Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
proudmuslimah

Help Plz

Asalamu Alaykum wr wb

Dear brothers and siters

Someone told me n my welcome topic that i couldnt edite my profile until i have research a post of 50! Ok now i was just wondering some ppl have edited their gender when they havent researched a post of 50. How comes?

Im just sooooooooo confused! Help, explain to me plz...sorry to annoy u alll! :D

ws wr wb

PropellerAds

:D

I'm pretty sure it's because when you're registering, it asks you for your gender so you don't need to edit your profile in order to display your gender, that way the "newbies" can show which gender they are without having 50 posts. Maybe you missed that option when you were registering, a mod should be able to amend your profile for you.

asalamu alaikum

xeo has explained it... you should've chosen your gender when registering, now you will have to wait till you reach 50 posts... if you really want to display your gender badly and cant wait to reach 50 posts, contact Dot - admin... he'll change it for ya... though we can all tell you're a sister... "muslimah" gives it away... :D

EDIT: typos

Edited by D-ZiNeR

As

I must soooooooooooooooo annoying but anyways i got another question :D :D

Wheres PM??? How do i send one? or do i have to waite until a post of 50 as well? :ohmy: :D :D

:D

Everything was in the 2nd link that was given to you in your welcome drink post.

Yes, you have to wait for 50 posts. :smile: