• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mybismillah

mybismillah

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:52 AM

this is inform all the member i will create new account on this website. for more knowing Islam and its rules

#2 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,209 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:09 AM

Wa alaikum assalam
to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:
New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a few glasses of freshly squeezed fruit juice!. Drink all you can.

#3 ummahstars4u

ummahstars4u

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:30 AM

Yes Newbie, 

your at correct place to know and for better understanding about the Islam like, what is Islam, how to learn quran, history of Islam, five pillars of Islam and many more concepts. for knowing better understand and can utilize our mobile application in your mobile smart phones like Andriod,IOS and windows and you can visit here:   https://www.ummahstars.com/app/