Islamic Forum
Pe@ce

Hajj Packages In Uk

Assalamu Alaikum

I've heard and read about a few dodgy companies who either don't deliver what they promised or provide a very poor service...

Can anyone recommend me any good companies and packages in London/UK?

So far I have read good feedbacks about the following: whitejewel(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and hajjandumrahtours.co.uk

PropellerAds

Salam,

Different brothers I know who went with (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdometours(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]Dome Tours[/url] last year, and the year before, all recommended them. (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetebrahimcollege(contact admin if its a beneficial link).uk/"]Ebrahim College[/url] also recommend them (I believe they went with them for their (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmakkatwinpeaks(contact admin if its a beneficial link).uk/index.php"]Twin Peaks Challenge[/url]).

Make du'a for us!

Wassalam.

Assalamu Alaikum

JazakAllah khair for the link, looks like a decent company but I need meals and Qurbani in the package too.. Any more links?

I will InshAllah make dua for the whole ummah.

Salam,

Two brothers I know who went with them for Hajj recommended (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetal-hidaayah.travel/"]Al-Hidaayah[/url]. I think they are expensive though, possibly because they provide accommodation very close to the Jamarat in Mina (the European tents are normally far away I hear). They don't include Qurbani, but then I suspect most Hajj operators don't because I believe some people are exempt from offering Qurbani. Hopefully someone else will clarify.

Wassalam.

Assalamu Alaikum

JazakAllah khair, you're right they are a bit expensive but anyway we've found a nice deal: direct flight, 5 weeks including umrah hajj mina qurbani etc for under 2k! Only downside is no meals just breakfast in the hotel..