heart for the past few days to tell people about Jesus. This burden is
so strong that I have felt sick and very desperate to reach out to
others and tell them about Jesus. I asked my Pastor if there were any
ministries I could do through my church to serve God, but all he said to
me was that if there was anything, he'd let me know. God has been
driving me to serve Him so bad that I don't think I can wait much longer
for an answer from my Pastor, I am desperate here and I don't think he
understands just how urgent it is to witness to the lost. People are
dying and going to Hell. That is no laughing matter.

So I am going to write a post and witness to the lost on here...

Dear person much loved by the Lord,

Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners like you and me. Have
you ever thought about what happens after you die? I have. It has
brought me much anxiety thinking about it, because I know that this life
does not last forever and one day, we all will die.

A lot of people today do not think about where they will spend eternity, and this thinking is a big mistake.

But what happens after death? The Bible is the only book that can tell
us what happens to us after we die. God Himself wrote this great book;
it is probably the most important book that was ever written.

Do you mind if I quote some Scriptures? Some people get offended when I
quote the Bible, but I never do. Do you know why? Because I am a
Christian and I believe that Jesus is my Saviour. The Bible says so. And
with that being said, I will give you some Bible verses to help you and
educate you.

So what happens after we die? The Bible teaches that man is a tripart
being composed of spirit, soul, and a fleshly body. At death, our souls
separate from our body and goes back to God to be judged by Him. God
will judge everything we do in the body, whether good or bad.

But here is the bad news. You see, nobody is truly a good person. You see, only God is truly good.

Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen anything? Have you ever
hated anyone? If you have, then you have sinned. Killing others is also a
sin, and yet you hear every day on the news that someone has murdered
somebody else. Why? Because mankind are sinners and on their way to a
burning Hell.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/rom/3/23/s_1049023

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Now that you know that no one is good in God's eyes, how do we then
become good? How do we become vindicated before God? The Bible teaches
that we need to have Jesus' righteousness but the only way to do that is
to come to Him by faith:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/rom/10/9/s_1056009

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou
shalt be saved.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/rom/10/10/s_1056010

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So you see that you need to believe in your heart that God raised up
Jesus from the dead, and you also need to confess with your mouth that
Jesus Christ is the Lord.

If you die without Christ, you will spend eternity in Hell. In our
modern world today, people think that Hell is a place of never-ending
parties and good times. They think that all of their friends will be
there. But that is far from the truth. You would think that these people
have never read the Bible, or that they have never taken it seriously.

The Bible teaches that Hell is a place of never-ending fire and torment,
and my dear friend, that is not very much fun (this truth has scared a
lot of people). It is a place of tears and no hope. It is darkness and
loneliness. You won't be able to see anyone at all. It is eternal
separation from God Himself. Since God is the Source of Joy and
Happiness, that means that everything apart from Him is tears, sorrow,
and no happiness. And that does not sound like very much fun at all,
doesn't it?

So my dear friend, for your own eternal safety, I pray that you will
accept Jesus Christ into your heart today, and make Him Lord over your
life.

If you have done this, you need to find a Bible-believing church where
you can grow in God's Word. And you also need to find out what God wants
you to do with your life, so that you may serve Him.

Blessings,

Jacqueline

#2 dot

dot
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:15 AM

Hello Jacqueline and welcome to the forum.

The only section where you can freely debate about non-Islamic religions is Refuting non-Muslims

So, I've moved your topic there.

#3 Absolute truth

Absolute truth

• IF Guardian
  • 813 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

Welcome to the forum :yes: Can you have a look at this video ?
And tell us what do you think of his story ?

#4 Tunisia

Tunisia

Happily married :)

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Religion: Christianity

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:16 PM

Welcome to the forum  :yes: Can you have a look at this video ?
And tell us what do you think of his story ?

I have seen him before. Many who profess themselves to be "Christians" don't actually have Jesus. Much like the gentleman in your clip. It's quite simple, once you truly take Jesus into your life it's not possible to abandon him. You could ask one of the many Muslims who convert to Christianity each year.. It's not the Bible, the Gospels or whatever that wins their heart to the Christ. It's the person of Christ Himself who has the power to move a soul to God.

You should try asking Christ into your life Abosolute Truth.. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Actually you do have something to lose, the way to God and eternal life. ;)

#5 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:19 PM

Welcome Jacqueline, hope you return to give your opinion on the You Tube.

Blessings to you, sister in Christ.

#6 ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Religion: Non-religion

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:19 AM

Indeed Tunisia , one who has received  Christ would never give Him up . This man never had Christ to begin with . Many "ex-Christians " no matter what they convert to , never had Christ , and never were saved from the start , else they would never fall away .Jesus himself says that any who the Father has placed in his hand , none can be taken away [paraphrased] . In short once saved one can never be unsaved .And for all those who think they are without sin , just think , there are 60 seconds in a minute ,3600 seconds in an hour , in how many of those seconds are our minds on something good ? Looking at the world today , I would pray that the Spirit would come to  all who desire Jesus , for the Spirit is what causes a man to consider Jesus . The time is later than many think .

#7 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:55 PM

The biggest problem I have with Islam is the issue of sin, and how lightly it is treated. :(

#8 dot

dot

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:51 AM

The biggest problem I have with Islam is the issue of sin, and how lightly it is treated. :(

Treated lightly? in what way?

#9 Rawaha

Rawaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

To Jacqueline, this is really not the place to post, posting other faiths on a here is not allowed, so do not promote ideologies which are not in line with Islamic teachings on this forum.

To Tunisia,  your idea of a problem seem lop-sided. On what basis do you make such accusations?

#10 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:57 PM

To Jacqueline, this is really not the place to post, posting other faiths on a here is not allowed, so do not promote ideologies which are not in line with Islamic teachings on this forum.

To Tunisia,  your idea of a problem seem lop-sided. On what basis do you make such accusations?

Hello Rawaha. Lop sided? As I haven't elaborated on the problem I see regards the dealing of sin in Islam, how pray tell can my idea be lopsided? Ok my issues. How does Allah save sinners? It would be unjust to forgive the guilty without the penalty being paid. In a court of law there is a penalty to be paid for breaking the law, should we therefore expect Gods justice would be less than mans? Where does Allah explain the penalty? When and by whom was that penalty paid? If Allah forgives, how does he forgive? Allah simply refuses to forgive or forgives whom he will, but there is no consistent or just basis for either. No Muslim can be sure Allah will forgive him. As a Christian I know for certain that I have been forgiven all my sins and that I have eternal life as a free gift from God through the death and resurrection of Christ and that I will be in heaven, not by my good works, but by Christ paying the penalty for my sins. Allah is merciful to those who do good. The Bible says that none do good, all have sinned, and we know that is truth, because there is not one single person on earth that is without sin. In the Bible says that God saves sinners if they believe in the Christ who died for them. That fits the idea of a truly loving, merciful God. Which is not lopsided at all.

Btw, Jaqueline posted this in the refuting non Muslims section of the forum. As far as I am aware non Muslims are allowed to post things pertaining to their faith here, then you guys can refute us. But in most threads I've read in this section, there isn't much convincing refutation to be seen. :)

#11 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:07 AM

Treated lightly? in what way?

I explained in my reply to Rawaha the issues I have about this. Just to add Islam's doctrine that God forgives who he wills just by virtue of them being repentant, and good deeds out weighing bad, (not sure if the good/bad deeds is and actual requirement) seems very arbitrary. If God sets the standard for His holiness then surely that holiness should be recognised. Any sin no matter how small is an affront to that holiness. Should God just ignore it? By forgiving and not demanding a penalty be paid. Adam and Eve paid the penalty for their sin of disobedience, should we not expect the same? Just as God provided the means of forgiveness for Adam and Eve (though they still paid a penalty) God provided a saviour for us. Out of love.

#12 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:11 AM

Indeed Tunisia , one who has received  Christ would never give Him up . This man never had Christ to begin with . Many "ex-Christians " no matter what they convert to , never had Christ , and never were saved from the start , else they would never fall away .Jesus himself says that any who the Father has placed in his hand , none can be taken away [paraphrased] . In short once saved one can never be unsaved .And for all those who think they are without sin , just think , there are 60 seconds in a minute ,3600 seconds in an hour , in how many of those seconds are our minds on something good ? Looking at the world today , I would pray that the Spirit would come to  all who desire Jesus , for the Spirit is what causes a man to consider Jesus . The time is later than many think .

I know what you mean. Many of the signs are there that we may be in the end days. The only being without sin that ever walked this earth is Jesus Christ. That says it all.

God bless :)

#13 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:14 AM

Shame Jacqueline never came back :(

#14 dot

dot

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:48 AM

Should God just ignore it? By forgiving and not demanding a penalty be paid.
God provided a saviour for us.

Do your consider being saved by Jesus the penalty for your sins then?

God doesn't seek to punish anyone got the sake of punishment. He encourages us to do good. That is why those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good.

You don't get forgiven by simply loving Him.

Islamic forgiveness system is an active and positive one, for the good of the community. What good does the world get from me if I commit tons of sins and then love god so I get forgiven! But if I donate for the poor or orphans for example, out of love for God, then He The merciful replace my evil deeds with rewards. This is how we should express our love for our Creator, not just by words or feelings, but by actually giving from what is dear to us, food  money or whats not, for the sake of Allah Al Mighty.

#15 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

Do your consider being saved by Jesus the penalty for your sins then?

Not quite sure I get what you mean here. God through Jesus paid the penalty that as a sinner I would have paid by eternity in hell. A separation from God. Without accepting Gods grace by faith as a sinner I stand condemned by the law. Like you will be condemned by the law as a Muslim, as you don't accept Gods gift of a saviour through Jesus. I found this below which explains maybe better than I can. :)

1. God Loves You.
God loves you and wants you to know Him so He can fill you with peace and give you real life -- forever. "God loved the people of this world so much that He gave His only son, so that everyone who has faith in Him will have eternal life and never die." Jesus said, "I came so that everyone would have life, and have it in its fullest."

Since God planned for us to have peace and life, why are we so far from God?

2. We are Separated from God.
Since the beginning of time, we have chosen to disobey God and go our own way. We still make this choice today. This results in separation from God.

"All of us have sinned and fallen short of God's holiness." Sin is choosing to say or do or think things that are against God's plan. "The result of unforgiven sin is death. But God's gift is eternal life given by Jesus Christ our Lord."

There is only one way to reach God.

3. Jesus Christ Died for our Sins
Jesus Christ is God's Son. He is the only One who can bring us back to God. Jesus died on the Cross and rose from the grave. He paid the penalty for our sin and bridged the gap between God and people.

"There is only one God, and Christ Jesus is the only One who can bring us to God." "Christ died once for our sins. An innocent person died for those who are guilty. Christ did this to bring you to God."

God has provided the only way – we must make the choice.

4. We Must Receive Christ.
We must trust Jesus Christ to forgive our sins and receive Him as our Savior and serve Him as our Lord. "As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believed on His name."

God doesn't seek to punish anyone got the sake of punishment. He encourages us to do good. That is why those who repent, [/size]believe and do [/size]righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil [/size]deeds with good.[/size]
You don't get forgiven by simply loving Him.[/size]
Islamic forgiveness system is an active and positive one, for the good of the community. What good does the world get from me if I commit tons of sins and then love god so I get forgiven! But if I donate for the poor or orphans for example, out of love for God, then He The merciful replace my evil deeds with rewards. This is how we should express our love for our Creator, not just by words or feelings, but by actually giving from what is dear to us, food money or whats not, for the sake of Allah [/size]Al Mighty.

Of course God does not punish anyone for the sake of punishment - that would make an unjust God. Yes, I agree God encourages us to do good. However, you surely know that it is impossible for you to be perfectly good all of the time. Believe, well no argument with that, we all need to put our faith and belief in God I believe that's standard across all religions. Do righteous deeds.. I guess this is where you and I may part Dot. The idea that Allah will replace your evil deeds with good (if you have a favourable balance of good deeds already?) I find a strange one. Doing good deeds also carry a risk of one sinning, the sin of pride on the part of the giver. Thus taking the glory upon themselves instead of the glory going to God. The Bible says our good deeds are like a pile of dirty rags and count for nothing lest we should boast. This does not mean we don't do good deeds but we do them out of a love for God not for any hope of our own, like them having any effect on our salvation.
What you say about the Islamic forgiveness system being an active and positive one and good for the community, I'm sure is quite true. But that's besides the point Christians are not shy of giving charity, or serving others in the community. If we did not do so then we're not following Christs teachings. You are well off the mark if you think as a Christian you could just sin your way through life, not giving a fig for those around you in need and then just expect by accepting Jesus you get a free pass to heaven! Doesn't work like that, if you accept Jesus into your life, you live your life through Him that is to follow the Way He set.

1. Love God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind.

2. Love your neighbour as yourself.

The first one, to live by this means you don't want to sin, you want instead to be good. You want to obey Gods laws. You want to do the things in your life that you know are pleasing to God. Care for the poor, the sick and those in need. Forgive your enemies and those who persecute you. Abide by the law and basically live a life pleasing to God. When you repent of your sinful ways you are changed from within.

The second, love your neighbour is anyone and everyone. If you love your neighbour - mankind. You don't want to hurt them, rob them or see them suffer hardship. You want to help as you would wish them to help you if situations reversed.

It's simple really. Actually when you strip it all down to the bare bones the approach to charity, good deeds in our communities are not that different. We each do so out of love of God, difference being you hope for some kind of possible reward in the hereafter, whilst I don't. When God gave us life in Christ that's reward enough. Nothing I can do by my own efforts no matter how good, can ever be enough to repay that love God has already shown me.

In conclusion, I find the Bibles approach to sin and forgiveness far superior to what you have Dot. Sorry for that but just saying it as I see it. :)

Edited by Tunisia, 28 June 2017 - 01:55 PM.

#16 dot

dot

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

I really pity you along with all those who repeat such hallucinations that you found in those man-made books, which you took as God's words. Your naivety is no different than those who worship cows, rats or flies. When I watch you repeat that God has a son, and that such son died for your sins, its like if you killed someone, then when you were arrested, a kind person shows up and says: hang me instead of her. That way, you're free to be, and perhaps kill more. Even man-made laws are not that stupid, let alone Allah The Just.

You just don't get it, God has no sons. If you keep repeating that, you will go to hell for eternity, even if you devoted your entire life loving what you call son of god. You have been warned, the rest is up to you, anytime before you die is fine.

Love Jesus like we do, as a prophet of God, but don't think that anyone would be accountable for your sins, and know that Jesus is alive with God. He will die only after he comes back to the earth, to save us all, before judgement day.

As for being proud, why did you assume that we do when we do good? and why do you assume that doing good with pride is counted in Islam? this is a problem of lack of information. You can easily correct that if you read about Islam in your free time.

#17 Rawaha

Rawaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

Hello Rawaha. Lop sided? As I haven't elaborated on the problem I see regards the dealing of sin in Islam, how pray tell can my idea be lopsided? Ok my issues. How does Allah save sinners? It would be unjust to forgive the guilty without the penalty being paid. In a court of law there is a penalty to be paid for breaking the law, should we therefore expect Gods justice would be less than mans? Where does Allah explain the penalty? When and by whom was that penalty paid? If Allah forgives, how does he forgive? Allah simply refuses to forgive or forgives whom he will, but there is no consistent or just basis for either. No Muslim can be sure Allah will forgive him. As a Christian I know for certain that I have been forgiven all my sins and that I have eternal life as a free gift from God through the death and resurrection of Christ and that I will be in heaven, not by my good works, but by Christ paying the penalty for my sins. Allah is merciful to those who do good. The Bible says that none do good, all have sinned, and we know that is truth, because there is not one single person on earth that is without sin. In the Bible says that God saves sinners if they believe in the Christ who died for them. That fits the idea of a truly loving, merciful God. Which is not lopsided at all.

Btw, Jaqueline posted this in the refuting non Muslims section of the forum. As far as I am aware non Muslims are allowed to post things pertaining to their faith here, then you guys can refute us. But in most threads I've read in this section, there isn't much convincing refutation to be seen. :)

Your conclusion of the way how Islam treats sin is lopsided because it was based on wrong notions which is not the truth. What Allah does to us is based on absolute justice and evenness. Right now you may deny it but on the day of judgement, even the disbeliever will attest that they have wronged themselves and surely deserves what Allah gives out to them. If you dont believe it then you will on day of judgement, when it is the point of no return. So take this advice as a warning while you are still alive and turn to Islam. It is the only way you can be saved.

Forgiveness in Islam is secured through repentance. Allah forgives the sinner when he or she is remorseful. We are sure of that. And besides that, it is really His choice who else He wants to forgive without repentance. We or you have no right to question your Creator's decisions.

How can Prophet Jesus Pbuh die for the world's sinners? That seems utter injustice and does not make sense in the least bit. Our beloved Prophet Jesus pbuh did not die on any cross. He did NOT die on any cross but Allah the most High, raised him up to heaven where he is still alive. He will return at a latter stage in this world. He will shrug off with disdain  people who called him god. 

#18 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:39 PM

I really pity you along with all those who repeat such hallucinations that you found in those man-made books, which you took as God's words. Your naivety is no different than those who worship cows, rats or flies. When I watch you repeat that God has a son, and that such son died for your sins, its like if you killed someone, then when you were arrested, a kind person shows up and says: hang me instead of her. That way, you're free to be, and perhaps kill more. Even man-made laws are not that stupid, let alone Allah The Just.

Wow. Way harsh dot. Don't waste your pity, save it for those who need it. Christians don't. As a Christian I look to the Bible which even the Qur'an agrees contains God's words. man made books! Well someone had to put Gods word down on paper makes sense it would be man. But hey, that's me being a bit facetious, whatever. What a one dimensional view of God you have! maybe it's my turn to pity you, but to be honest I won't. You still don't get it. God is infinite, any sin against God can only be infinite. Only God can remove the infinite penalty of sin, He did this through Jesus. So in your scenario if I killed a person, I'm a sinner. If some kind person comes along and offers to take the death penalty instead of me, then beautiful self sacrificing gesture that it is, if that person was like me a sinner. Their sacrifice is worthless as far as solving my sin problem. Because a finite person does not have the power to forgive my sin even by virtue of self sacrifice. My sin can only be washed away by God. Only God has that power. God does not share His divine power with a finite being. Jesus claimed He had the power to forgive sin. I'll leave you to figure that one out.

You just don't get it, God has no sons. If you keep repeating that, you will go to hell for eternity, even if you devoted your entire life loving what you call son of god. You have been warned, the rest is up to you, anytime before you die is fine.

God called Jesus as Son, Jesus called God as Father, that's good enough for me. If however, you mean God has no sons in the way the Qur'an implies, then I agree 100%. That idea is most definitely blasphemous and is as abhorant to Christians as it is to Muslims. It's not up to you to decide weather or not I go to hell for eternity based on your belief. Not in your remit, God alone decides that and I'm more than happy with that thank you very much.

Love Jesus like we do, as a prophet of God, but don't think that anyone would be accountable for your sins, and know that Jesus is alive with God. He will die only after he comes back to the earth, to save us all, before judgement day.
As for being proud, why did you assume that we do when we do good? and why do you assume that doing good with pride is counted in Islam? this is a problem of lack of information. You can easily correct that if you read about Islam in your free time.

You don't know Jesus so I'm not sure how you can love Him in the way He commands. Jesus was always more than just a prophet even the Qur'an implies that. We can agree Jesus will return, He will return to usher in the Kingdom of God and judge the living and the dead. HE will know His own. I'm good with that. I don't assume you are doing good deeds out of personal pride, maybe you misunderstood what I said. I was explaining the Bibles position on good deeds and the danger of it leading to pride. pride is a subtle thing, and one can be unintentionally prideful. You're human yes? Then I'm guessing you're prone to the same weaknesses as everyone else.. The sin of pride being one of them. If you're not warned of it then it's easier to fall into its wily trap. But maybe in Islam it's a small thing you could class as a mistake or something and not a sin as such. If you noticed in my post I place a ? At the end of the mention of good deeds because I'm not exactly sure how it works. I've read a fair bit on Islam and my Qur'an. Can't say I get the same sense of truth as you yourself do. But who knows.

#19 Tunisia

Tunisia

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:06 AM

Your conclusion of the way how Islam treats sin is lopsided because it was based on wrong notions which is not the truth. What Allah does to us is based on absolute justice and evenness. Right now you may deny it but on the day of judgement, even the disbeliever will attest that they have wronged themselves and surely deserves what Allah gives out to them. If you dont believe it then you will on day of judgement, when it is the point of no return. So take this advice as a warning while you are still alive and turn to Islam. It is the only way you can be saved.

I really don't think you're in any position to pass judgement on me for my beliefs or be dishing out warnings. As I said already only God can do that. Just something for you to think on. Jesus' teachings are found in the Injil / gospels, Jesus said He is the Way, the Truth and the Life - NO ONE goes to the Father (God) except by Him. What if He was telling the truth here? Where does that leave you? How's this for a hypothetical scenario if Jesus is the Way, and if it's Satans goal to deceive souls away from God, if you deny Jesus is the Way and follow another path want then? What if you're the one being deceived and not I? I find that quite scary. Personally I wouldn't want to be persuading people away from the path God has placed them on. Jesus says He's the only way you say Islam is the only way. Its a choice we all make based on what we know, what we feel and what we believe.

Forgiveness in Islam is secured through repentance. Allah forgives the sinner when he or she is remorseful. We are sure of that. And besides that, it is really His choice who else He wants to forgive without repentance. We or you have no right to question your Creator's decisions.

Repentance is the same requirement in all Abrahamic religions. I'm not talking of repentance I'm talking of the penalty we must pay for our sin to a Holy God. You are right no one has the right to question God's decisions. We see God making judgements and decisions throughout the Bible scripture that we as creations may not understand the full implications.. The fault is with us. That's why we have faith in God because we know God is consistant.

How can Prophet Jesus Pbuh die for the world's sinners? That seems utter injustice and does not make sense in the least bit. Our beloved Prophet Jesus pbuh did not die on any cross. He did NOT die on any cross but Allah the most High, raised him up to heaven where he is still alive. He will return at a latter stage in this world. He will shrug off with disdain  people who called him god. 

He died that we may live. Just because you don't understand the full implications or see the sense in it doesn't mean it's not truth.. The fault is with you. It possibly seems an injustice to you because you can only see it in small human terms. You see the man only, you don't see the power within the man. Jesus said He came to GIVE His life for many (us), NO ONE could take His life, it was His to give and His to take back. Jesus lives, He rose on the third day so conquering death, that we won't suffer the eternal death. Yes, He will return, in judgement to usher in the Kingdom of God, as I said already He will know His own. I'm cool with that. I wish you knew Jesus because only knowing Him can you understand Him. I know you have Isa but really, I'm sorry it's not the same Biblical Jesus.

So to you your way to me mine. Go in peace.

#20 dot

dot

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:41 AM

Wow. Way harsh dot. 

Only because I care for you. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

God called Jesus as Son, Jesus called God as Father,

Here is the main problem. These are not God's words nor Jesus's himself. That's a fabricated lie, only in your man-made books. Don't jeopardize your fate based on a fabricated lie. Read the Quran. It is to date the only authentic words of your creator. He himself guaranteed its authenticity until the end of time. Your books, which were man-authored some 400 years beyond Jesus time, don't hold that divine guarantee. There is some truth in them I know, but there are plenty of lies there. The Jews historically injected lies in all divine books over time, including their own. Only the Quran was saved from such evil fabrications, thanks to Allah's promise. The sunnah ahadith (sayings of prophet Muhammad) were also victims of the Jewish fabrications. That is why there are thousands of ahadith that are fabricated until today. That is because they don't enjoy the same guarantee as the Quran does.

Jesus never said he is god or son of god. He was a human being and servant of God. He was born similar to Adam. Jesus had a mom only. Adam had no mom nor dad.

I've read a fair bit on Islam and my Qur'an. Can't say I get the same sense of truth as you yourself do. But who knows.

I really hope that one day you get the truth that we got from the Quran, the only authentic divine book in the world today.