• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Noom3

Noom3

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

asalam alaykum,My name is feisal,i was born into orthodox sunni family,i am 27 years old.

nice to meet you 

#2 dot

dot

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Wa alaikum assalam
to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:
New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a few glasses of freshly squeezed fruit juice!. Drink all you can.

#3 Noom3

Noom3

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:05 AM

jazakallah for your nice welcome.might the angels welcome you into the janatul-firdows and may Allah forgive you all your sins and give you both the best in the dunya and hereafter.

anyway

I need dua my brother and sisters in faith.
i am having worldily dunya problem regarding employment issue please take few secs to make dua for me so that Allah swt give me job,healthy and forgive all my sins and gives me the best of both worlds.innahu ala kuli shey qadeer.

#4 dot

dot

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:04 AM

May Allah subhanahu wataala bestow His blessings upon you, earn you a good job, give you good health and forgive all you sins and replace them with good deeds.

#5 Noom3

Noom3

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

amin brother and the same for you and your family.