• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mgharaibeh

mgharaibeh

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:57 AM

Aaron Driver, an Islamic State supporter was arrested earlier today at his home in Strathroy.

Here is how the Canadian media released the info:

1- Aaron Driver was arrested at his home at noon as he was preparing a terrorist attack. RCMP confirmed the arrest

2- Aaron Driver was shot dead by a sniper around evening time and police looking for the shooter

3- Aaron Driver was killed by police as he detonated a bomb injuring a police officer and was about to detonate another bomb around at night.  Police will make statement tomorrow noon.

It is worth mentioning that Aaron Driver was once arrested and released on a peace bond and he had to stay in Strathroy.  Aaron who was a sympathizer only on twitter and was not even good at it, was able to build at least two bombs while being on a peace bond.

I guess the only logical explanation is that Aaron refused to cooperate with RCMP or local police and hence he was killed.  He died not as a terrorist, he died as a hero.

#2 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:00 PM

No , he died as a terrorist . That's what he was , and it matters not whether he co-operated or didn't co-operate . If he had anything to do with DAESH , then his killing was warranted . Unfortunately , the Candiens allowed this terrorist too much slack . He should have been jailed and kept there . Ironically that would have saved his miserable life

Judging by your posts , I suspect you are a sympathizer for DAESH or perhaps more . I'm surprised Admin . violates it's own rules by allowing you to post remarks sympathetic to one of the world's worst terrorist  organizations . And more than just one time ???

BTW , I have cut ,pasted and saved your posts . You do know that you can be tracked ....right ?

Edited by ECLIPSE, 14 August 2016 - 07:05 PM.

#3 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

mgarahaibeh-

Your post has remained up for almost 4 days .   I wonder , where are the Moderators ? I have reported your post to Admin . and other entities.

Edited by ECLIPSE, 14 August 2016 - 07:14 PM.

#4 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:11 PM

Mgaharaibeh , your post has remained up for almost 4 days . I wonder where the moderators are ?

#5 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 11:12 PM

Speaking of Islamic State supporters , Anjem Choudary has finally been jailed for supporting ISIS . Too little too late for the U.K.  , but nonetheless a small step forward towards dealing with inflammatory speach , inciting , and in fact encouraging U.K. Muslims to join ISIS .

He can do it from his jail cell now . Not a hero.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Islamicstate, Canada, RCMP