Islamic Forum
Abu Hafsat

Short Route In Loving Allah, Almighty Lord...

As-Salaam alaykum,

Do you love Allah, the Lord of the Universe? Of course we do... Let us be permanently in that Loving condition. How can we do/achieve that? In that regards, consider this Noble verse or Ayat of the Holy Qur'an where Allah Himself says:--

"Say (O Muhammad): If you love Allah, then follow me. Allah will love you and forgive you your sins". (3:31)

This Ayat is an order on our obligation to believe in, obey and follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and to leave what contradicts it in words and action/deeds. If we/you claim love for Allah, Most High Lord of the Cosmos, and if we/you desire His affection, "then follow me" in what has manifested from my Shari'a, my spiritual path and spiritual realities.. the Prophet was commanded to say to us all. Having done/observed that, "Allah will love you", ie He will be pleased and content with you and lift the veils from your hearts;..... "and forgive you your sins", ie all your faults.

This Noble Ayat answers those from the Jews, Christians and others who resemble them among Muslims, who neglect the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, outwardly and inwardly, who claim that they are lovers of Allah and are the sole recipients of His love. However, Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is the Real Beloved of Allah.

• Like 1

PropellerAds