Islamic Forum
ZohaAMIR

Struggling With My Islam Help Please

Hi, I'm a 20 year old Muslim girl.

I grew up in a western society to Pakistani Muslim parents. My dads a doctor and not very religious, doesn't read quran or do prayer, but avoids all of the major sins and is a good muslims non the less, my mom is bit more religious but still never very strict in our upbringing. Anyway... growing up in my teenage years in secondary school I wanted to fit in with my non Muslim peers and do whatever they do and now at 20 since I've gone to college I've gone clubbing, listen to music frequently have had some alcohol, and fell so lost as a Muslim and feel there is no hope for me....anybody have advice as to where I should go from here?? I'd really appreciate any advice I can get, thank you .

PropellerAds

Also I got more into makeup and western fashion and concerts, I became a slave of the dunya and not the Allah :((

Salam alaikum

Life is a struggle, sister. Alway do your best, try to have good friends, repent regularly and remember, we are all sinful.

Thank you sister, if you have anymore advice to share, or Islamic knowledge, please do. May Allah bless you for your help

Thank you sister for the helpful link. Would you know any other helpful websites? I feel as though I'm so far from Islam that Id need an in depth tutorial on how to be a Muslim again:(

Thank you sister for the helpful link. Would you know any other helpful websites? I feel as though I'm so far from Islam that Id need an in depth tutorial on how to be a Muslim again:(

In that case, have a look here: 

How-to Guide For New Muslims

[at]e-SL[at]vE Oh, that's so clever! I've always searched for such an guide but never found any! I feel happy to see someone has made it easy for reverts by making a quick guide! The videos is not working tho.. Could you fix it? May Allah bless you and reward you for sharing those very helpful links! : )

[at]ZohaAMIR I just come to share links on how to pray but e-SL[at]vE has already shared very good links! : ) 

I can share it anyway, whatever works for people, http://understand-Islam.net/salat/ or if one wants to go directly to how to pray http://understand-Islam.net/salat/04.html

Wish you and everyone else who is learning the best! : )

Thanks for your dua and may Allah bless you too! : ))