Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daconcor

Rule #22

:sl: Muslims,

fear Allah admins. You allow a person to continue to post after he insults Allah and His Messenger :sl: and the deen of Islam?

Have you no shame or gheerah?

Yet when one of us Muslims is practicing al-walaa' wal-baraa' by being harsh with a kaafir who is insulting our deen and attempting to ridicule our mujahideen and our women and our brothers and sisters all over the world, you quickly reprimand him and take action.

Please change this rule, it is very insulting.

{Moderator note}

This post has violated forum rule #8, 37. Action taken.

For more details, please read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url].

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum Brother daconor, you have already made a thread regarding this issue and it has been closed. If you have any problems with any of the set rules of the Forum please discuss them with the Administrator or Moderator through PM.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Oddly, I say that if it is such a crime to insult Muhammad/Allah/Islam, then the offender should be banned. So in a sense I actually agree with Daconcor. Me, a kaafir. I think the reason why the rule is more lenient is because of the purpose of this forum. It has been said over and over that the pupose of this forum is to spread knowledge about Islam, so the disable ten rule allows even obstinant critics a chance to redeem themselves.

Say, for example, that a non-muslim alledges that Muhammad fabricated the Quran to give legitimacy to his conquest. I only bring this up because it has been alledged by a non-muslim on this forum before. Should he/she be banned for being sceptical? Of course not. Expain or clarify the truth to that person. Then if they continue to remain sceptical and are offensive in their sceptical beliefs, then you warn them by disableing and then possibly banning them.

Danconcor, the way I understand it, this forum is not meant to be a sanctuary for muslims. It's primary purpose is to inform non-muslims of Islam, and yes, defending Islam when necessary. But keeping this in mind, you should try to be more patient and less agressive in your rebukes of non-muslims.

:sl:

Brother daconcor,

You want to ban those who insult Allah subhanahu wataala, when He Himself gave humans the freedom to believe in him or be kafir?

I think this forum is not for you brother.

Dear members,

Our forum rules were carefully set. You may discuss or object to any of them using PMs, but its against the rules themselves to discuss them in public.