Islamic Forum
unmmulsim

Forum Name Change

Salam to Everyone,

I spelled my user name wrong as you'll see how can I change it? If I cannot I can live with it. Thank you for any feedback.

unmmuslim (not unmulsim) lol

quranoncd

"where anyone can get an audio Quran in 2-3 days!"

PropellerAds

:D

Click on the following:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=8467"]How to change your username[/url]

I thuink theres a $5 charge for name change, the best thing to do is re-register with the correct name, as you only have a few posts yet.

Salam to everyone again,

Thanks to all your input, I have been able to correct my name! Look forward to communicating on this forum!

Who in their right minds would pay $5 for the name change!? and its so easy...i know "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.invisionpower(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]invision[/url] boards...the admin can easily change the name. Hah...re-registering is your best choice sis.

i mite pay if i had to... don't want to losse all the posts i have.

but i m still in two minds abt it.

the admin can but they r chargin for it. that seems fair to me. need to make some dough for run this place.

What good are those post count numbers neways? all u need to do is get to...100 posts...and voila...u can do everything u are doing now...except delete ur posts.....which is rarely used.

:D ^ exaclty..

I mean, I wouldn't want to loose my 2nd position :tongue: