Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
proudmuslimah

Question 4 The Mods

Asalaamu Alaykum wr wb

Ok how do i explain this :D

I have noticed that in some forums your replies cannot be posted unless the forum mod reads through what you'r trying to post....i was just wondering how long does this take? and if my reply is rejected erm do i get a PM tellin me so?

I hope I've written that clearly

PropellerAds

:D

Read "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=7810"]This[/url]

Sis hopefully it doesn't take too long, which forum are you talking about? but no if it is not found acceptable you will not get a PM.

I hope this answers your questions. :smile:

Sis please take no offense for not getting a PM, but it is simply not possible to PM everbody. Don't worry if it is appropriate it will be set visible. :smile:

Sis please take no offense for not getting a PM, but it is simply not possible to PM everbody. Don't worry if it is appropriate it will be set visible. :smile:

Im not offened Insha Allah sis. Thanks for ur help! :biggrin:

Sis hopefully it doesn't take too long, which forum are you talking about? but no if it is not found acceptable you will not get a PM.

I hope this answers your questions. :smile:

why im i unable to post?

:D Zeinab... :D

and I'm a sister proudmuslima :tongue:

Edited by Arwa

why im i unable to post?

I hope this answers your question:

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]read this[/url].

I hope this answers your question:

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please "forums.gawaher/index.php?showtopic=2081"]read this[/url].

thankyou that makes it clear,also interesting video on D.U which i already know about a shame the media does not cover it!