Islamic Forum
Princess Mujahada

How To Annoy Your Teacher

:sl: I would seriously do some of these :sl:

1. Pass blank pieces of folded paper to confuse your teachers when they catch you.

2. Raise your hand and when they call on you just say you're stretching.

3. Do not answer any questions at all, for "religious reasons".

4. Grin widely throughout the entire class (It creeps people out).

5. Sit at the front of the class and color in your textbook.

---

1. Raise your hand and when the teacher calls on you, pause and then say, "nevermind, I forgot what I wanted to say." Do that several times!

2. Shout out in a really excited way, "OOOooo I know the answer!!!!!" and when the teacher calls on you say, "What?" shrug your shoulders and say, "I don't know."

3. Ask if class is over every few minutes.

4. When the teacher asks you to explain what something means, answer using big words incorrectly and making up your own words and speak in a serious manner, as if you are completely sure that what you are saying is absolutely correct.

---

- When the teacher says, "Take a seat," reply, "Take it where?"

- When the teacher calls your name during roll call, yell, "Not here!!"

- Pretend like you are sleeping in class and snore loudly.

- Tell your teacher you'll turn in your homework as soon as your parents finish doing it.

- Mumble everything the teacher says under your breath.

- Fold your homework/classwork into a paper airplane and fly it across the room towards the teacher's desk instead of turning it in properly.

- While the teacher is talking, get up and sharpen your pencil.

- Chew gum in class and whenever the teacher's back is turn pop it loudly and when he/she turns around pretend it wasn't you.

- just randomly blurt out the answers to the teacher's questions before he/she finishes asking the question.

- When the teacher calls on you ask, "What did you say? I wasn't paying attention."

- Never let your teacher finish a sentence without an interruption.

- refuse to talk to the substitute teacher "because she's a stranger."

- When the teacher explains something say, "Well, Duh!!"

PropellerAds

:sl:

At my school, if pupils did most of that, some teachers would yell at them and ask them to leave the lesson/go to the head-teacher's office. Otherwise, the less strict teachers would probably put up with it hehe. That list would've been useful 4-5 years ago! Though I'm unlikely to do any of that, unless it was done unintentionally.

1. Pass blank pieces of folded paper to confuse your teachers when they catch you.

I had actually did that once.

Thanks for sharing

:j:

Salaam

sorry but i tink dats kind of wierd.

i mean ur kinda

makin da teachaz life a misery.

i mean ur kinda encouraging bad behaviour.

i dont no if im wrong

4 give me if i am.

wsalaam :sl:

Asalam alaikam

Hahaha these are good for a grin!!

i'm too scared of my teacher though to do these he's like Arnold Scwarzneger but taaaaall

"4. When the teacher asks you to explain what something means, answer using big words incorrectly and making up your own words and speak in a serious manner, as if you are completely sure that what you are saying is absolutely correct."

unfortunatley i've done this many times but thinking that i'm actually correct hehe

:sl: I would seriously do some of these :j:

3. Do not answer any questions at all, for "religious reasons".

Assalamualikum

loool :sl: :no:

sorry but i tink dats kind of wierd.

i dont no if im wrong

4 give me if i am.

wsalaam :sl:

Assalamualikum

yup you're wrong....

and we forgive you :sl:

Lol confusing, aren't we supposed to respect teachers? Or times have changes and I grow old too fast :sl:

----------------

Student: oh God, please make Paris the capital of Germany!!!

Teacher: why?

Student: that's what I've written in the exam!

Teacher: Jimmy! your handwriting is awful!

Jimmy: tell that to my dad!!

--------

"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher. After a long silence, one freshman rose to his feet.

"Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" enquired the teacher with a sneer.

"Well, actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."

--------------

Here is a story about a Texas teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots.

He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. By the time they got the second boot on, she had worked up a sweat. She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet!." She looked, and sure enough, they were.

It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on, this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots!" She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "why didn't you say so?", like she wanted to. Once again, she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet.

No sooner had they gotten the boots off when he said, "they're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em. Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up what grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again.

Helping him into his coat, she asked, "now, where are your mittens?"

He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."

She will be eligible for parole in three years…..

--------------------

Wassalam,

Yasnov

- just randomly blurt out the answers to the teacher's questions before he/she finishes asking the question.

LOOOOL!

they are all funny but as muslims, Islam gives the utmost respect to the teacher and views them as parents as they teach you good stuff.. so making fun of them in REAL life (and perhaps on here) should be viewed as disrespect after all who is willing to make fun of their own parents?

:no:

The story about the Texan teacher and the childs boots was hilarious!

they are all funny but as muslims, Islam gives the utmost respect to the teacher and views them as parents as they teach you good stuff.. so making fun of them in REAL life (and perhaps on here) should be viewed as disrespect after all who is willing to make fun of their own parents?

I have to agree, though I'm not quite sure of the detailed explanation myself.

Please respect your teachers and appreciate their kindness because they are the ones who educate you while your parents are busy working. Why do you annoy your teachers?

on the times of the jahelia when annoying the teacher it means we are their friends , but now as we understand its like hidden love to them :sl: .

Assalamu Alaikum, the opening post of Mujahada, was meant as a joke, that's why it's in the Just for fun section. I am sure everyone who read it took it as a joke, I DID, so please look at it as something to read and laugh and nothing more.

I did my share to annoy my teachers, and I am sure so did most of the others. the Texan teacher's story is funny, kids, OMG. what would we do without them.

Check this out: A few days ago, I was teaching in my Qur'aan class. I felt something odd, so I checked the girls sitting in front of me, and one of the girl's (a very dedicated student of Qur'aan) was staring at something on my right shoulder, I instantly looked towards my right shoulder and there was nothing there. I looked back at her and there she was staring at my left shoulder, I looked towards my left shoulder, and nothing there. I looked back at her and she is staring at my right shoulder and this continued 2 more times.

I called her name and .............

__Is there something on my shoulder

__YES

__What is it, I don't see anything

__ I DON'T SEE EITHER

__So what were you looking at

__NOTHING

__You just said there is something on my shoulder,

__YES THERE IS, I'M TRYING TO FIND OUR WHERE

__(at this point I got concerned and upset tooand am trying to shake the spider or bug off of me, and a few of the girls stood up and are trying to find SOMETHING too, and there is a Chaos)

__HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

__Why are you laughing, there was nothing right, and you just wanted to disturb the class, just wait till your mom comes, I'm going to complain to her for causing trouble in the class.

__(and the sweetheart says) AUNTY YOU WERE TEACHING NON STOP FOR THE LAST HOUR AND I WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOME DISTRACTION FOR A LITTLE WHILE, AND AT THE SAME TIME I WAS CONCENTRATING ON YOUR SHOULDERS TO SEE IF I CAN FIND THE ANGELS (KIRAMUN - KATIBEEN) SITTING THERE.

That was it, Class done, seriousness done and the discussion was turned to Angels and their duties. (The brat got away with a kiss on her forehead and all the other girls and myself got to learn a bit about the Angels responsible for noting down our good and bad deeds)

Sorry for hijacking the thread Mujaa, I had to post that, and the girl's name was Fatouma, figure that out Mujahada.

Salaams and duaas.

Assalamu'Alikum,

this is the worst post ever! I will be writing to the National Union of Teachers to warn them of this site and bann the members taking part! I will also write to my local MP! I am so ashamed of you lot!

Teacher-Student Relationship in Islam

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake.

Indeed, seeking knowledge is a sacred duty that is obligatory on every Muslim, male and female. The first word revealed of the Qur’an was iqra’ or “read”. Allah Almighty says: “…Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Are those who know equal with those who know not? But only men of understanding will pay heed…” (Az-Zumar: 9)

Dr. Sano Koutoub Moustapha, Professor of Jurisprudence and Its Principles at the International Islamic University, Malaysia, states the following:

"The relationship between teacher and student should be based on mutual love and respect. The teacher should treat the students as his or her own children, and the students should consider the teacher as their own parent.

In this regard, they should exchange respect and love within Islamic principles. If a teacher has been mistreated, the student should do his or her best to assist the teacher in getting back his or her right. However, one should make sure that the teacher was mistreated based on evidence and proof, not on passion and sympathy.

Islam calls upon all Muslims to help their fellow Muslims when an injustice is done against them. In this regard, the student should do his or her best to help remove injustice done against the teacher.

Having said this, I can say that if there is mistreatment on the part of the teacher towards the student, it is up to the student to complain officially. However, the student should always consider the teacher as a parent and not try to get the teacher in trouble. The student should find ways and means to get his or her rights without hurting the teacher. Mutual understanding and tolerance are highly recommended as far as the issue raised in the question is concerned.

Finally, I should add here that Islam calls upon teachers to be fair and honest. Teachers have to be models to be followed. They should not do injustice to their students. If they did so, they would certainly face dire consequences on the Day of Judgment."

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1119503547798&pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar%2FFatwaE%2FPrintFatwaE"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...E%2FPrintFatwaE[/url]

Etiquette of the Seeker of Knowledge

Seeking knowledge is a key to gaining Allah’s pleasure in the Hereafter. Mu`adh ibn Jabal (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "Seek knowledge, for seeking it for the sake of Allah is a sign of consciousness of Allah; acquiring it is an act of worship; studying it is a glorification (of Allah); and searching for it is (a kind of) jihad (striving in Allah's cause)…"

The student should start with purifying his own soul, and steering clear of evil manners, for knowledge is the worship of the heart. He should dedicate his life to seeking knowledge. The early Muslims used to give precedence to knowledge over anything else. The student to the teacher should be like a patient to a physician.

In his response to your question, Sheikh M. S. Al-Munajjid, a prominent Saudi Muslim lecturer and author, states:

There is a certain amount of etiquette for seeking knowledge that the seeker of knowledge should follow. We will give you this advice and this etiquette for seeking knowledge; may Allah cause you to benefit thereby.

1. Be patient and persevering

My dear brother, seeking knowledge is one of the highest of pursuits, and heights cannot be scaled except by working hard and patiently.

So be patient and persevere. If Jihad requires an hour of patience, then the seeker of knowledge must be patient until the end of his life. Almighty Allah says: (O you who believe! Endure and be more patient (than your enemy), and guard your territory by stationing army units permanently at the places from where the enemy can attack you, and fear Allah, so that you may be successful.) (Aal `Imran 3:3)

2. Have pure intention in what you do

Adhere to purity of intention in what you do. Let your aim be to seek the Face of Allah (i.e., the pleasure of Allah) and the abode of the Hereafter. Beware of showing off and loving to make yourself appear to be superior to your peers. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Whoever seeks knowledge in order to compete with the scholars or to prove himself superior to the ignorant or to make the people look up to him, Allah will cause him to enter Hell.” (An-Nasa’i).

To sum up, you have to be pure both outwardly and inwardly from every major and minor sin.

3. Act upon what you know

Know that acting upon what you know is the fruit of knowledge. Whoever knows but does not act upon his knowledge is like the Jews whom Allah likened to the ugliest things in His Book, when He said: (The likeness of those who were entrusted with the (obligation of the) Tawrat (Torah) (i.e. to obey its commandments and to practise its laws), but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is as the likeness of a donkey which carries huge burdens of books (but understands nothing from them). How bad is the example of people who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah. And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists, wrongdoers, disbelievers). ) (Al-Jumu`ah 62:5)

And whoever acts without knowledge is like the Christians, who have gone astray as mentioned in Surat al-Fatihah.

4. Always be aware that Allah is watching

You must always be aware that Allah is watching you, in secret and in the open. Your attitude towards your Lord must always be balanced between fear and hope, which for the Muslims are like the two wings of a bird. Turn to Allah wholeheartedly and let your heart be filled with love for Him, your tongue with remembrance of Him (dhikr). Be happy and rejoice in His rulings and His wisdom.

Always call upon Allah (du`aa’) in every sujud (prostration), asking Him to bless you and grant you beneficial knowledge, for if you are sincere towards Allah, He will support you and help you, and will cause you to attain the level of the righteous scholars.

5. Make the best use of time

Spend the most of your youth and your whole life in learning. Do not be deceived by procrastination and wishful thinking about the future. Every hour of your life that passes cannot be replaced. Do away with whatever you can of distractions and obstacles that prevent you from striving your utmost to attain knowledge. Hence the salaf (righteous predecessors) encouraged keeping away from one’s family and keeping a distance from one’s homeland, because when a person is distracted he will not be able to understand facts of knowledge and subtle issues. Allah has not given man two hearts in his chest, and similarly it is said that knowledge will not give you a part of it until you give it your all.

6. Be cautious

Beware of being preoccupied in the beginning with the disputes among the scholars, or among people in general, because this confuses the mind. Instead, give your all to the book that you are reading or the topic that you are studying until you become competent in it. Beware of moving from one book to another (before completing the former), for that is a sign of boredom and failure. You must pay attention to each branch of knowledge, in order of importance.

7. Be precise and focused

Strive to verify what you want to memorize so that you are certain of it, either from a sheikh or from someone else who can help you. Then memorize it properly and continually repeat it and review at specific times each day, lest you forget what you have memorized.

8. Study books

After you have memorized the summarized books properly, along with their commentaries, and you have understood any difficult passages in them and understood the important points, then move on to studying the detailed versions, always reviewing what you have learned and noting the valuable points, subtle issues, strange minor issues, solutions to problems, and differences between similar rulings, in all branches of knowledge. Do not think little of anything useful that you learn or any basic principle that you understand; instead, hasten to note and memorize it.

Let your concern to seek knowledge be uppermost; do not be content to learn only a little when you are able to do more. Do not be content with a little of the legacy of the Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them), and do not delay learning anything that you can or be distracted or put off by wishful thinking. Delay is a problem, and if you learn something now you can learn something else later.

Make the most of your time, when you are free and when you are busy. Make the most of your youth when your mind is fresh and you have fewer distractions, before you become distracted by false ambitions and the desire for worldly possessions.

You should try to obtain as many of the books you need as you can because they are the tools of learning. Do not make getting and keeping a lot of them (without benefiting from them) the only share of knowledge that you have, and collecting them the only share of understanding that you have. You also have to use and benefit from them as much as you can.

9. Choose good companions

Strive to choose righteous friends who are preoccupied with seeking knowledge and are of a good nature, who can help you in achieving your aim, add to the benefits you have already gained, encourage you to seek more knowledge, stop you from feeling bored and tired, who are religiously-committed, trustworthy and of good character, who are sincere towards Allah and who are not merely messing about.

Beware of the bad companion, for he may influence you. People are like birds, they will resemble one another (i.e., “Birds of a feather flock together”). So beware of mixing with bad people, for that is a sickness, and prevention is better than cure.

10. Have good manners towards the sheikh

Knowledge cannot be gained only from books; you must also have a sheikh whom you trust to open the door to knowledge and keep you from making mistakes. So you must have good manners towards him, for this is the way to success, learning and strength. So you must honor, respect and be polite to the sheikh. Observe the utmost standards of etiquette when you sit with your sheikh and speak with him. Ask questions in a proper manner and listen attentively. Be polite when studying the book with him and do not try to argue or compete with him. Do not initiate conversation with him, or walk ahead of him, or speak too much in his presence, or interrupt when he is teaching. Do not pressure him to give you an answer, and avoid asking too many questions, especially in front of other people, for this will make you appear to be showing off and make him bored with you. Do not call him directly by his name or nickname; rather say “O my sheikh” or “O our sheikh” (Ya shaykhi or Ya shaykhana).

If you think that the sheikh has made a mistake, do not let that make him lose respect in your eyes, because that will deprive you of his knowledge. Who is there who is entirely free from error?

Finally, we ask Allah to make you and us strong and steadfast, and to let us see the day when you will become one of the scholars of the Muslims and an authority in the religion of Allah and one of the imams of the pious.

Excerpted, with slight modifications, from: you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503546678"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...d=1119503546678[/url]

Assalamu'Alikum,

this is the worst post ever! I will be writing to the National Union of Teachers to warn them of this site and bann the members taking part! I will also write to my local MP! I am so ashamed of you lot!

:sl: Brother, are you serious about that??

Assalamu Alaikum, Yes off course, he is joking samy, he is a very dedicated teacher and a recent father Alhamdulillah and a member much missed on the Forum.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu'Alikum,

lol...you may have noticed how fast the news of this website plotting against teachers has gone around the UK...Teachers have been on strike for the last two days!!!

Lol yeah true that ^

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

i'm a teacher ...........wats going here ?? :no:

best way make students busy all the time with usefulll works........when they have free time they make tourbles :sl:

Allah bless all

Edited by alaqad

i'm a teacher ...........wats going here ??

More than 8,000 schools were forced to close on Thursday 24th April in the UK, as teachers staged their first national strike in 20 years in a dispute over pay.

Mashaa 'Allah, teachers work so hard in making sure students get the most out of academic life and for exams too. Don't annoy them lol. Jazaak 'allahu khayr br. ###### for the Teacher-Student Relationship article.

Salaam