Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abd`Allah

Is This True?

Isit true that every muslim will dream of the Prophet(pbuh) at least once in his/her lifetime and the Prophet(Pbuh) will ask the muslim what he/she wanted?

PropellerAds

:D

Doesn't sound true.

:D

assalamuwalaykum

i have heard of this before many times. i know thath my aunt had a a dream and she had seen prophet muhammad (saw). i heard that if u are a really good muslim u will be able to see the prophet(saw). also if u see him i heard it is a sign that u will go to jannah.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

i saw once prophet (saw) in dream the backgroung was black and prophet(saw) face was full of light i could only see a bit of the left cheek down the lips.i hope u understand wat i m talking about there was too much light on prophet (saw) face and then i said is that prophet(saw) thats it then i dont know wat happend jazakllah brother

Aslaamwalaikum,,

Mashallah thats great you saw the Prophet Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wasalaam in your dreams.

Asalamu'Alycom

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

All good Muslims wish to see the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) in their dream.

Many excellent Muslims ask Allah to see such a dream and they may never see it. This is not a punishment and one must not feel sad or down if they do not see such a dream.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) said:

"If I come to you in your dream and I mention my name Rasool Muhammad (SAWS), then this is for sure me, and is a blessing from Allah as the Shaytan cannot take my form in your dream."

Such a dream is a blessing, but one must not then sit down and think that Jenna is secured. You must continue to work hard for the key of Paradise.

Alhamdulelah one time last year I saw the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAWS). In my dream I saw a group of Muslims with beautiful dark beards and really dark eyes like pearls sitting around a golden table. They were eating fruits and all types of food I have never seen before. There were also crystal cups with different coloured drinks in each cup. At the head of the table I approached one beautiful man. I asked who are you?

He said to me to sit down and he smiled towards me. He then said, "I am Prophet Muhammad", (SAWS) and he held my hand and I woke up.

I was really suffering those days and having a dream like that boosted my sprit.

Edited by Mu'maneen

Alhamdulelah one time last year I saw the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAWS).  In my dream I saw a group of Muslims with beautiful dark beards and really dark eyes like pearls sitting around a golden table.  They were eating fruits and all types of food I have never seen before.  There were also crystal cups with different coloured drinks in each cup.  At the head of the table I approached one beautiful man.  I asked who are you?

He said to me to sit down and he smiled towards me.  He then said, "I am Prophet Muhammad", (SAWS) and he held my hand and I woke up.

I was really suffering those days and having a dream like that boosted my sprit.

MashaAllah br that really wud hv boosted ur sprit !

Alhamdulillah I had such dreams 3 times !!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah n pray for more

but abt that thing[isit true that every muslim will dream of the Prophet(pbuh) at least once in his/her lifetime and the Prophet(Pbuh) will ask the muslim what he/she wanted?] hv never heard tht n also tht doesn't sound true !