Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
resend

Correct Me If Am Wrong.....

:D

I thought this was an "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url]?

Then why do we have advertisements of "horoscopes" coupled with a woman with no hijaab?

PropellerAds

Sis, of course it is :smile: please reoprt the site to bro dot if it is unislamic

Read this also:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=4844&view=findpost&p=47882"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showto...indpost&p=47882[/url]

thank you

Edited by Zeinab

asalamu alaikum

well im suprised your not acting all tough for once resend... :laugh:

pretty simple, Google(contact admin if its a beneficial link) visits us every now and then... you must have seen them online sometime... well i think what they do is read what some of the posts contain and then set up ads according to whats been posted... so since we have a lot of marriage discussions going on, you can see the number of matrimonial and dating ads have increased...

try talking about cars for a whole week, soon there will be plenty of car ads about...

i think thats how it runs anyway, im sure Dot will correct me if im wrong! or anyone else in that case...

Please follow the link provided by Sister Zeinab to report unIslamic adverts.