Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mahid

Everything Happens For A Reason

:sl:

There was an Arab man who was travelling across the desert. The Arab man was tired and very dusty. As he slowly walked an Oasis came into view, a smile slowly spread across his face.

The Arab man took off his boots and walked into the water. The water felt refreshing against his toes. He then bent over to wash his face, as he did this he sipped some of the water. The water was cool and with his hands drank some more.

After a few minutes the Arab man, felt invigorated and left the pool of water. He moved back to collect his boots. As he tried to pick up his boots, a large bird flew down and grabs one of them.

The Arab man watched helplessly as he saw the bird took off with shoe into the sky. The Arab man was angry and cursed the bird. He then started to curse God even harsher for letting the bird do such a horrible thing.

The Arab went to pick the rest of the things when the shoe landed near to him. As he walked to collect his boot, he saw a dead snake inside it.

To his shock, he realised the bird had saved him from being bitten from the snake.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_teakster.deviantart(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/art/Life-Happened-37577656"]~source~[/url]

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

Very beautiful story

Here is another example an this is a real story:

Imam Al-Shafe'i was pursuing knowledge all the time moving from shaykh to shaykh. He studied under Imam Malik raheematillah. After ten years in Madinah, Imam Malik passed away.

After persuing knowledge for years and years, Al-Shafe'i felt that he had acquired a good amount of knowledge so he decided to get a state job to earn a living after having mortgaged his house - his mother being unable to help him financially. He took a job in Najran, Yemen, and he used to frequent study circles and learn from the greatest scholars there. So it was until he had a disagreement with the Governor of Yemen. The Governor spoke badly of Al-Shafe'i raheematullah to the Khalifa Harun-Al-Rashid, who ordered him to be brought before him in Baghdad.

If we were in such a situation we may start complaining about the state and the treatment or show impatience.

When Al-Shafe'i suffered this ordeal at first might have thought why this is happening to him after all the years of study and good deeds, but we know that Allah's plans prevail.

It was part of the establishment of this Pursuer of Knowledge by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

According to scholars, this ordeal was probably brought upon him by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala to steer his attention away from state service and return completely to learning, because Al-Shafe'i was acquitted of the allegations he was charged with and quickly gained fame in Baghdad for his knowledge. Moreover, he became a student of Muhammad ibn Al-Hasan, the student of Imam Abu Hanifa who was the designated leader of fiqh in Iraq from whom he learned the fiqh of Ahlul-Ra'y combining his new knowledge and his previous learning from Imam Malik, who was the leader of Fiqh in Al-Madinah.

You can see how Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala establishes and prepares Imam Al-Shafe'i raheematullah through the ordeal he went through and also through the greater ordeal that follows later on in his life.

Another example that

Everything happens for a reason!

:j: bro for sharing a glimpse into the life of Imam Shafe'i :no:

Be patient and think before you act for everything happens for a reason.

Truly, everything happens for a reason, and truly, man is ever ungrateful.

ÑøóÈøõßõãõ ÇáøóÃöí íõÒúÌöí áóßõãõ ÇáúÃõáúßó Ãöí ÇáúÈóÃúÑö áöÊóÈúÊóÛõæÇú ãöä ÃóÖúáöåö Åöäøóåõ ßóÇäó Èößõãú ÑóÃöíãðÇ

æóÅöÃóÇ ãóÓøóßõãõ ÇáúÖøõÑøõ Ãöí ÇáúÈóÃúÑö Öóáøó ãóä ÊóÃúÚõæäó ÅöáÇøó ÅöíøóÇåõ ÃóáóãøóÇ äóÌøóÇßõãú Åöáóì ÇáúÈóÑøö ÃóÚúÑóÖúÊõãú æóßóÇäó ÇáÅöäúÓóÇäõ ßóÃõæÑðÇ

[using large font size is not allowed]

"Your Lord is He Who drives the ship for you through the sea, in order that you may seek of His Bounty. Truly! He is Ever Most Merciful towards you.

And when harm touches you upon the sea, those that you call upon besides Him vanish from you except Him (Allâh Alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful."

[surat Al-Isra', Ayahs 66-67]

:no:

:D for sharing guys. :D

Subhanallah in any event especially hardships.Everything has wisdom,meaning and important morals behind them. :sl:

Allah is Al-Aleem.

Patience and Trust in Allah is needed. :sl:

:j:

Mashaa'Allah excellent reminders! It is reminders like these that make my day! Jazakaa'Allah khayr

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

There is another example:

When Al-Shafe'i raheematullah was young he grew up in Makkah after his mother travelled with him to Makkah opting to leave her family of Al-Azd, in Yemen. He grew up in great poverty.

Examples of his poverty:

1. He lead a life of poverty and orphanhood.

2. In Makkah, he used to frequent Al-Masjid-Al-Haraam listening to scholars with extreme interest. He was so poor that he could not afford the price of paper, so he would collect bones, pieces of pottery and the like to write on, and used to say: ??????.............

People may be making du'aa for financial security and wealth. The wonder why they don't receive money after many du'aa.

1. This may be because Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows the person better than the himself. Some people are meant to be poor, so if they become rich it would corrupt them and others are meant to be rich, but if they become poor they become corrupt.

2. Poverty coupled with honorable ancestry make a person well-mannered and dignified. Honorable ancestry causes one to aspire to great matters, while poverty helps one to empathize with people and understand the intricacies of society; all of which are important to anyone who is going to undertake a job dealing with the public.

3. ......????????? = Al-Shafe'i raheematullah said: "No one succeeds in acquiring knowledge except those who seek it in hardship (financial etc.) and I used to be unable to afford the price of notebooks."

Poverty was one of the factors that made Imam Al-Shafe'i raheematullah who he was.