Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bin Qasim

Reseach Paper On Prophet Muhammad

Assalaamu Alaikum

I am doing a research paper on Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. I have to argue in my report about five "controversies" related to him either in favor of him or against him, but the problem is I believe he was the best human being so I can't think of any "controversies". Can you guys help me out here a bit? and I also got some questions. Who is Ibn Warraq? I saw his book named," The Historical Quest of Muhammad". Can anyone tellme more about it too? I am also planning to read The Life of Muhammad peace be upon him by Mohammad Husayn Haikal.

Please reply soon.

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

PropellerAds

Wa alaykum salaam....

You can see some of the allegations made by the foes of Islaam agains the Prophet (PBUH) and their responses at:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bismikaallahuma(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muhammad"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bismikaallahuma(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Muhammad[/url]

I hope this link will help u in ur paper. Pls remember to cite us with the full url back to the site in ur paper.

Wassalam.

- MENJ