Islamic Forum
Hasib

Where Would You Holiday With Your Spouse?

:D

as the title says where would you holiday with your spouse and perhaps why did you chose this place?

PropellerAds

hmm lets see, ah! beautiful France, no maybe England, noooo actually in Saudi Arabia.

ya Saudi thats where, cuz i like saudi and its calm and quiet there, i am talking about badr, cuz i use to live there.

Edited by Mohammad ibn Naeem

Prolly never gonna see that day. InshAllah if I do, it will be in Sheeshan on the mountains...where me and my wife would hate the occupiers/oppressors of the Muslims together as we watch the sun set. Then next day, I go to work (fighting off the Terrorist Russian Forces).

I would pick this place because I believe that this is what I was made for (Jihad). To serve Allah's Religion by joining the Jundul Muslimeen (Army of Muslims). As a child I've always been obsessed with violence, guns, war, armies etc. I wanted to join the USA army. When I got guided, I knew JundulMuslimeen is my goal and Sheeshan (Chechnya) is my destination.

This is my vision. This is my search for peace and reward from Allah (SWT). Make dua for me.

insha Allah, "May Allah (S.A.T) fulfil your wishes and my wishes :D"

Interesting topic..never thought about it. Places I really like are New Zealand, Australia, or somewhere in Europe, maybe Florence, Venice, or Munich. :biggrin:

some people do NOT know the meaning of honeymoon or what i'm clueless.. some of the replies.. :ohmy: !!

I had Venice in mind :tongue:

First Saudi Arabia and we'd do umrah. And then the country-side. Anything to do with nature. I like Bro MM's honeymoon too.

First Saudi Arabia and we'd do umrah. And then the country-side. Anything to do with nature. I like Bro MM's honeymoon too.

:D thats what i would like too.

assalaamu alaykum,

i will point out honeymooning is a western tradition that has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam.

just take a few days off work and spend some time getting to know her.

I wanna visit canda so prolly try to go there, and of course Saudia Arabia for umrah (or UAE if not canada)

conuntryside will also be interesting

eww man....canada?! thats the worst place to go. Theres nothing in canada. except snow. and niagara falls which is .......very boring. just a water fall....oh wow (i've been to it like 10 times).

but if you do come...you can link up with me....i'll take you to all the crappy places.

asalamu alaikum

the pool and tropical jungle in my backgarden... the whole 9 yard... :D

I went to Istanbul a couple years back, one of the most beatiful places I've ever been to - breathtaking architecture. But seeing as i've already been there, I was thinking Morocco or Tunisia.

I dont belive in wasting money with nonsense like honeymoon, wedding parties etc.

There are staaarving people out there and they have no idea where their next feed is coming from...and we are talking about honeymoon. We are being tested with all these money and they are being tested too..so why dont we pass the test with flying colours?

My first and the last holiday was in Dubia in 2002, and i felt so bad that we were wasting money (£400 for the price of ticket to start with) whilst there were millions of starving kids...how can we think of such a thing??

lolz i wont be wasting ma money cuz i am gonna settle in Saudi. :tongue:

Well you could go on those working/volunteer holidays where you help out communities in the 3rd world.

But before you go anywhere, you HAVE to go hajj if you haven't already been.

i did hajj like 2 times already but when i settle in Saudi i will do as many as i can.

aslaam alykum,

is honymoon halal???

if it is i would go to palestine..... yah and me and wifey would be like u dirty israelis and then wed throw rocks at there tanks and then they'd chase us, and we'd be like :D and then we'd pull out our AK's that i had stashed in my beard, and we'd shoot them silly, and then the'd be like :D and then we'd be like Allah hu akbar.... then i would go to saudi and do hajj or umrah depending on time of year. and then we'd come home, and wait till the day we have grandchildren so we can tell them our adventure of a honeymoon.

wa alykum aslaam

is honymoon halal???

There is nothing haraam about going on holiday with your spouse akhi.

However I think we should stop using the word honeymoon. It originates from very strong English wine, made from honey - called "mead". Traditions dictated, a few hundred years ago, that a newly married couple would get drunk on mead every day for one lunar month (hence "honeymoon").

Perhaps just ask, where are you and your wife/husband going on holiday? :D

asalamu alaikum

i know some one who has 12, one more on its way... masha Allah... increasing the ummah...

anyone want some proof, PM and i'll give you some details...

:D,

I know this one newly married couple that went to Mecca for hajj, just like a week after their wedding.

I think thats nice, so :D if my husband can afford it, we will go there.

:D :laugh:

i'd like to go perform hajj(if possible) or umrah with my husband, inshallah. :smile:

salam wa alikum,

i find it kind werid that you people would want to go hajj with their new spouse, isnt this kinda a bit of hardship onyour self?

i mean during hajj you cant get intimate and im sure you dont want to have long conversation but only be in constant dhikir of Allah.

hajj is NOT A HOLIDAY- please dont turn distort the objective of hajj,

Edited by slave

Yes hajj is not a holiday, but it can be fun to see all the places the prophets and the sahaba lived...

You must make hajj at least once in your life, so why not do it when your young and before you have children, I mean after a year together, there is the big possiblity, the wife will become pregnant, and then you will have to keep holding it off...and possibly not make it (am I exaggerating?)

I see your point though...but it doesnt have to be instantly after your wedding...

many people go on their honeymoons a month or two after they are married..

Allahu alam....

I haven't thought much about a honeymoon....I dont care really to visit any place or city....