Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DAWATEISLAMI.NET mustvisit

I Need A Job

PropellerAds

Aslaamwalaikum,

Im currently in the same position brother...

I say...Pray deeply to Allah swt...and Inshallah Allah swt will provide you a halal job, as He is Al Razzaqo

Assalamualaikum

The solution is simple

Pray Tahajjud salah in the Night by breaking your sleep and ask Allah of his bounty

Pray Ishraq, ie just after sunrise and seek Allah Help

Also Fast if you can, for The reward is with Allah only

Inshallah Allah will help you...

But remember these are nawafil(Non-obligatory) and they come only after the fardh(obligatory acts of worship)

:biggrin: :biggrin: u wont believe wat happend last night when i saw ur post and u said pray tahajjud and i thought that how can i pray fajr like me u know i m sleepy but at middle of the night i suddenly woke up and when i did wudhu i thought it was fajr but it was 2 o clock at night and i prayed my tahujjud prayer and i did some duas inshllah it will be completed and then i went to sleep and i opend my eyes for fajr but i was too lazy and went back to sleep :D :D :D :D

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  u wont believe wat happend last night when i saw ur post and u said pray tahajjud and i thought that how can i pray fajr like me u know i m sleepy but at middle of the night i suddenly woke up and when i did wudhu i thought it was fajr but it was 2 o clock at night and i prayed my tahujjud prayer and i did some duas inshllah it will be completed and then i went to sleep and i opend my eyes for fajr but i was too lazy and went back to sleep :D  :D  :D  :D

Dear Brother, Assalamualikum,

May Allah make you steadfast in prayers

well that is where we lack and shaitaan wins...

the next time you get up for fajr, juts ask this...

Am i a friend of shaitan to let him win over me?....

Am i going to posses a characteristic of munafiq...?

Am i going to again transgres the orders of Allah....?

y the time you ask this questions... Allah willing Allah will give you enough courage to fight shaitan and go for Fajr...

Also when you get up read as soon as possible the masnoon dua when one wakes up....

Assalam

May Allah tala make finding a job for you easy.

Have firm conviction that Allah is the Sole Provider. He will provide whatever is best to you according to His infinite knowledge and wisdom. Continue reciting Surah Waaqi’ah after Maghrib and invoke the quality of Allah ‘al-Razzaaq’ as much as possible.

It also adviseable you recite, 'Yaa Wahhaab' and 'Yaa Mughniy' as much as possible.

May Allah Ta’ala grant you Halaal and wholesome sustenance, Aameen.

in the west i will be stunned, sshocked and 100% happy to be in a halal full time, good wage job :D accordinto ask imam taxi not good enough either.

Can a male taxi driver pick up female passengers? Does the rule,�One shouldn’t be by themself in the company of non-mehram� apply here? Why or why not?

Answer 13722 2005-01-20

View random fatwa

Tell a friend

Printable Copy

Search Q & A's

View Q & A's

Ask a Question

The rule applies to a taxi driver as well. However, if this is the only means of income, should start seeking another suitable job. Once he has found a suitable job, he should quit this one. In the meanwhile, he should fear Allah and make Istighfaar as often as possible. He should as far as possible avoid females in his taxi by diverting the route to a non-Muslim.

And Allah Knows Best

For: Mufti Ebrahim Desai

masnoon dua?wats that?

Assalamualikum

Masnoon Duas are the Duas which are recorded in the hadith or from Quran, these are the ones which the prophet(Sallelllahu Alayhiwa Sallam) recommended us to do, and these are for all purpose in our life....

asalamu alaikum

praise Allah, worship him constantly and not just for a job...

be patient and keep looking, give sadaqah and make use of all blessings like cleaning the plate completely, picking up the bits of rice that have fallen and eating them... make use and full and proper use of all the blessings you have now... insha Allah once Allah has seen you make use of your current blessings, he shall bless you with more which may or may not be a job...

one has to remember, that once they have the job they will go away from Allah because they now have what they want (happens most times)... do not make this mistake so it is best to make dua not for anything specific, rather do dua to Allah and ask him to give you whats best for you and that which shall prove beneficial in both, this world and the here-after...!

insha Allah you will be granted a job, soon...!

:D

i have a simple solution one that may not have mentioned here..

why not just try to apply for some?

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

Whilst you pray for a good job, you should remember that Allah only helps those who help themselves. I hope this helps...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get a Job

Good timing plays a role in finding a job, but that's only part of the picture. Here's how to find a job you want.

*Steps

1. Assess your skills, experience and goals, and look into appropriate employment fields that might interest you.

2. Spread the word. Tell everyone you know and meet that you're looking for a job - you will be surprised at the number of opportunities you may discover this way.

3. Network, network, network. Attend professional-association meetings in your industry, scour the associations' membership directories for contacts, and schedule informational interviews with people in the field. Always try to get more names of people to contact at the end of the informational interview. Volunteer for something.

4. For resources and leads, contact your local employment or your school/university careers advisor.

5. Get out and about. The most direct way to learn about job openings is to contact employers themselves. Tanget an area, dress the part, and stop in at every appropriate business establishment, including employment agencies, to fill out an application.

6. Remember that many job openings are not listed in the newspaper job section. However. However, internet job boards are often used by employers for their ease and immediacy.

7. Pick up the telephone. It may be scary - and you will hear "No" a lot - but you may only need to hear "Yes" a few times to land a job.

8. Follow up on written contracts. Send out CVs and fill out applications, but understand that these alone won't land you a job. Follow up with a phone call within 5 to 7 days of every written communication.

9. Ask for interviews. If you find yourself being interviewed for a position that's not right for (or with an interviewer who doesn't think you're right for the opening), request interviews with other departments heads for resources and leads, or even with other companies that the interviewer may know you are recruiting.

10. Prepare. Do some research on the hiring company and its industry so that you'll have a stock of relevent questions to ask the person across the desk.

11. Give the impression that you're ready to be part of the team.

12. Send a thank-you note after the interview. E-mail is acceptable.

13. Call your interviewer 3 days later and ask if there is any further information you can provide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: How to do just about everything (UK edition)

Edited by Muezza

Aslaamwalaikum,

yeh some very useful tips there....

Jazak Allah all....

Aslaamwalaikum,

yeh some very useful tips there....

Jazak Allah all....

:D

I don't know where you are, but in America the career center advisors/directors at schools (college and universities) always suggest this link:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.monster(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.monster(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Look in the classified section of newspapers:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.careerbuilder(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.htm?cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=2c6d00451399465cab0d2f2849f12c3-162583441-xb-2"]Career Builder (LA Times)[/url]

With some jobs such as journalism, it's more about having connections or knowing the "right" people so to speak.