Islamic Forum
HexHammer

When Prophet Isa (Jesus) returns

When will Isa (Jesus) return?

• it’s actually up to the people in the middle east! Make peace and he will come!
  • Bible, Matthew 24:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

PropellerAds

I think that te Son of Man is Mahdi, who will restore the last Caliphate at the end of times and fight the dajjal with Jesus

On 24.11.2019 at 2:38 PM, Yuless said:

I think that te Son of Man is Mahdi, who will restore the last Caliphate at the end of times and fight the dajjal with Jesus

No, it's very clearly stated that "son of man" is Jesus/Isa ibn Maryam.

I was wrong, Jesus will not descend at the end of time because he died and that is why he will not return at the end of time. There is no clear evidence that Jesus will return to the end of time.
We certainly live in the end times.

Jesus (pbuh) will return soon as our Prophet 'Muhammad (saw) confirmed it 

On 25/12/2019 at 9:49 AM, Abu_R said:

Jesus (pbuh) will return soon as our Prophet 'Muhammad (saw) confirmed it 

Jesus died and he will not return

On 27/12/2019 at 10:40 PM, Yuless said:

Jesus died and he will not return

Where did you get this understanding brother?

23 hours ago, Ajmal said:

Where did you get this understanding brother?

In the Koran itself

In reply to the post before me, I am using Sahih International for translation of the Quran:

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا - 4:157

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا - 4:158

Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

Edited by Ajmal

1 hour ago, Ajmal said:

In reply to the post before me, I am using Sahih International for translation of the Quran:

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا - 4:157

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا - 4:158

Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

Does this verse prove that Jesus was not dead? no. of course the Jews did not kill Jesus but he died and will not return physically.

The verb used to say that Isa(as) died is 'tawaffa' which means to take the soul to refer to death (39:43 for example).

[3:56] When Allaah said: “Oh Isa! I will make you die a natural death (mutawaffika) and I will exalt you even to Myself, freeing you from the accusations of the disbelievers, and I will place those who follow you above the disbelievers, until the Day of Resurrection; then you will return to Me and I will judge you regarding your differences.

[5: 118] "I have only told them what You ordered me to do:" worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. " And I was a witness before them while I remained among them, but since You made me die (tawaffaitani), You have been their Watcher; and You are a Witness before all things;

Ibn-e-Abbas (ra) said: mutawaffika means "I will make you die."

Does Tawaffa mean "to elevate" or "to take completely"?

The word tawaffa in the previous two verses in reference to Isa (as) is sometimes translated as "fully taken" or "elevated." These translations are theologically inspired and based to explain a mistaken belief that Isa (as) is not dead. They are not faithful to the Arabic language in general, and even more so completely against the language of the Qur'an.

[12: 102] “Oh my Lord, you have blessed me with a part of sovereignty and you have taught me the interpretation of things. Oh, Creator of the heavens and the earth, You are my Protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Make death surprise me (tawaffani) in a state of submission to Your will and unite me with the just ”.

[32:12] Tell them: “The angel of death in charge of you will make you die (yatawaffaakum); later you will be returned to your Lord ”.

and more 10:47, 13:41, 10:78, 47:28 ...

Some contemporary scholars repeatedly insist that the Messiah son of Mary has not died, but was taken to heaven alive, and is present in heaven with his physical body and worldly life. And with great boldness and insolence they affirm that the word tawaffi that has come in reference to the messiah does not mean death, but rather means "to take completely." In other words, the body was carried along with the soul. But translating it this way is a neat fabrication. The Quran in its language has used this word everywhere to mean the taking of the soul and death. This same meaning is found in all the ahadith and sayings of the Holy Prophet (sa).

All the Prophets died

“Muhammad is but an apostle; and indeed, (all) the apostles have died before him: If he dies or is assassinated, will you then return on your heels? And he who turns back will not do the least harm to Allah and Allah will reward those who are grateful. " (3,144)

The raise of Isa(sa)

There are two verses in which Allah states that He made the rafa ' of Isa (as), which is sometimes wrongly translated as "physically elevated." In one place there is a promise from Allah that he will do the rafa 'of Isa (as), and in the other place the promise fulfilled is mentioned:

[58:12] O ye believers! When you are told: "Make room!" in your meetings, make room; Allah will make you a wide place. And when it is said: "Get up and go!", Then get up; Allah will elevate (yarfai) the believers among you and to whom knowledge is given, to degrees of dignity. Well, Allah knows very well what you do.

The term rafa 'is generally translated as "taken", "elevated" or "exalted", but it is wrong to believe that it refers to your physical body. It actually refers only to his soul, in which case the translation of (4: 159) is "Allah exalted / lifted his soul to Himself."

[3:56] When Allaah said: “Oh Jesus! I will make you die a natural death and I will exalt you (raafiuka) even to Myself, ridding you of the accusations of the disbelievers, and I will place those who follow you above the disbelievers, until the Day of Resurrection; then you will return to Me and I will judge you regarding your differences.

The verb raf’a in the language of the Holy Qur'an when Allah is the subject and man is the object always refers to spiritual exaltation. It never means physically lifting someone.