Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shez2000

Wife's visa problem in UK

As-Salam alaiukum

So i have just joined because i have a problem. So I got married from pakistan around 4 years ago and submitted her papers and she's been here for 2 years. now you have to re-submit application every 2 years. which we did but stupidly my wife and my sister decided that the test she needs to do is English A1 test and not A2 and on this basis they rejected the application.

the icing on the cake is that A1 and A2 tests are same with a difference of 1 minute extra speaking for A2..  apparently they changed the requirement in 2016 but my sister says when she was checking on website it said A1...

Now i do have a lawyer friend who said i shouldnt mention my mistake in the appeal and he has given me some stuff to say (regarding violating my human rights etc) . but i am not sure about the way he is going about it? so i thought i would ask for a 2nd opinion. Is it really that risky to mention that yes we made amistake but within 14 days appear period we have done the A2 test? and surely if it was just that they could be lenient slightly and should have given us a bit more time?

PropellerAds