By Absolute truth
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.
Bralwiya is a Sufi sect which was founded in the town of Barili, in the Uttar Pradesh state in India during British colonialism. This sect is famous for exceeding the proper bounds of Prophets and Awliya (pious people). They launched "Madani channel". It's a group, which is distinct from the majority of Muslims in some points of belief (‘aqaid) and innovated practices (al-a’mal al-mubtada’ah).
Ahmad Ridha Khan bin Taqi Ali Khan founded this sect in 1272 A.H; he died in 1340 A.H. He named himself Abdul Mustapha. The person who gave him this name (Abdul Mustapha) committed a very serious offence because worship should not be dedicated except to Allah.
Their false ideologies:
1) The Prophet is an absolute assistant to Allah, and that the whole world is under his control, he runs it as he wishes, gives whatever he wants to whomever he wants, and takes away what he wants from whomever he wants. His order is irrefutable and no one can review or comment on his judgement. They say: 'whoever does not make the Prophet the Owner of all the things is deprived from the sweetness of the Sunnah.'
2) The Awliya (pious people) after the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) have the power to run this world.
3) They have indeed exaggerated in their view about the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) until they raised him to the status of Lordship. Ahmed Ridha Khan wrote in Hadaiq Bakhshish (the gardens of grants): 'O, Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam), I cannot call you Allah, but I cannot distinguish between you both. Your matter is in the hands of Allah, He is the One who is best aware about your reality.'
4) They believe that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) is present and sees the actions of all the creation at all times and everywhere. They deny him being a human being; they consider him as a light of the lights of Allah.
5) They urge their followers to call upon the Prophets and Walis (pious people) for help, and whoever denies this, they label him as apostate.
6) They say that Sadaqah should be paid on a dead person according to the number of Salah and Sawm (fasting) that he had missed in his life. The amount of Sadaqah that should be paid on every Salah and fasting is the same as that of Sadaqah Al-Fitr.
Whoever holds the false beliefs of this group has not been guided to the Truth.
Therefore, it is not permissible for a Muslim to follow them or join them. But rather, it would be incumbent on him to advise them and warn others about their wrong belief.
Therefore, he should continue to implore his Lord day and night, especially since ‘Aa’ishah may Allaah be pleased with her narrated that the Prophet , used to commence the night prayer saying: “Allaahumma: O Allaah, Lord of Jibreel (Gabriel), Mikaa’eel (Michael) and Israafeel (Israfil); Creator of the heavens and the earth, Knower of the unseen and the seen. You judge between Your slaves concerning that about which they differ. O Allaah, guide me to the matters of truth about which they differ by your permission, for You are the One Who guides to the straight path)." [Muslim]
Allah knows best.
Song Name : Chandni Gare Hera Se
Album : Shukriya
Singer : Mohd.Qamar Khan
Label : QB Productions
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Presenting to you Mohammad Qamar Khan in his mesmerising voice in Gare Hera. This touchy note by Shamin Jaipuri Sahab gives a message of the positives that the Ummat-E-Rasul is benefiting from. Do give your best of love by watching the songs again and again and sharing to the maximum people you can.
This song is for our beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
We are presenting something different to you.
Song name : Qasida Burda Sharif (Maulla Ya Salli Wasallim ) Love from india
Album : Rise up
Label : QB Productions
Singer : Mazhar Khan
Qasida Burda Shareef also famous as Maullaya Salli Wasallim is one of the best and much sung Qasida in the honour of our Prophet (PBUH) around the world. Many versions have been made and much appreciated by the people. Here we are with the Maullaya Salli Wasallim Love from India from our album Rise Up. Singer Mazhar Khan has been singing this when he was 5 and always thought of making it once on the platform where it can be heard by others.
We picked up a theme with concept in this video that everyone comes across the needy in their day to day life but mostly we choose to deny from helping them because of our busy schedule and other commitments, mostly because of our own greed. Our Prophet always taught us that one should always help the needy and the almighty will give you the return with much much great bounties.
Lets hear it and see how you can also find people to help and give some of your time to make this world a beautiful place to live. In Sha Allah.
Thanks to our team
The Holy Quran with a
Translation of It's meanings
into English and French
سورة آل عمران