Islamic Forum
sanajamal

Tips For Performing Umrah With Kids

Are you planning Umrah with kids? Umrah is the ultimate goal and recognition for Muslims around the world. And for parents, it is important to ensure that Umrah and its love is perpetrated into the children. Many contemplate over taking their kids to Umrah. Some are reluctant and some make the bold decision. However, here we have  given a detailed account of the tips and recommendations for parents who have decided to go to Umrah with their kids.

Read More Info: performing Umrah Kids

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SadiqIbnUmar
      Al-salamu alaikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh,
      Myself: I am a simple man just enjoying the gifts of Allah (SWT). Alhamdulillah, I spent so many years in darkness and I now am able to live in the light and truth of Allah (SWT). I am on a journey to strengthen my deen. 
      Fi aman Allah
      Sadiq
    • By dot
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he scores another few, I'll be Muslim too..
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he's sitting in the mosque, that's where I wanna be.

• By sanajamal
      Just thinking about Umrah energizes the devotee, but performing Umrah is a very strenuous task. Most of the people wonder ‘What is the perfect age to perform Umrah’, the age at which an individual can make the most out of these religious journeys.

Many Muslims believes that it is good to be done Hajj and Umrah at a young age. Youth? Running between overburdened with studies, responsibilities, carefree about finances, religious affairs so not ‘their thing’. So how could young age be the better age to perform Umrah? Well, the following discussion covers all answers of these questions:

Read More Info: http://www.ilinktours.com/blog/the-right-age-to-perform-umrah/