Islamic Forum
stevenpearce

Salaam alaykum from California

Salaam alaykum everyone from California.  My name is Steven Pearce and I am a Muslim writer and part-time imam. I also do Da'wa and giv lectures about Islam around the globe. I am the founder of Contemporary Muslim, an organization meant to do Da'wa to show that Islam is for any time and any place while at the same time speaking out against Extremism and Islamophobia.  I am very happy to be in this forum and I hope to make new friends insha'Allaah.

• Like 1

Wa alaikum assalam brother Steven 

welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here

.As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here: New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!So sit back, and let me pour you a few glasses of freshly squeezed fruit juice!. Drink all you can.

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Ayechk, those drinks look refreshing.  Hope you are well insha'Allaah.

• Like 1