Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muslim mujahid

Some More Riddles

aslaam alykum,

ok that was a bit too easy, the first clue just gave it away, oh and by the way bro mansoor, im just joking, ur very welcom (but u prob new that) after all i do post these so they can be solved. :biggrin:

Ok...

Here is a Riddle from Riddler...

"You can be on it, but you cant take it along with you"

Pretty much easy..... :biggrin:

hmmmm, land does sound right, is it road, path or 'sidewalk' hmmm ponder ponder...

wa alykum aslaam

PropellerAds

aslaam alykum,

some more riddles [echo of evil manichal laughter]

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

What can you catch but not throw?

I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

solve those and incur my wrath FOOLS HA HA HA HA HA

wa alykum aslaam

aslaam alykum,

ok that was a bit too easy, the first clue just gave it away, oh and by the way bro mansoor, im just joking, ur very welcom (but u prob new that) after all i do post these so they can be solved.  :biggrin:

hmmmm, land does sound right, is it road, path or 'sidewalk' hmmm ponder ponder...

wa alykum aslaam

the answer was CHAIR

Edited by Riddler

:D

What can you catch but not throw?

a cold?

Salams,

I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?

A NOSE! :D

i can take a chair along with me if i want. it doesn't make sense.

i think i should have been more implicit, i meant "you cant take it when you r on it"

in that case let us take your answer, LAND

asalamu alaikum

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

a coffin...? :D

asalamu alaikum

a coffin...? :D

Wassalam..

now that is too much...

how can a dead think of taking the coffin along with him when he is lying like a dead stone.... :D

Assalamualikum,....

Ok...

Here is the Riddle

Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?

Its not mine, i have taken from some one....

asalamu alaikum

easy, just stop imagining...!

walaikumassalam

Thats Cool...

Assalamualikum,....

Ok...

Here is the Riddle

Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?

Its not mine, i have taken from some one....

or.... u could pull out ur ak47 u wer hiding in ur dari and shoot the sharks silly. :D that will teach any pesky sharks to mess.

wa alykum aslaam

asalamu alaikum

brother do you even know what sharks are...? i mean 9mm bullets arent going to even make a shark sneeze...

i think you got mixed up between the Ak-47 and the Harpoon rifle.. :laugh:

aslaam alykum,

some more riddles [echo of evil manichal laughter]

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

part of a goat/any cattle,throw away the skin cook it eat the flesh, throw away the bones :D

asalamu alaikum

my good friend "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Google[/url] says its "an ear of Corn"

asalamu alaikum

brother do you even know what sharks are...? i mean 9mm bullets arent going to even make a shark sneeze...

i think you got mixed up between the Ak-47 and the Harpoon rifle.. :laugh:

wa alykum aslaam,

ok ok maybe a rocket launcher, no actually ull prob end up blowing ur self up aswell, ok maybe a thalwar, say dhul fiquar...... thatl teach em for sure

part of a goat/any  cattle,throw away the skin cook it eat the flesh, throw away the bones :D

wa alykum aslaam,

good answer :D , but no for answer look below....

asalamu alaikum

my good friend Google says its "an ear of Corn"

wa alykum aslaam

heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy stop cheating, honestly :D

now im gonna have to post some more

aslaam alykum

Edited by muslim mujahid

aslaam alykum,

some more riddles for all you lo0vely people

1-I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

2-I never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will,

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?

3-I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?

4-Pronounced as one letter,

And written with three,

Two letters there are,

And two only in me.

I'm double, I'm single,

I'm black, blue, and gray,

I'm read from both ends,

And the same either way.

What am I?

ha ha figure those out. AND NO CHEATING (bro D-Ziner)

aslaam alykum

asalamu alaikum

I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

my friend Google tells me it is "A Splinter"

never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will,

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?

this one is "Tomorrow"

I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?

this one is "Smoke"

i think i shall leave the last one out for the others to figure out... sorry for being a spoilsport :biggrin:

aslaam alykum,

hey excuse me i said NO CHEATING^^^^^^^^ that means no "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] ORITE but u may use a encyclopedia

honestly ur worse than bro mansoor.

wa alykum aslaam

aslaam alykum ,

ok this one is hard takes a long time to work out,

Andy dislikes the catcher. Ed's sister is engaged to the second baseman. The center fielder is taller than the right fielder. Harry and the third baseman live in the same building. Paul and Allen each won $20 from the pitcher at pinochle. Ed and the outfielders play poker during their free time. The pitcher's wife is the third baseman's sister. The pitcher, catcher, and infielders except Allen, Harry, and Andy, are shorter than Sam. Paul, Andy, and the shortstop lost $50 each at the racetrack. Paul, Harry, Bill, and the catcher took a trouncing from the second baseman at pool. Sam is involved in a divorce suit. The catcher and the third baseman each have two children. Ed, Paul, Jerry, the right fielder, and the center fielder are bachelors. The others are married. The shortstop, the third baseman, and Bill each cleaned up $100 betting on the fight. One of the outfielders is either Mike or Andy. Jerry is taller than Bill. Mike is shorter than Bill. Each of them is heavier than the third baseman.

Using these facts, determine the names of the men playing the various positions on the baseball team.

heh heh i think that has shut up all of u

wa alykum aslaam

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aslaam alykum,

come on people its been nearly an hour, and i have had no smart answers, are you all feeling alright?? im getting worried :sad:

wa alykum aslaam

asalamu alaikum

brother, sorry to dissapoint you but i only delayed the answer just to make you feel happy...

anyway, let me put you out you misery...!

"Harry is the pitcher, Allen the catcher, Paul the first baseman, Jerry the second baseman, Andy the third baseman, Ed the shortstop, Sam the left fielder, Mike the right fielder, and Bill the center fielder."

how do you feel now kid... :laugh: