Islamic Forum
Jacqueline55

Hi, I Would Like To Tell You About Jesus Christ

Apology accepted.

you cannot prove that the Qur'an is the only authentic words of God

I don't need to, The Quran proves itself. Every word is the same as it was 1400 years ago.

This guarantee idea, and that only the Qur'an has it, is quite frankly ludicrous. What reason would God send over 2000years of progressive revelation through over 40 prophets - men and women from all walks of life and backgrounds as recorded in the Bible. Only to allow it to be corrupted by His humble puny creation - man!

I thought this was obvious.

First, the Quran is the last divine message from our Creator. Being so, it had to be divinely saved against corruption to the end of time.

Second, Islam, being the ultimate religion for all humans and the final edition of all divine religions, it is a religion for Jews, Christians and all other religion followers. That is why it is a complete religion. If you study Islam closely, you'll notice that is has guidance for all aspects of life, and laws that cover all situations, from economy,trade, politics, science, space, wars, to social life, marriage,divorce, heritage, death, dowry, child care, abortion, crimes, punishments to name just a few. Islam is meant for all people and all races. That is why it is clearly logical to have been protected by our Creator Himself this time. Such protection was not necessary in previous religions because they were just stages, leading us to the final and ultimate message. You decided however to ignore that message, and prefer to sick to an old unprotected version, instead of moving on, upgrading to the ultimate protected final version. Not only that, you even advise he followers of the ultimate final version of God's message to drop it and go back to an older unprotected incomplete controversial version. Isn't that funny?

• Like 1

PropellerAds

[at]dot, I think you've said everything I wanted to, and I endorse what you say, so I dont need to elaborate further.

If someone is looking for the truth they shall be guided, and if they are not open to the final truth then they have chosen a path of misguidance.

What can be worse than associating partners with Allah? I hope the disbelievers take lesson.

I don't need to, The Quran proves itself. Every word is the same as it was 1400 years ago.

Your proof is? Also, how does the fact every word is the same as it was 1400 years ago prove those words were truth from God?

I thought this was obvious.

First, the Quran is the last divine message from our Creator. Being so, it had to be divinely saved against corruption to the end of time.

Second, Islam, being the ultimate religion for all humans and the final edition of all divine religions, it is a religion for Jews, Christians and all other religion followers. That is why it is a complete religion. If you study Islam closely, you'll notice that is has guidance for all aspects of life, and laws that cover all situations, from economy,trade, politics, science, space, wars, to social life, marriage,divorce, heritage, death, dowry, child care, abortion, crimes, punishments to name just a few. Islam is meant for all people and all races. That is why it is clearly logical to have been protected by our Creator Himself this time. Such protection was not necessary in previous religions because they were just stages, leading us to the final and ultimate message. You decided however to ignore that message, and prefer to sick to an old unprotected version, instead of moving on, upgrading to the ultimate protected final version. Not only that, you even advise he followers of the ultimate final version of God's message to drop it and go back to an older unprotected incomplete controversial version. Isn't that funny?

Let's recap for a second. Is it about religion or is it about God? No where in the Bible does God speak of "religion" God commands obedience, love and worship of Him alone. He does not say we have to follow a religion, but to have relationship with God we must have faith in Him alone. All the prophets taught this. From the beginning God decreed that mankind would pay a penalty for sin against Him. Throughout the Old Testament blood sacrifices were offered as atonement for sin, both individually and collectively. The animal sacrifices offered could never pay the once and for all penalty that was required. Only God Himself could provide the perfect sacrifice, in Jesus. Whatever you think the Bible teaches Jesus did die by crucifixion as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind.

Matthew 20:17-19 - Jesus predicted He would be crucified, then rise again.

Matthew 26:28 - He claimed that He would shed His blood for the remission of man's sins. [20:28]

John 19:31-35 - John claimed to be an eyewitness to Jesus' crucifixion. [Acts 2:23]

Ephesians 1:7 - Redemption and forgiveness are through His blood.

1 Peter 2:24 - He bore our sins in His body on the tree.

Hebrews 2:9 - He tasted of death for every man.

If Islam denies these statements from Jesus and the Bible, how can it yet claim to believe the Bible is from God and Jesus was a true teacher? Is it enough to say without proof "ah, but your Bible was corrupted and those aren't the real words of Jesus" - "jesus' real teaching were in the Injil which is lost without trace". That leaves you to believe that a prophet of such importance as Jesus (and like it or not whatever you say the Qur'an does indeed lead one to believe that Jesus was a prophet of greater importance of any other) that Jesus would be so careless with the revelation entrusted to him that it would disappear without trace and be replaced within the lifetime of his disciples with a totally different message. The very idea is incredulous, but it's what you are basically asking me to believe of Jesus if I am to see truth in Islam.

The Bible teaches that Jesus was raised from the dead, as proved by the testimony of eyewitnesses.

Matthew 20:17-19 - Jesus predicted He would be crucified and then rise again. [Matt. 16:21]

Luke 24:44-46 - Jesus taught that His death and resurrection was a fulfillment of prophecy.

Romans 1:4 - Jesus is declared to be the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:3-8 - He died for our sins, was buried, and arose as prophesied and as testified by eyewitnesses who saw Him alive.

The resurrection of Jesus is absolutely fundamental to the claims of Jesus and the gospel. The disciples repeatedly affirmed it to be true on the basis of eyewitness testimony. Whereas you have no proof at all for your alternative view. Yet we should take it on faith!

The Bible teaches that salvation can be obtained only through Jesus.

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Acts 4:12 - "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

So we have Jesus a prophet which both the Bible and Qur'an confirm was without sin, then I feel it reasonable to assume that He spoke truth when He said we can only be saved through Him, no other way. Islam denies salvation through Jesus. Therefore, Islam cannot save and you have no way to be saved. The Old Testament had animal sacrifices. The New Testament has the superior, perfect sacrifice of Jesus. But, Islam has no sacrifice for sin at all. You have a hope, but no surety. Without a sacrifice for sin, there can be no remission. It follows that Islam not only is not a superior system, but it cannot save at all. Jesus fulfilled the law, He was the culmination of the law. Islam goes back in time, placing your trust in the law to save you. Much like the Jews and Pharisees of the Old Testament the ones Jesus castigated for placing more importance on the law than they did faith in God. I never feel a backward step is as good as a step forward. That's the whole point of Gods progressive revelation in the Bible, we move forward in enlightenment always striving for a relationship with God.

How can you possibly claim that the system of law found within Islam is better or improvement on what went before. Given the fact it does not work any better than any secular law of the land. Do you also think Christians are somehow without law? ( pexcepting the law of the land obviously). God's law is made up of various components, the Ten Commandments cover every aspect of what we need to adhere for life. What laws does Islam offer that did not already exist?

That's the truth of it, as I see it. Nothing funny about it at all.

[at]dot, I think you've said everything I wanted to, and I endorse what you say, so I dont need to elaborate further.

If someone is looking for the truth they shall be guided, and if they are not open to the final truth then they have chosen a path of misguidance.

What can be worse than associating partners with Allah? I hope the disbelievers take lesson.

Only thing I will say in response to your post dear is, God has NO partners or associates. What's worse? Little or no hope of salvation and the risk of eternal separation from our loving God.

Tunisia , men [generic] do not understand , God made all of creation and in homosapiens he put a soul , which rebelled . Therefore all men are in rebellion against God . Accepting Jesus reconnects communication between the soul and God . Our bodies are designed to sin , we will sin until the day we die , however we are aware and repentant of our sin , the penalty , by grace alone ,has been paid by Jesus , for the penalty for all sin is death .  Faith + 0 = Salvation . Once saved one can NEVER be lost . Non -Jews are not bound by the Law , but even the Jews can not keep the Law save for ONE -Jesus . Jews can accept Jesus , but those who  don't ,are bound by the Law which they can not perfectly keep ,when they  will cry out for their Messiah ,He will come , and they will first recognize Him as King , then as Redeemer . That is the Gospel , otherwise known as the Good News  - those who accept Jesus as Savior are saved and even if an angel preaches anything different , it is a LIE . Therefore those who believe 1 Corinthians 15:verses 1-4 are and forever saved . So those who claim to convert to any other faith , were never saved to begin with for they never believed .

• Like 1

"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion". al Qur'an, 5:3.

"Indeed it is We who have sent down the reminder (the Qur'an), and indeed it is Us who shall preserve it" (Surah Al-Hijr 15:9).

[at]Tunisia, the Qur'an itself affirms this, because it is the Word of Allah - unchanged.

Tunisia , men [generic] do not understand , God made all of creation and in homosapiens he put a soul , which rebelled . Therefore all men are in rebellion against God . Accepting Jesus reconnects communication between the soul and God . Our bodies are designed to sin , we will sin until the day we die , however we are aware and repentant of our sin , the penalty , by grace alone ,has been paid by Jesus , for the penalty for all sin is death .  Faith + 0 = Salvation . Once saved one can NEVER be lost . Non -Jews are not bound by the Law , but even the Jews can not keep the Law save for ONE -Jesus . Jews can accept Jesus , but those who  don't ,are bound by the Law which they can not perfectly keep ,when they  will cry out for their Messiah ,He will come , and they will first recognize Him as King , then as Redeemer . That is the Gospel , otherwise known as the Good News  - those who accept Jesus as Savior are saved and even if an angel preaches anything different , it is a LIE . Therefore those who believe 1 Corinthians 15:verses 1-4 are and forever saved . So those who claim to convert to any other faith , were never saved to begin with for they never believed .

You put it more consisely than I. I do tend to go on. :) I seemed to have got carried away with this section of the forum. I guess it's just when one has Jesus, It's too beautiful not to share.

Peace to you.

"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion". al Qur'an, 5:3.

"Indeed it is We who have sent down the reminder (the Qur'an), and indeed it is Us who shall preserve it" (Surah Al-Hijr 15:9).

[at]Tunisia, the Qur'an itself affirms this, because it is the Word of Allah - unchanged.[/size]

This is something you take on faith. To use the Qur'an to prove itself in this way is circular reasoning. You have chosen Islam as your religion, or was born into it either way it's your path. I can understand why you believe you've chosen the right path. I beg to differ, God chose my path to follow the Way.

So to you your religion to me mine.

God bless.

Tunisia , when you have the light , you can not hide it . It will be evident to all believers , they will recognize all those who have the light . Those with the light are called Followers of the Way . In the Bible , what many do not recognize is that Paul was chosen to bring the Gospel to the nations [ /gentiles/non-jews ] The Epistles of Paul were not to the Jews , however the Gospels of Matthew ,Mark ,Luke and John were specifically for the Jews .

• Like 1

peace of Allah be upon us.

people who say especially some Muslims  Christians worship the same God as  Muslims should re-evaluate their views.The God of the christian bible which is worshipped by majority of christians is simply Jesus period.anyone who says God is 1 in three persons has fallen to realm of shirk ,an unforgiveable sin and heaven/jannah is forbidden for such person.there are however still a minority sects in christianity which have remained purely monotheistic but they are just that a minority.

Almighty Allah in the Koran is ONE,has no associates,He is not Triune consisting 1 in 3 ,Has no son,begets nor is begotten ,just and merciful,the god Christian bible is a  human incarnate jesus which they worship.however,just the hindu mythology,the god depicted in Xtianity is tri-une,contradictory and mathmatically impossible. 

further more,The deity depicted in Christianity is weak,heard the story of jacob wresting with the christian bible god? while Allah is above such actions.

After comparing the almight Allah of the Qur’an and the christian God of the Bible, it should be apparent that they could not be referring to the same God.

Allah is the most merciful ,the christian god depicted in the bible is a mass-murderer.

may Allah forgive the sins of all muslims and grant them jannah.

peace of Allah be upon us.

people who say especially some Muslims Christians worship the same God as Muslims should re-evaluate their views.The God of the christian bible which is worshipped by majority of christians is simply Jesus period.anyone who says God is 1 in three persons has fallen to realm of shirk ,an unforgiveable sin and heaven/jannah is forbidden for such person.there are however still a minority sects in christianity which have remained purely monotheistic but they are just that a minority.

Almighty Allah in the Koran is ONE,has no associates,He is not Triune consisting 1 in 3 ,Has no son,begets nor is begotten ,just and merciful,the god Christian bible is a human incarnate jesus which they worship.however,just the hindu mythology,the god depicted in Xtianity is tri-une,contradictory and mathmatically impossible.

further more,The deity depicted in Christianity is weak,heard the story of jacob wresting with the christian bible god? while Allah is above such actions.

After comparing the almight Allah of the Qur’an and the christian God of the Bible, it should be apparent that they could not be referring to the same God.

Allah is the most merciful ,the christian god depicted in the bible is a mass-murderer.

may Allah forgive the sins of all muslims and grant them jannah.

Bit in bold, you may have a point. Christians worship YHWH the ONE true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I don't know what God you believe you worship but I am starting to see that maybe it's not the God of Abraham.

Btw, YHWH is not a mass-murderer. What a shameful thing to say. I pray God will forgive you.

Edited by Tunisia

well,you worship Jesus which is not the God of abraham,Jacob or noah.these prophets worshipped a single god not tri-une god.your belief is no different then polytheism.

quote from your holy bible

"Now, go and attack Amalek. Completely destroy all that they have. Don't spare them, but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, both ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

do i need to say more.

well,you worship Jesus which is not the God of abraham,Jacob or noah.these prophets worshipped a single god not tri-une god.your belief is no different then polytheism.

well, actually they did. God, His Spirit and His word are prevalent throughout the Old Testament. The Christian view of a triune God is not "three" gods. By comparing it with polytheism you are making the wrong assumption that there are three seperate deities. There's only ONE. Your mistake.

"Now, go and attack Amalek. Completely destroy all that they have. Don't spare them, but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, both ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

do i need to say more.

Don't see what your problem is. The Qur'an has verses along the same lines. Do you think God has to excuse to mankind His righteous wrath? There is a purpose to everything God does (at least there is in the Bible), who are you to question God? If you took the time to read in context the verse you quoted you may understand to some extent the reasons God commanded such. But hey, but maybe that wouldn't suit your agenda. :D

So don't say any more for fear of embarrassing yourself further.

excuse after excuse.

please find me a verse in the quran that specifically orders the massacre of children and infantas like the holy bible.??

you cant convince me 1+1+1=1,that doesnt go well with my rationality.

The verses found in the Q'uran have enough approval of violence towards infidels , and is no less an approver of violence than is found in the Bible . And as far as killing people , what happened at Medina , and a host of other places where Islam spread itself by the sword while the Prophet was alive  ?

But all of that was then this is now . Christians go by what Jesus taught . In fact Christians are defined by what Jesus taught . So if you are attempting to refute Christianity , then you must be prepared to nullify, dispute or refute the words Jesus spoke , which were recorded 500 years before the Q'uran was written .

please find me a verse in the quran that specifically orders the massacre of children and infantas like the holy bible.??

your holy book specifically talks of even killing the infants.that is so sad.

do i need to say more.

Don't see what your problem is. The Qur'an has verses along the same lines. Do you think God has to excuse to mankind His righteous wrath? There is a purpose to everything God does (at least there is in the Bible), who are you to question God?

He is not questioning God. He is questioning the authenticity of your man-made books. True God would never order the killing of children and infants. These are crimes against humanity that God The Merciful would never order anyone to commit for whatever reason. This mean thought is clearly human thinking. Its another clear evidence that your books are fake.

Even though you are now a mother, you still don't have the natural instinct to abhor such teachings and realize on your own that they must be fake, never from true God.

Approving crimes against humanity is something this forum rules stands firmly against. Please take the time to re-evaluate your thoughts. Contact me when you are ready to abhor such fake teachings.

Having known verses in the Bible , is hardly approving crimes against humanity . I find that statement a bit facetious .  There are many verses in the Muslim holy book where muslims are encouraged to "strike at the neck of non-believers "  "find and kill them wherever they are " etc. You know as well as anyone who has read the Q'uran that such verses exist . Furthermore the same or worse can be found in the Haddith and Sunna as well as the writings of Muslima and Bukari .  Infidels had children and infants too , and what became of them ?   So the argument using accusations of barbarism incudes recorded actions as well as written words .And there is a mountain of evidence in this respect .

The argument however revolves around the person of Jesus , if I'm reading the thread correctly . So to call "fake"  all that he had said and done as was recorded in the NewTestament , as well as several secular sources is not only a poor argument but an unsubstantiated one .  Especially when Jesus, or as muslims call him Issa , is revered by both Christianity and Islam . So what parts of the narrative of his life , words, and deeds are you willing to call fake , and by who's authority does one make that claim ?

Having known verses in the Bible , is hardly approving crimes against humanity . I find that statement a bit facetious .

So you too support the killing of children and infants just because those fake words are in the bible. Another forum rule violator.

Approving crimes against humanity is something this forum rules stands firmly against. Please take the time to re-evaluate your thoughts. Contact me when you are ready to abhor such fake teachings.

To all Christians who were misguided to believe that their current books are divine words of our creator, there are several parts which are true teachings of our creator, but there are also many parts that were purposely injected in your books by humans over the years. For example, Joshua had a desire to win wars and wipe out entire nations, so he wrote words in his book as if they were God's orders to kill women, children, babies, plants, cattle and everything. Our creator, the creator of all things, would never order such cruel behavior.  burn babies? Burn cattle? what good would possibly be the outcome of burning a baby alive, or a sheep? Those are clearly fake lines made by greedy blood-thirst humans to win wars and political advantages. If anyone cannot see that through their natural instinct, they must be blind or badly brainwashed. You should abhor those lines and consequently come to the understanding that your so called divine books are not entirely so. The next wise conclusion would be to abandon fake versions of your creator's message, and upgrade your belief to the true and final authentic message from your creator, The Quran. It has everything true Judaism and Christianity called for, plus a lot more to cover all aspects of life. Judaism and Christianity were not meant to be a destination nor a world religion. They were meant for specific times and specific communities, steps to prepare man to the complete religion of Islam, and the final message to the whole world, The Quran. That is why our creator took it upon himself to guard that final message against any falsifications until the end of time, something that His prior messages didn't have, due to their temporary nature.