Islamic Forum
dot

Answering Those Who Connect Isis With Islam

Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir (Arabic: عادل بن أحمد الجبير ; born 1 February 1962) is a diplomat who has been Saudi Minister of Foreign Affairs since 29 April 2015. In this video he answers a question that claims that Daesh (ISIS) "is Islamic, very Islamic".

• Like 1

Hi Dot.

The ability of one Muslim to say that another is 'not a real Muslim', is a massive problem.

To what extent are you Islamic? And of those characteristics that you list, which ones do you share with ISIS (if any)?

Thankyouplease.

If DAESH is not Islamic , then what is Al Shabab , Al Queda  ,Al Nusra Front , Boko Haram , The Taliban , and about 2 dozen other groups operating in the M.E. , Iraq , Pakistan ,  Tunisia , Libya ,Philippines , and around the Globe ?

Someone should tell these people that they are not Islamic .

Hi Dot.

The ability of one Muslim to say that another is 'not a real Muslim', is a massive problem.

To what extent are you Islamic? And of those characteristics that you list, which ones do you share with ISIS (if any)?

Thankyouplease.

the true muslim is the one who follows prophet Muhammed

ISIS dont follow muhammed.

• Like 1

If DAESH is not Islamic , then what is Al Shabab , Al Queda  ,Al Nusra Front , Boko Haram , The Taliban , and about 2 dozen other groups operating in the M.E. , Iraq , Pakistan ,  Tunisia , Libya ,Philippines , and around the Globe ?

Someone should tell these people that they are not Islamic .

just compare what they do and what prophet did and you will see how true "muslims" they really are

• Like 1

Muhammed foretold ISIS in his speach and warned us against them

Nu’aym ibn Hammad narrates in Al-Fitan, that the 4th Caliph, Ali ibn Abi Talib said: "When you see the black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet. Thereafter there shall appear a feeble insignificant folk. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron. They will have the state. They will fulfil neither covenant nor agreement. They will call to the truth, but they will not be people of the truth. Their names will be parental attributions, and their aliases will be derived from towns. Their hair will be freeflowing like that of women. This situation will remain until they differ among themselves. Thereafter, God will bring forth the Truth through whomever He wills." (Kitab al-Fitan, Hadith. 573)

People are asking: does this narration by Ali bin Abi Talib (k.)—that is related by AlBukhari’s teacher (Nu’aym bin Hamad) over one thousand two hundred years ago in his book Al-Fitan—refer to the ‘Islamic State’?

Is it possible to understand the narration as follows?

‘When you see the black flags’: The flags of the ‘Islamic State’ are black.

‘Remain where you are’: i.e., stay where you are, O Muslims, and do not join them.
‘And do not move your hands or your feet’: i.e. do not help them financially or with equipment.
‘Thereafter there shall appear a feeble insignificant folk’: i.e. ‘weak’ and ‘insignificant’ in terms of understanding of religion, morality and religious practice. [i (Tahmeed) showed earlier, 'Foolish young people'!]
‘Their hearts will be like fragments of iron’: i.e. they will ruthlessly kill prisoners of war and cruelly torture people.
‘They will have the state’: For almost a century, no one has claimed to be an Islamic Caliphate other than the current ‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and the Levant. ‘They will fulfil neither covenant nor agreement’: The ‘Islamic State’ did not fulfil its agreement with the Sha’etat tribe after the tribe pledged allegiance to them; indeed the ‘Islamic State’ slaughtered them by the hundreds. They also killed journalists.
‘They will call to the truth’: The ‘Islamic State’ calls to Islam.
‘But they will not be people of the truth’: The people of the truth are merciful. The Prophet Muhammad said: ‘Have mercy and you will be shown mercy.’
‘Their names will be parental attributions’: Like: ‘Abu Muthanna’, ‘Abu Muhammad’, ‘Abu Muslim’ and so on.
‘And their aliases will be derived from towns’: Like: ‘Al-Baghdadi’, ‘al-Zarqawi’, ‘alTunisi’ and so on.
‘Their hair will be free-flowing like that of women’: ‘Islamic State’ fighters have hair precisely like this.
‘Until they differ among themselves’: Like the differences between the ‘Islamic State’ and its parent, the al-Nusra Front (al-Qaeda in Syria). The fighting between these two has led to around ten thousand deaths in a single year.
‘Thereafter, God will bring forth the truth through whomever He wills’: through a clear and correct Islamic proclamation (like this open letter).

Sahih Bukhari 9.68:
Narrated Yusair bin `Amr: I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al−Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards IRAQ. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

it is well know that ISIS orginally emerged in IRAQ

The Crisis of ISIS: A Prophetic Prediction | Sermon by Hamza Yusuf

Hudhayfah said: "The Prophet stood up one day to speak to us, and told us everything that was going to happen until the Hour, and left nothing unsaid. Some of the listeners learnt it by heart, and some forgot it; these friends of mine learnt it. I do not remember it completely, but sometimes it springs to mind, just as one might remember and recognise the face of a man whom one had forgotten, when one sees him."[Abu Dawud, Muslim] Muhammed foretold ISIS in his speach and warned us against them,
The Saying of Ali bin Abi Talib (k.)
Edited by andalusi

Andalusi , Greetings with respect .  Are you saying that those groups I had mentioned are not considered Islamic  ?  What you have said , makes sense . Those prophecies you quote seem to have come to pass .

Thank you , for this is encouraging and useful information . Do not be discouraged in your faith Andalusi . I know you are not :yes: God honors only faith , and those who have faith naturally have love for God and love for their neighbor . Even though the World is on fire , God's plan will prevail . Though our physical lives are precious ,and rightly so , our souls are more precious to the One who placed them in our physical bodies . 

Peace to you Andalusi .

Andalusi , Greetings with respect .  Are you saying that those groups I had mentioned are not considered Islamic  ?  What you have said , makes sense . Those prophecies you quote seem to have come to pass .

Thank you , for this is encouraging and useful information . Do not be discouraged in your faith Andalusi . I know you are not :yes: God honors only faith , and those who have faith naturally have love for God and love for their neighbor . Even though the World is on fire , God's plan will prevail . Though our physical lives are precious ,and rightly so , our souls are more precious to the One who placed them in our physical bodies . 

Peace to you Andalusi .

boko haram is not Islamic for sure since they joined ISIS, other groups i dont know how truthful followers of Islam they really are

the true muslim is the one who follows prophet Muhammed

ISIS dont follow muhammed.

But 'they' say the same thing about you. You're both using the same weapon in defence of your position... They cancel each other out.

Do you have any other way of discerning the 'right Islam', from the 'wrong Islam'?