Islamic Forum
~mehnaz~

Man Jailed For Urinating On Woman

:sl:

Its really very sad and actually disturbing how some people have no conscience. I'm just speechless.

-------------

A man who urinated on a woman as she lay dying and shouted "this is YouTube material" has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Anthony Anderson also covered Christine Lakinski with shaving foam after she collapsed in a Hartlepool street.

The 50-year-old, who suffered from a number of medical conditions, was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Anderson, 27, and from Raby Road in the Teesside town, had earlier admitted outraging public decency.

The court heard how, on 27 July, Miss Lakinski was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Totally shocked

Anderson, a former soldier, had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when he and two friends spotted her.

He tried to rouse her by throwing a bucket of water over her, before urinating on her and covering her with shaving foam.

A crowd had gathered around, watching and laughing, and the incident was filmed on a mobile phone.

She was later declared dead at the scene, the cause of death being given as pancreatic failure.

Magistrates in Hartlepool had referred the case to Teesside Crown Court so a longer jail term could be handed out.

Judge Peter Fox, the recorder of Middlesbrough sitting at Teesside Crown Court, said: "You violated this woman in an incredible way, and the shocking nature of your acts over a prolonged period of time must mean that a prison sentence of greater length is appropriate in this case."

Outside court, Miss Lakinski's family said in a statement: "We remain totally shocked that anyone could behave in such an appalling way.

"The fact that Christine was dying makes this man's actions even more sick and inhumane.

"However, those who stood by and did nothing to stop Anderson are also guilty in our eyes.

"It beggars belief that these people chose not only to condone his cruelty, but also to walk away from a neighbour who was clearly in distress and needed help."

The family statement added that Christine had "faced immense challenges throughout her life", yet still had managed to "forge an independent life for herself".

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tees/7063366.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tees/7063366.stm[/url]

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, Astaghfirullahil Azeem, Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon.

what has the World come too, Ya Allah, it's sickening, the guy should be thrown into a gutter filled with filth and the bystanders should be lashed until they themselves dirty their pants.

With the mental condition of a 12 year old, Christine is for sure not accountable for her actions, because Islamically only mature sane adults are questioned on the day of Judgements, insane or mentally handicapped people are not responsible for their actions.

Allah knows best, if I have said anything wrong, May Allah forgive me, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum.

Three years?! That ''man'' should be beaten to within an inch of his life and every single person who stood watching and laughing should be publicly flogged. I find it so hard to believe that nobody had the courage or decency to step forward and stop this. There is no justice here. Mehnaz it is not just sad, it is infuriating.

God Bless

Peter

3 Years is nothing for the crime.

atleast 20+.

Very disturbing and disgusting! Inna lillahi wa inna elayhi raji`oon!

It's repellent, what he did including the crowd finding the scene amusing! And not even one person had the decency to defend her?! I hope they receive the punishment they deserve!

:j: I know of lots of girls getting beat up too for videos to put on youtube. :sl: its disturbing and disgusting. People take pride in that kind of stuff. :no:

May Allah show those sort of people the light and put some sense into them,ameen.

We are seeing the destruction of 'Britsh' society and moral.............this is a shocking, disgusting, and unforgiveable thing, but Im not THAT shocked cause this socity has lost it, basically. I've lived here all my life and it saddens me so much to see it.

*sighs*

We could argue where it all started and how we think it should stop, but will it?

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

The closer we are to the Day of Judgement the worse the situation becomes. We should use these incidents to remind ourselves that the End of the World and the Day of Judgement is nigh.

It will get worse than that. Remember, the Day of Judgment will not occur before the world will be so bad that men and women don't have any decency at all. It will be so bad that couples have intercourse like donkeys in public in the streets without barriers and shame at all and passengers do not even care.

We are seeing the destruction of 'Britsh' society and moral.............this is a shocking, disgusting, and unforgiveable thing, but Im not THAT shocked cause this socity has lost it, basically. I've lived here all my life and it saddens me so much to see it.

*sighs*

We could argue where it all started and how we think it should stop, but will it?

IBowOnly2Allah- well said, however in my opinion what you have said is the single saddest thing-that you are ''not THAT shocked'', neither was I. It is such an evil thing that we should all be shocked, but these sickening occurances are becoming all too common nowadays for us to genuinely be surprised.

God Bless

Peter

Peace brothers and sisters, Yesterday after posting my reply here I sent the link to my husband, when he saw it all he did was shake his head, whe I asked him are'nt you shocked, his reply was, "No I am not shocked, I feel sick, sad but not shocked, these things are becoming too common, and are getting worse. The severity of crimes and the disgustive nature of Crimes is so much on the rise, that you just don't know when to be shocked". SAD INDEED.

Take care all of you, and make firm intention to yourselves and i do too, that God forbid you see someone being abused, you will try to help them out, no matter who they are and how they look.

umAhmad.

i guess i am not shocked too.for the same reason as ^^

but subhanaAllah the condition is worse out there than i thought.sis mujahada you are right about many girls getting abused and for a vedio.and can you beleive it,the people who vedio it are actually amused at such cases.you can hear them laughing.i am starting to remember such incidents now and they are all just sick :sl: and sad.

even then i dont want to make a bad dua for them.our rasool(saw) would never have appriciated that.

may Allah guide them to the straight path.

ameen

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

These things happen again and again:

It even happened to the Messenger of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, Prophet Muhammad salla Allahu alayhi wassallam.

Sahih Bukhari:

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 241:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:

Once the Prophet was offering prayers at the Ka'ba. Abu Jahl was sitting with some of his companions. One of them said to the others, "Who amongst you will bring the abdominal contents (intestines, etc.) of a camel of Bani so and so and put it on the back of Muhammad, when he prostrates?" The most evil of them got up and brought it. He waited till the Prophet prostrated and then placed it on his back between his shoulders. I was watching but could not do any thing. I wish I had some people with me to hold out against them. They started laughing and falling on one another. Allah's Apostle was in prostration and he did not lift his head up till Fatima (Prophet's daughter) came and threw that (camel's abdominal contents) away from his back. He raised his head and said thrice, "O Allah! Punish Quraish." So it was hard for Abu Jahl and his companions when the Prophet invoked Allah against them as they had a conviction that the prayers and invocations were accepted in this city (Mecca). The Prophet said, "O Allah! Punish Abu Jahl, 'Utba bin Rabi'a, Shaiba bin Rabi'a, Al-Walid bin 'Utba, Umaiya bin Khalaf, and 'Uqba bin Al Mu'it (and he mentioned the seventh whose name I cannot recall). By Allah in Whose Hands my life is, I saw the dead bodies of those persons who were counted by Allah's Apostle in the Qalib (one of the wells) of Badr.

La hawla wa laa quwwata illa billaah

speechless ..... :D :j: :no: :sl: :sl:

It is so heartbreaking to witness that this is the morally reprehensible state bani Adam (the children of Adam) have reached; not only the perpetrators of such degrading and repulsive behavior, but the inhumanity of the bystanders who stood by and watched with enjoyment, without flinching for a second.

Lest we forget that turning a blind eye to oppression and watching from the sidelines is in itself an act of oppression.

May Allah protect us from such a lowly state.

What I find truly shocking is the reaction if the bystanders.

As I said, they should now be shocked with a public flogging.

Three years?! That ''man'' should be beaten to within an inch of his life and every single person who stood watching and laughing should be publicly flogged. I find it so hard to believe that nobody had the courage or decency to step forward and stop this. There is no justice here. Mehnaz it is not just sad, it is infuriating.

God Bless

Peter

I second that.... except i think he should be hanged...that'll teach him

I second that.... except i think he should be hanged...that'll teach him

I don't believe in the death penalty, God knows best. So I would settle for bringing him as close to the death penalty as possible :sl:. I'd happily do it myself. I don't believe in Vengeance but I do believe in justice, which has not been served here.

God Bless

Peter

Assalamu Alaykum

I hope that he is not an example of the manners of the soldiers that are sent to Iraq and elsewhere.

I hope the same, unfortunately, I feel that my hope is misplaced

God Bless

Peter

This an excellent example of why Islam should reign supreme world wide. A greater example of people without guidance, fear of Allah, and have true imaan in their hearts would result in us be worse than animals.