Islamic Forum
Crystal Eyes

Islam in England

piss off your donating your life for someone who doesnt exist. I pity your people you seem to take the cake when it comes to blindness. If hes so ritcheous why is he telling you to kill innocent people. We were better off with out you. Sex is natural and needed to por create and you can pay for it here if you like. Drugs well afghanistan ( amuslim country) gives us our heroin so its another flaw in your argument. Crime, well there are lots of muslim rapists, murderers and race haters out there, and a lot drink and do drugs which is against your religion. Aldultery, thats rich whehn you can pick and choose your wife cos she has no rights, wake up its the 21st century. Also gambling, alcohol, ######, whats wrong with that, its called enjoying yourself and being normal

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #22. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

:sl:

Answer me this Bro.............what do you think is causing this society to break down?

I will tell you.

The lack of a family unit, the lack of respect in people and the lack of respect for eachother.

Islam gives us all this. It sets out rules and ways to live our life peacefully together.

If only you could read more into Islam Bro, you would see this.

Because of ######, feee sex, drugs, alchol, etc etc, and living in a 'free' country, people have nothing to live for. Its all me me me, and not love my neighbour etc.

Do your homework Bro please :sl:

PropellerAds

Post deleted

Edited by emel

Don't bother with these people bro :sl: Their user names says all we need to know about them :sl: "oink oink.."

Also gambling, alcohol, ######, whats wrong with that, its called enjoying yourself and being normal

What a sad, pathetic life you lead. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Mehmet

Don't bother with these people bro :no: Their user names says all we need to know about them :j: "oink oink.."

What a sad, pathetic life you lead. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Mehmet

:D I know Bro, but I get heated when someone is dissing this beautiful religion and way of life of ours :sl:

You totally contradict yourself fella- you continue to say that Islam is god and encourages people to live peacefully together, if that is the case how come you have your own communitys where whites are excluded- what right have you got to judge the way we live in our own country- you have ###### all rights to do that - as long as you live in OUR country you should elarn to abide by our rules and cut all this preaching bollocks out, stop wearing curtains on the street and dancing to #### music like you are changing light bulbs- infact do us all a favour- borrow a rucksack from of of your "bros" and blow yourself and your family up you smelly no good for nothing brown ######.

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #5. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #30. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

Right where shall I start..............

No forget it, there no need to waste my time with idiots and no-hopes like you dsd16.

P.S. I'm white and English by the way and these so called communities you talk about love me :j: Why? Cause I care about other people and worship Allah and not...............oh forget it dsd16. :sl:

You totally contradict yourself fella- you continue to say that Islam is god and encourages people to live peacefully together, if that is the case how come you have your own communitys where whites are excluded- what right have you got to judge the way we live in our own country- you have ###### all rights to do that - as long as you live in OUR country you should elarn to abide by our rules and cut all this preaching bollocks out, stop wearing curtains on the street and dancing to #### music like you are changing light bulbs- infact do us all a favour- borrow a rucksack from of of your "bros" and blow yourself and your family up you smelly no good for nothing brown ######.

...........and you kiss your mother with that mouth? :sl:

Why don't you shut up little boy, and learn about Islam before talking filth out of your backside yeah? Stop coming onto these forums, grow up a little bit. Come back in a few years and we can talk.

Mehmet

I think the general rule of ignoring those who show no respect and who speak in such a derogatory manner will do the trick here. I'm sure the mods will come along and delete the offensive remarks in a while too.

Alhamdulillah, let's get this thread back on track.

Anyone have any positive experiences of being Muslim in England to share?

Edited by emel

Right where shall I start..............

No forget it, there no need to waste my time with idiots and no-hopes like you dsd16.

P.S. I'm white and English by the way and these so called communities you talk about love me :j: Why? Cause I care about other people and worship Allah and not...............oh forget it dsd16. :sl:

No I dont you scruffy idiot- firstly my mother is dead- she was blown up by one of yours in 7/7 masacre and secondly I am not into incest- is that another thing that this #### encourages

You are a sick religion

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #22. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

Note: Insult against Allah removed

Firstly, no one asked about your mother nor your life story. This thread is named "Islam in England". Secondly, we do not support terrorism. We do not support civilians being killed, this is against our religion. Ofcourse, your so filled with anger you wouldn't know that.

Please stop insuling us, instead come and learn about Islam and I can gaurentee you that you will see we are peaceful people. Just because someone blew themselves up and is a so called "muslim" does that mean God told him to do that? No. When Americans in Afghanistan/ Iraq are killing and raping people do we say that is because of Christianity? No.

Sorry about your mother.

Mehmet

Insult against Allah removed

{Moderator note}

dsd16

I sincerely apologise if I have upset you in any way. It was wrong of me to mention a member of your family, especially your mother, when I dont know your situation.

Despite our differences in opinion i hope from one man to another you can accept my apology and my regret at having upset you.

Sorry brother

:sl: / Greetings to All

A gentle reminder to all members in the forum, please be civil in your posts.

To all the clowns who are posting nothing but vulgarities and unbeneficial comments, reserve them for somewhere else for it is not welcomed here. Only civilized discussions are tolerated in this forum; the rest will get you nowhere.

:sl: / Greetings

as long as you live in OUR country

Your country? lolllllllllll

You own this land? You created this land of yours? Need i say more?

I still can't stop laughing, you country haha thats a good one... :sl: u deserve a cookie!

Aren't we all on the same planet? Same land? How can it be yours only? Stingy...

Edited by Ajmal

i'm not going to bother replying to the hate-filled troll, you've all done a better job already. He is clearly an example of the British Education System's breakdown. You're an embarrasment, dsd or whatever you are called, i am ashamed to be of the same culture as yourself.

The lack of a family unit, the lack of respect in people and the lack of respect for eachother.

Islam gives us all this. It sets out rules and ways to live our life peacefully together.

If only you could read more into Islam Bro, you would see this.

Because of ######, feee sex, drugs, alchol, etc etc, and living in a 'free' country, people have nothing to live for. Its all me me me, and not love my neighbour etc.

Do your homework Bro please no.gif

the 'family unit' became weakened over a century ago with the slow ending of 'extended families' into 'nuclear families', as the rate of divorce increases (because women are not putting up with male ## so much anymore) then it is being observed that new extended networks are again being created. The lack of respect is largely through two processes, one is that children themselves are not respected in british society, their voices are unheard, they are allowed to be silenced through violence, schools regard them as annoyances that have to be force-fed mainly useless bollocks to get a crappy job at the end. The other element is the unconstrained mass media that is openly sociopathic in its tendencies, and creating percieved needs and desires that cannot be fulfilled for most, dehumanising in its effects and corrosive upon individual morality.

Fx, in norway there are govt limits upon advertising during children's shows - they are not allowed. Thus advertisers (like McDs, Nike etc) cannot embed false needs into children. The norwegian govt also beleives it has a duty to protect children from abusive parents, and does not allow violence against children in any way. The norwegian school system is legally bound to have student input into how the schools are run. Oddly, norway is not experiencing the same level of sociopathic behaviour in their young. yet norway all allows ######, alcohol, free sex - all the vices of the West. It is easy to look briefly at the surface problems and blame that which you personally/religiously do not approve of, however it can lead to wrong conclusions.

'i'm from england but dont class myself as a brit just a muslim'

I really cant think why we Brits say its muslims causing the divide in our community's can you?

'i'm from england but dont class myself as a brit just a muslim'

I really cant think why we Brits say its muslims causing the divide in our community's can you?

:j:

True true Brother :sl:

Being Muslim and loving Islam should always be first wherever you are from and whichever country you are in :sl:

As to your question? mmmmmmmmm the British are not as tolerant as they think they are. They need to open their eyes and see the true version of Islam, not the hate filled rubbish they see on the TV or in the Daily Express! It is they who are causing the divide cause they are unwilling to listen to us.

Hi and respect to you

I know what you are saying but it was our silly goverment that wanted a war be it for oil, money or what ever Most of us did vote against it. I do feel for anyone being pressured or oppressed for whatever reason but i personally just feel if the Real Muslims were seen to be doing more against the terrorists calling themselves Muslims then it could be better. I for one do not read into what the papers/ TV says because i know they will twist anything for there own gain ( the goverment ) but also am very confused too. I dont have any religious beliefs at present but one day would love to believe there is more in the afterlife if only for my Sons sake. In coming to this forum i have seen a very different side to Islam they what im seeing n TV and its very nice to see. I just have to ask ( no disrespect intended ) if Islam is so peaceful why is the Middle East in such a bad way? I of course mean even before our stupid war was started? im sorry if this post is in the wrong area please feel free to move it to some where suitable

respect to you all

Vinnie

An evening with JUNAID JAMSHED - Reading Rivermead Leisure centre on 28th July 2007 6:30pm

Please help us raise money to build Reading's first purpose built masjid inshallah:

more details at - (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetabubakrmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetabubakrmasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

but the bottom line is Birmingham is the best

lol very true

Assalamu alaykum & peace to all.

I have been following this topic for a long while now, and it's quite interesting to see how many wide sweeping generalisations have been made.

Shaidmahmood for instance, Bham in my opinion is not the best city that the UK has to offer. There are many areas of any city that are good and bad. Some would agree that the "Asian" areas like Small Heath, Alum Rock etc are "bad" for Bham's image and others would argue, no its good. Others would comment and say that areas like Edgbaston are good. It's all a matter of personal preference. YOU should go there, everyone and experience it for yourself really.

I think there are many citiies in the UK that are "good" like Manchester, London, L'pool and parts of the South Coast of england. It does depend on what you as an individual are looking for. Therefore Islam is different in each of the cities, some are ore religiously orientated like parts of London such as Oxford Circus and some northern bits.

The beauty of Islam can be seen in many cities of the United kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and so forth. Please do not make wide sweepin generalisations, as some members/public reading this may get offended. Think of the good parts of the cities like excellent transport facilities, accessibility etc.

Forgive me if i have offended or insulted anyone, for that is not my intention.

Islam in England and oter parts of the British Isles is of course going to be different because rememeber, from a Sociological point of view, we are a "Capitalist" society, and Psychologists would argue in a similar fashion and label us as a "Individualistic" society. Everyone has their opinions which are largely subjective and based on our own experiences, biases and the like.

Now my question is, personally, if you wanted to practise more Islam (like wearing the Jubbah, Jilbaab, the Hijaab, supporting a beard, going to more classes like Tajweed, conferences, events etc , which city would you move to and why?

Peace to all

Wasalamu alaykum wr

Sister Sia,

small heath and alum rock are just minor inconveniences however London being full of ####neys is bad enough and Manchester they're way too violent... i know im making generalisations but they're pretty accurate eh