Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Allah's Slave

Two Hundo

salaam alaikum,

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my 200th post and I feel a sense of accomplishment knowing that, for the most part, they weren't just one liners in the shout box.

Insha'Allah i will make 500 posts by the end of the year, which year i dunno :D

wassalaam,

AS

PropellerAds

:D

Please continue to provide useful posts :D

And look!, ive passed 600!

Congratulatinos :P B)

And look! I've passed 900! (for the second time :D )

salaam alaikum,

i can only aspire to provide as much useful information to my brothers and sisters as the two of you. thanks :D

wassalaam

AS

Well done brother….keep posting like that….Inshallah we shall all benefit from your informative posts.

:w:

assalamu alaikum

congrats!

man you made 200 now..I am trying to make up for the 250 posts I lost..I think i am getting closer

Congrats...........& all the best for more posts............ :D

Look i am again working from below 50 to cross 100 as i lost almost 100 posts.

:w:

salaam alaikum,

i am being drawn by strong forces of electromagnetism to this forum :P

somehow i have 50 more posts since saturday? i guess i should have this thread deleted as it's almost obsolete...or at least it will be in about 3 days when i hit 300 :D

insha'Allah your post counts will increase as you continue to spread knowledge of Islam :D

wassalaam

AS

salaam alaikum,

solidsnake:

i think it becomes easier as time goes on. my knowledge of Islam is growing every day, so every day i find and more topics that i take a personal interest in on this forum...that makes it easier for me to reply. Try checking out some of the sections in the library and then talk about it with members in the discussion groups!

wassalaam

AS

Thanx bro, well I am getting close to fifty, decided to post a lot today so I can reach it!

By the way if yuo dun mind, what's up with the Captain America icon?

salaam alaikum,

By the way if yuo dun mind, what's up with the Captain America icon?

I have been trying to upload my own a v a t a r & personal photo but the board wont let me. That means I had to choose an a v a t a r from the provided selection. I didn't want to be represented by a pokemon or some other goofy choice, so i chose the guy with the A on his head...like the beginning of my name.

wassalaam

AS

salaam alaikum,

BLINGO!

That's 300 now...and with about an hour and a half to spare making that 100 posts this week. I think it's a new record for myself. I know Crystal Eyes could smash that no problem, but hey...i gotta try.

wassalaam

AS

salaam alaikum,

BLINGO!

That's 300 now...and with about an hour and a half to spare making that 100 posts this week.  I think it's a new record for myself.  I know Crystal Eyes could smash that no problem, but hey...i gotta try.

wassalaam

AS

yea! i could... (w00t)

salaam alaikum,

yea! i could... (w00t)

well if i wasn't trying to study/do projects/read a book at the same time you might not be able to. :D

JK :D

you're hot on my tail for today's Top 10 Posters...i don't know if i should let you get ahead...

wassalaam

AS

I have a very valuable reason for why I posted a whooping amount of about 70/80 posts a day…firstly I was motivated by many posts *ahem* secondly I had plenty of time to kill simply cause we had a break from studying and last but not least I want to reach a 1000 posts…..Inshallah I shall!

salaam alaikum,

alright this makes 50 today AND puts me ahead of crystal eyes...I'M DONE! :D

wassalaam

AS

salaam alaikum,

announcing that in 2 weeks i've doubled my posts!

This one makes 400 and it also makes me an official procrastinator (w00t) :D :D

I figured i'd bump this topic since crystal eyes' got closed and it was at the top of this forum for awhile...

wassalaam

AS

salam to all of you congratulations. i ama hoping to be able once to provide you with more usefull posts than i did by now :D . So comeon guys - give me some more input. and many t6hanks for the links and references.