Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SolidSnake

My Sister

Salaam Brothers and sisters,

Please pray for my sister who is in currently in immigration jail in U.S. She did commit any crime that is harmful as the common or hardcore criminal. Her only crime was to stay in U.S for a bettre life than that in Bangladesh. She is married and her husband will be facing the same charges soon, although he is not in jail and in the same bad condition as she is in (Pray for him topo please). Right now we only want the U.S to let her go back to bangladesh, but the process is taking just way too long, I don't know what is wrong with immigration in the U.S but to my opinion it is very badly handled,. PLease pray to Allah she gets out soon and may able to return to Bangladesh and try to go back to a normal life, at least than my parents can have some sort of peace in their minds. Jazaka'Allah for the prayers.

PropellerAds

Asalamu'Alycom

May Allah make it easy for her. May the wings of the angels of Allah cover her and shelter her from harm and torment from our enemies.

Inshahallah she will be let free as soon as possible.

^^^^Aameen^^^^

may Allah [swt] make it easy for both your sister and your family during this time, aameen

asalmwa alikum,

inshallah she will be in our duas,

but if she played by the rules she shouldnt be in trouble.

:D

She is in my duahs :D :D

Asalamu alaikum

Its a sad thing to hear. I will make du'aa for your sister inshaAllah.

Insha Allah she will be in mine too.

May Allah always protect his servants.

wasslamu alaikum

Or rather,the ____ government of America!!Allahu-Akbar!!I will make du'a for her,her husband(kids,too?)and all our other Muslim brother's and sisters like them..and the ones in Iraq and Palestine!Ameen!

SubhanAllah. :D May Allah subhanahu wa ta ala protect her from the evils of mankind and jinn, especially perverts. may He protect her chastity, keep her in the best of emaan and health, expiate her sins, make it easy on her, and your, her family, and quickly and safely return her to her family, and may her husband not end up in jail, ameen.