Islamic Forum
hoangtrungli

Please Help Me Remove Kaala Jaadu

ASA Brothers and Sisters

I recently discovered that a person in my family has done black magic (jaadu) on my immediate family. It seems that nothing good happens to us, only problems. Everyone in my house is sick and they cant seem to move forward in their life. We tried many times to find a new house but something always goes bad. Last time my husband lost his job, my son got severly sick, my daughter cant get admission to any university. I got so scared that i stopped finding a house beacsue i dont want to harm my family. I talked with two people (1 muslim and 1 christian) adn they both came up with the same conclusion that a famliy member who hates us has done a harsh black magic on us.
Please help me break this curse because i fear the worst now and nothing including prayer and reading quaran doesnt help.

thank you 

PropellerAds

ASA Brothers and Sisters

I recently discovered that a person in my family has done black magic (jaadu) on my immediate family. It seems that nothing good happens to us, only problems. Everyone in my house is sick and they cant seem to move forward in their life. We tried many times to find a new house but something always goes bad. Last time my husband lost his job, my son got severly sick, my daughter cant get admission to any university. I got so scared that i stopped finding a house beacsue i dont want to harm my family. I talked with two people (1 muslim and 1 christian) adn they both came up with the same conclusion that a famliy member who hates us has done a harsh black magic on us.

Please help me break this curse because i fear the worst now and nothing including prayer and reading quaran doesnt help.

thank you 

Asalaamu Alaikum, 

You need to find a good reliable Raqi (One who uses Qur'an and Sunnah to ward of evil from Jinn). Are you able to locate one? 

ASA Brothers and Sisters

thank you 

I dont know if you are out there or not.but i am sure if you do the following,nothing will harm you as you will be in the protection of the almighty Allah.

Read these verses in the Morning after fajr prayer and also in the afternoon after asr prayer and when sleeping,another benefit is that you will always be remembering Allah and you will be under his protection.

1.Ayatul kursi in the morning 

who ever reads this in the morning will be under allahs protection till afternoon and whoever reads it in the afternoon will be under allahs protection till morning .

2.surah ikhlas,Falaq and surah al-naas,these dua are asking the almighty Allah,the living and the sustainer,alhayuu alqayyum for protection.

finally,read them before sleeping,i had success with these verses when i started continuosly reciting them in th4 last year.