Islamic Forum
Noom3

Dua Request Please

I need dua my brother and sisters in faith.

i am having worldily dunya problem regarding employment issue please take few secs to make dua for me so that Allah swt give me job,healthy and forgive all my sins and gives me the best of both worlds.innahu ala kuli shey qadeer.

Remember that a dua for your brother/sister is readily accepted and you get the same blessings.

:yes:

PropellerAds

May Allah subhanahu wataala bestow His blessings upon you, earn you a good job, give you good health and forgive all you sins and replace them with good deeds.

May Allah (SWT) shower His mercy on you and grant you sound health and a good job Insha Allah.

yes bro,

May Almighty Allah showers to you full blessings may accepts your efforts, here now in present generation every human facing problems and frustration  many more jobless , poor peoples , not happy with life why because for the reason of less knowledge about Islam, how to success and peaceful life in Islam, what is Islam, history of Islam, five pillars of Islam ,how to learn quran and many more you can learn and utilize our application in mobile smartphones apps or web application " ummahstars "