Islamic Forum
abdulmajeed3

Basic Considerations While Performing Umrah During Ramadan

The fact that thousands of Muslims visit Makkah every year in Ramadam to perform Umrah is overwhelming. But, there are a
couple of things that have to be considered, so that one can get the best out of this spiritual journey.

Some individuals pay no heed to their families and go for Umrah in Ramadan. This is a genuine issue, on the grounds that the favored month of Ramadan is a period for individuals to show more concern for their families. The worst part is that in some cases parents neglect their children during this month. Before leaving for Umrah in Ramadan, make sure that your family and specially kids are taken care of.

More Info: Umrah During Ramadan

PropellerAds

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By happy spirit
      What is happiness?
      What, then, is this happiness, and how does one achieve happiness?!
      Happiness is the constant feeling of elation, tranquility, generosity and joy. This feeling of contentment comes as a result of always having three states: one’s self being in a good state, one’s life being good, and expecting that one’s final abode will be good.
      With regards to these three states, man starts by asking questions about the self. These questions grow larger as he grows older, and he does not find happiness until he answers the questions which come to his mind:
      • Who owns this universe and controls all its affairs?
      • Who created me and created this universe around me?
      • Who am I? Where do I come from? Why was I created?
      Where will my destiny take me?
      https://www.path-2-happiness.com/en/all-people-are-looking-for-happiness-so-where-is-the-path
    • By happy spirit
      `Umrah is obligatory one time only during a person's life for the people of Makkah or others due to the general proofs for this.Performing Ihram for `Umrah for a person who is inside the sacred area should be from outside the sacred area such as Al-Tan`im, Al-Ji`ranah or the like.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

• By SadiqIbnUmar
      Al-salamu alaikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh,
      Myself: I am a simple man just enjoying the gifts of Allah (SWT). Alhamdulillah, I spent so many years in darkness and I now am able to live in the light and truth of Allah (SWT). I am on a journey to strengthen my deen. 
      Fi aman Allah
      Sadiq
    • By dot
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he scores another few, I'll be Muslim too..
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he's sitting in the mosque, that's where I wanna be.