Islamic Forum
PB&J

I was treated so badly by other Muslim's Online I Cried...

Has anyone on here been treated super badly by the Ummah? In what way? How do you overcome the sense of betrayal and the sense of being "kicked out" by your own Ummah?

I asked some advanced questions about the deen and other sects of Islam (not because I wanted to join the sect, I just wanted some clarification about their teachings and how to do dawah to them) and I was treated like a spy/troublemaker. I ended up in tears... no one has ever treated me that way before and everyone involved knows I've only been a Muslim for a year and I have Autism. 

Now I understand the quote: "I'm glad I found Islam before I met the Ummah." It's super discouraging. In all my life I've never been treated so badly.

(P.S. to the mod(s) I accidentally posted this first to the controversial issue section not knowing it was about fiqh. I'm sorry about that.I'm new here so I don't know my way around this site yet My bad.) 

• Like 1

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam

welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

I'm sorry that was treated badly elsewhere. Insha'Allah this place will make you feel comfortable and friendly. We welcome any discussions as long as its to to preach sects. We have a dedicated section for sects with information on why following sects is a bad idea.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here

.As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here: New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a few glasses of freshly squeezed fruit juice at breakfast time!. Drink all you can.

post-1-1102388849.jpg