Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A Muslim

Can You Sort The Problem Out

PropellerAds

asalamu alaikum

to answer your query... originally posted by sister Arwa...

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please read this. "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]Click Here[/url]

hope that cleared matters up...

wa alaikum assalam, jazakallah khair for the help, i just want to reply to something in general chat then thats all, i dont think its anything bad as you will see.

asalamu alaikum

no it is not, we all make errors...

reach 50 posts as quick as you can brother and you shall be a free bird thereafter...!

note: make sure all posts till 50 are beneficial to others and not to spam your way up like some (i) did :laugh:

wa alaikum assalam, jazakallah khair for that, the pink stuff is confusing. anyway if this makes 5 then 45 more thatll take a long time.

asalamu alaikum

unfortunatly, no! (<-- to comment "by the way I am a muslim alhamdulillah doesnt that get me free pass?")

you have to understand even a jew can register as a muslim and be given a free pass... this is the reason why brother Dot has introduced this 50 post rule... by this, you can post in the Islamic Discussions only and only one who is true muslim and not a fake playing games will get through all 50 posts easily... it is for the saftey of other members that brother Dot has kindly made this rule up...

i hope you understand... now get posting in the discussions... and a belated welcome to the forum...! :D

Edited by D-ZiNeR

ok i understand what you are saying but i got a beard and stuff?(dont tell me what you cant see it?)

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

The rule of "50 posts until you can post everything" applies to everyone, Muslim or not. Please you have to respect the rules of the forum.

Since you're a Muslim (you name says it all), why don't you share your knowledge with us in the Islamic Discussions section? I'm sure we can learn a lot from you.

P.s: I managed to pass a 50 in 2 days! You can too, if you post very frequently.

Edited by Muezza