7 replies to this topic

#1 ZohaAMIR

ZohaAMIR

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

Salaam all,

I've already placed a previous post, but just wanted a bit more advice, I've basically lead a kuffar lifestyle for maybe 6 ish years and was wondering is it too late for me to come to the right path of Islam, ?? In this time period I've made so many non muslim friends, attending lost of mixed gatherings and interacted with the opposite sex and made inappropriate jokes, nothing I do was for the sake of Allah, for his pleaswure or fear if his displeaseur, I feel as though there is no way I can become a muslims who has a strong relationship with Allah:(((

#2 Zruce Lee

Zruce Lee

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

Repent and directly learn Islam from Al Nabi SAW . All could be judge by how you deal with Al Nabi SAW . Thanks for the thread .

#3 ZohaAMIR

ZohaAMIR

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

Thank you for your response :)

#4 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

Salam,

First, Allah is waiting for you, and it never be late ....

second, I believe you need to read yourself about this subject from authentic Islamic sources Quran and Sunnah ... revise the following and find the complete copy

Allah says in the Quran....

يَا بَنِيَّ اذْهَبُواْ فَتَحَسَّسُواْ مِن يُوسُفَ وَأَخِيهِ وَلاَ تَيْأَسُواْ مِن رَّوْحِ اللّهِ إِنَّهُ لاَ يَيْأَسُ مِن رَّوْحِ اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ  

Go, O my sons, and ascertain concerning Joseph and his brother,
and despair not of the Spirit of Allah. Lo! none despaireth of the Spirit of Allah save disbelieving folk 
12:87  

Hadith
Allah rejoices for the repentance of His slave.....

Hadith
The man who killed 99 people .....

Hadith
The gate of repentance is widely open ......

....Etc

#5 ZohaAMIR

ZohaAMIR

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

Thank you brother,

I'd also like to ask for any advice on how to maintain an Islamic identity in a non Islamic enviroment such as a non Muslim country/university thank you :)

#6 AHMAD_73

AHMAD_73

Advanced Member

• IF Guardian
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:19 PM

I would say, mainly, motivations, be away from bad company, find  good Muslim company, and  increase your Islamic knowledge

1- motivation, who do you think should support Islamic life style in your area? you or non-muslims ... It's your task, you need to do it, not any others.

If Hidu, Christians, Athiests and even those who worship trees defends their god and belief.......who will defend your god and belief.

BTW, god rewards will be multiplies as much as the difficulties you face in such environment...

2-be away from bad company, as much as you can....tell the time you feel strong and immune enough to be affecting others and not the other.

3- find good reachable company, in the nearest Masjid or Islamic center, mainly to support each other in the learning process and relief life stress 

4- Islamic knowledge, you need to believe that Allah is the only right and trustworthy, trust his book and advises in it (which you need to know or retrieve by studying his book ) ..... be confident that he will help and support you as long as you are trying to get nearer to him.

may Allah make it easy for you and every Muslim on this earth

#7 ZohaAMIR

ZohaAMIR

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:51 PM

Oh My, may Allah reward you and bless you for this!!,

Your advice was so well detailed thank you very much☺️

#8 Akhtar1989

Akhtar1989

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

http://blokeandcoke.blogspot.com/2017/07/religious-diversity-and-tolerance.html
http://blokeandcoke.blogspot.com/2017/07/get-hotels-booking-in-makkah-in-3-easy.html
http://blokeandcoke.blogspot.com/2017/07/ramadan-and-its-spirituality.html