Yielders is a UK based property crowdfunding platform that is shariah compliant, transparent, fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and allows investments in UK property from around the world and from as low as GBP 100.
All the properties that are open to investment on Yielders are already occupied by tenants so you can immediately start earning rent on your investments from the following month. All earnings are debt-free and interest-free and the company has received their shariah certification from UK based scholar Abu Eesa, backed by UK Islamic Finance Council (UKIFC). Details can be found in the links given below:
To invest in property through Yielders, follow the below steps:
1. Register using the link below:
2. Complete the registration process
3. After your registration is complete, select 'wallet' and click add funds.
4. Enter the amount that you would like to invest
5. You will receive an email with Yielders' bank account details and further instructions
6. Wire transfer money using the bank account details and the money will appear in your online wallet within a few days
7. Choose a property from the list of properties available on Yielders to invest
8. Go through the property and investment details provided and if you feel satisfied proceed with investing
9. You will receive a confirmation email from Yielders if your investment is successful. At the start of each month, you will receive an email from Yielders containing details of the rent that you have received.
RISK WARNING: The above information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or investment advice. Investments in property and unlisted shares carry risk and you may not receive the anticipated returns and your capital may be at risk.
DISCLOSURE: This post contains a referral link. Using the link may entitle me to commissions from Yielders.
As-salamu alaykum (السلام عليكم)
I want to strat this topic as a poll if so be it. To all of my brothers and sisters of Islam in Indonesia. I want to start to say that I am a REvert to Islam for more than 20 years, and I have moved to Indonesia to live as I was led to believe that it is a very Islamic country (we will talk that later) but I see that there is a piece of clothing here only worn by the Musliminah of Indonesia woman called a "mukena" and at first was confused, but later came to realize that in my opinion it is a cultural thing and not an Islamic thing.
Now my question that I pose here is what do you think of this garment, as far as I am concerned I have told my wife she does not have to wear this if she is wearing the appropriate attire that is required of a Musliminah. If a woman is true to her hijjab then she is ok to pray in front of Allah.
I find that the "mukena" allows a woman to feel she does not have to wear the hijjab as she will go to the masjid to pray then dawn the "mukena" and be safe to pray. Then go outside in her western attire and be ok with that. It is a sad state that the people here feel this way.
Indonesia might have the QUANTITY Muslim population, but they have the QUALITY of Muslims.
Again I am sorry, but if I am wrong please tell me I am wrong.
Muslims living in abroad find difficult to search nearest Masjids and halal restaurants but now you can use an android application which is useful to find the location of Masjids and halal restaurants situated near your area. Muslims living in non Islamic countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany and many others like them can find this application useful to find Masjids and halal restaurants situated within their location.
FREE DOWNLOAD THIS ANDROID APPLICATION
Features of Application
1.Find Halal Restaurants
Tap on the halal restaurants option to find the nearest halal restaurants’ within 10 Km radius of your current location.
The application also finds the direction, distance, address and estimated time to reach that restaurant.
2.Find Nearest Masjids
Tapping on this option opens nearest Masjids situated near your location. You can also find the distance, direction,
complete address and estimated time to approach that location.
If you find any errors or mistakes in the application do write in the review section to improve the quality of this application.
In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most merciful.
'Salam, brothers and sisters. I have a (somewhat) important question. This might probably seem a bit foolish to ask, but it's been nagging me in the back of my mind. A few days ago, I was browsing around and i came to a Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Say-NO-to-Football-Football-is-Haram-in-Islam/144140479011054. The page states that football is Haram in Islam, and it's description states the reasons:
"10 reason why Football is haraam
the world cup is haraam for many reasons. but since 10 is an important and serious number; id give you ten reasons. they are:
1. men displaying their awrah (hedhun laigen oriyaamun, as our beloved mullahs would/should put it). behaving in ways which can provoke sexual desires of women and gay men. immodesty.
... 2. supporting kafir nations like the evil america and portugese!?! this is unacceptable. imitating the kuffaar is common during worldcups. wearing their jerseys, flags and copying their hairstyles. then there are the vuvuzelas. obviously it is not really a 'musical' instrument, but it is part of south african kafir culture and made in kafir communist china!
3. people watching football even when it is prayer time. just like music is haraam for being an 'idle waste of time'. a friend told me there were only two rows in their neighbourgood Masjid when the game was on. i told him even those few people could problyy be the hardcore supporters of some team praying for victory.
4. too much female skin. there are the football fan chicks and cheerleading gals - flashing once in a while. yeah, this is the only time you get to see a naked boob on maldivian national television. and therez the waka waka song. it is straight from hell. what moves. what the shakira! masha Allah! i mean, naoozbillah.
5. people waste a lot of money buying TVs,sound systems (to 'listen' to worldcup yeah), setting up screens, decorating rooms,buying airtel dish (which is also haraam for showing christian channels),buying a lot of food,buying calendars, books,stickers...etc. such waste of money are always haraam.
6. media and some local companies have started betting on these games in the name of sms lucky draw quiz. more haraam activities.
7. people stay late to watch football. its a cause for being late for work, and sometimes causes you to miss dhamunamaadhu and fajr prayer. and staying up late for such an evil activity and missing prayers because of that is totally unacceptable. it is leading you astray. haraam again.
8. mixing of men and women at the football stadium and places (public screens and even rooms) where people watch the matches. we can hear women laughing and screaming too.calling out names of football players. astaghfirullah.
9. the world cup is sponsored by greedy kafir capitalist corporations who probably have connections with the freemasons and all. you are helping them. boycott worldcup and boycott cocacola too.
10. it does not follow the saudi fatwa on rules for halal football."
Now, I was in between vaguely amused and mildly confused by these statements, so I decided to share this with you. Additionally, this page is a small one and hasn't been active since 2012, but nevertheless, does this hold a shred of truth? I'm a huge football fan and would love some feedback. Thanks in advance.
Assalaam walaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
I was wondering if the dairy milk sold in India is halal. It contains ethyl vanillin, E442 and E476. The cover has a 'veg' sign on it.
Also, on most biscuit packets, it says "Contains artificial flavour-Vanilla". Now I'm not sure whether this is referring to vanilla essence (haram) or vanillin (halal).
Please clarify whether it's halal or haram.