Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spamhappy

Intellectual Terrorism

For the sake of free speech, British organisations should confront pro-israel bullies, not appease them

Let's read the full article:

PropellerAds

Peace,

Here are the comments made by readers of the above article. Apologies for any bad words used. We have no control over that external page, but it includes excellent comments, too good to be missed:

^ I know, right? Mister aptly-named spamhappy, howcome you never seem to have the article. Your in luck today, however, because I happen to know that the article is from the Guarniad:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/ghada_karmi/2007/10/intellectual_terrorism.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/ghada_..._terrorism.html[/url]

Thanks guys for your comments. You're probably using IE browser. I didn't know the articles were not showing in IE. They all show fine in firefox.

Anyhow, I've fixed it for spamhappy, and now all his future posts will show the articles fine in IE too.