Islamic Forum
Hasib

Where Would You Holiday With Your Spouse?

:D

if i wanted to watch water falling when i got married, i would have sat in a bath tub and switched on the tap.....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahahahahahaha well said akhi. Lmao. oh man im laughing so hard im crying.

PropellerAds

i already feel sorry for some of you all spouces :D

Asalaamualaikum

id go anywhere aslong as it was a cosy, romantic place with lots of halal activities and food places for us to go to!

so anyone else want to join this thread are welcome to :D

Assalamu alaikum,

Welll..........each to their own... i s'pose!!

Wa'alaikumu salam

^^ exactly...everyone has a diff taste ...

^lolz ofcourse they have their own taste

Asalaamualaikum

riiiight! so the brother's have finished their little argument now! woohoo!

everyone - what are those boats called in venice, those pretty ones that you see in canals?

oh you mean Gondolas?

asalamu alaikum

wana know what happens on honeymoons? watch 'Along came Polly'... :laugh:

Guest amani

oh yeh id like egypt maybe

but not to go inside the pyramids

and defo not to go to that museum where everyone goes to see that body they think is the firowns :D

Edit- i totally missed the issue on the pervious page...chill it :D

if someone told me they would love to go england for honeymoon i too would laugh...saying whats here? because going on holiday somewhere and living somewhere is different :biggrin:

Edited by amani

salams,

hawaiiiiii lol

I will most prolly end up going to dubai.

walaikum salaam.

Assalm-o-alaykum

I would like to go to Singapore or maybe the Bahama's...Insha Allah my wish to go to these places will be fulfilled by Allah. :D Ameen.

Asalaamu Alaykum wr wb

I'd go to Madina and in fact when Allah grants me a pious husband insha Allah, i wonna go and leave this country to live in Madina INSHA Allah!

Madina the land of the Prophet and his asahaaba! Who wouldnt want to go there?!

Wasalaam

It was narrated that al-Miqdaam ibn Ma’di Yakrib said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The martyr has six blessings with Allaah: he will be forgiven from the first drop of blood shed; he will be shown his place in Paradise; he will be protected from the torment of the grave; he will be safe from the greater terror; a crown of dignity will be placed on his head, one ruby of which is better than this world and everything in it; he will be married to seventy-two wives from al-hoor al-‘iyn; and he will intercede for seventy of his relatives.�

If brother MedinaMunawara wants all this....May Allah be with you brother. Allah will answer your wish Inshallah.

Surely this is something we all should strive for.

Edited by Swanlake

I don't know if I want to reply to this thread because doomhammer is mean :D lol...

Anyway I personally wouldn't want a traditional "honeymoon" according to the definition... it's really expensive to travel to all those resorts and "pretty places" (even Canada :D) and the money could be better spent on stuff to increase iman and your deen. So I'd say after a few months of being married and having gotten to know each other and stuff, I'd like to go on Hajj' (since I haven't gone yet). (ps if you have the money to go on hajj, and you haven't gone yet, you MUST go, so yeah :D)

And if the hubbie wanted to go on jihad, I'd want to go help fight with them :D Nothing more romantic than that, haha.

And if the hubbie wanted to go on jihad, I'd want to go help fight with them  Nothing more romantic than that, haha.

Wow, people are actually beginning to see my vision which i never thought I'd be able to express in words...SubhanAllah Allahuakbar!

May Allah accept your intentions and make them into a reality and for us all.

JazaakAllah Mujahdah for the story of Ash-Shaheed InshAllah Ayaah al-Khras...very emotional story indeed. I put it in my favourites :D.

Brothers, plz don't go off-topic... Shukran. :smile:

Uh..don't really care about a honeymoon.. :D I guess a few months or more after marriage Umrah would be nice. Or Turkey...its beautiful over there..

:D the practice of honeymoon is itself non-muslim. It is a foreign custom and tradition alien to our religion

Ahki, all I said was there is nothing wrong in going on holiday with your spouse (I clearly described why the tradition "honeymoon" is unIslamic, but made the distinction about that and a general holiday). If you think that is imitating the kuffar, then where do we stop the line? Should I stop wearing a tie and shirt when I go to work, should I stop driving a car? Should I stop living in the UK, should I stop speaking English? These are all practices invented and done by the Kuffar..?

The wife should get ready for a divorce if she asks for a honeymoon.

What if she just asks to go on holiday? Is going on holiday a kuffar practice too?

I'm not being sarcastic here akhi (and I apologise if I sound that way) but so many people go on about imitating the kuffar, whilst they are living very modern western lifestyles. Could it be the wisdom of not imitating non-believers could be related to protecting the sanctity of Islam and the strength in our Deen - as opposed to refusing to wear Italian shoes because they are made by the Kuffar?

Edited by Anj

Anj what i meant to say is just that.. a holiday with your spouse.. just i didnt have any one particular word to describe it but you are right :D

oh you mean  Gondolas?

Wa alaikum asalaam

that's right! :D

Gondola%20Ride%202.jpg

gondola.jpeg

beautifulll

i wouldnt mind one of those boats in kashmir either! theyre just as gorgeous! ---> this isnt the best pic but here's one! story.boats.jpg

wow... lol.

i heard venice is stinky. but i really don't know where i'd want to go. somewhere warm and tropical, cuz i'm moving to canada soon and would probably want a change from the cold. :D

wow... lol.

i heard venice is stinky. but i really don't know where i'd want to go. somewhere warm and tropical, cuz i'm moving to canada soon and would probably want a change from the cold. :D

i heard of major shark attacks in venice but they keep this news silent because it will upset their business big time..