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh,
      Myself: I am a simple man just enjoying the gifts of Allah (SWT). Alhamdulillah, I spent so many years in darkness and I now am able to live in the light and truth of Allah (SWT). I am on a journey to strengthen my deen. 
      Fi aman Allah
      Sadiq
    • By dot
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he scores another few, I'll be Muslim too..
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he's sitting in the mosque, that's where I wanna be.