Islamic Forum
rosa_84

The Begining Of Human

as i know, Allah sent Adam and Hawa into earth but i still confused what is the relation between rock era and exixtence Adam/Hawa in the earth. Were they come to earth before that era or after that era? because as what I learned, earth divide into many era. :D

Wass

PropellerAds

as i know, Allah sent Adam and Hawa into earth but i still confused what is the relation between rock era and exixtence Adam/Hawa in the earth. Were they come to earth before that era or after that era?  because as what I learned, earth divide into many era. :D

Wass

Asalamo alaikum,

What exactly do you mean by the "rock area"? How many million years ago was this?

:D

look sister rosa ... whenever you place forward a doubt or something that you are unclear of ... make sure it is understandable by the other party as well ... for i myself am confused at yer wordings ???

I think the sister is asking If Sayidina Adam and Sittina Hawa Úáíåã ÇáÓáÇã came b4 or after the Stone age .

Pls answer accordingly shukran .

Edited by Al Faqeer

I'm still not clear, what is the stone-age? Isn't that defined as the time when humans used stone-tools?? (After that comes bronze age where they used bronze tools etc.)

So if that's the definition, surely people must have been around :D So is stone age really what she meant?

being muslims we believe Adam and Hawa were the first human beings on earth. and though i m not quite sure what stone age really was or whether u r talking about it or not.... that will mean it came after Adam and Hawa....as there must be more human beings in stone age.

correct me if i m wrong....

Hmmmm .. now that you mention it ... i guess you are right ... we as muslims can never place the stone age before that of the ascension of sayyidina ADAM and Hawa (a.s) onto earth .. as it would contradict our beliefs ...

so .. correct me if i am wrong ... first the dinosaurs ... then doomsday for them ... then comes our beloved prophet adam ..then comes the stone age ?? ...

man why do people goof up things for you ... !! ??

grace has made it obvious, that is the pattern prophet(pbuh) approved.

As for genetic freak, you are embedding Islamic beliefs with your scientific understanding.

As for pre-historic animals, locating few scattered bones then and there, carbon-dated to million years isn't good enough to bring them in picture. They might even co-existed by the time of Adam(a.s).

Now ,wat actually is a proof that there was doomsday for the extinction of such animals?! they might have undergone a gradual death.

Beside, pre-historic animals are still the figment of theory suppported by few remains dating back to million years.

Wassalam

Assalamu'alaikum.

The stone era started by the Paleolitic Era, then Mesolitic and Neolitic (Bronze). If memory serves me right, these eras started about 35,000 years ago. Thus, if people of these eras are indeed humans, Adam and Hawa must have came to earth long long before them.

Does anyone know when did Adam and Hawa came to earth? :D

Wassalamu'alaikum.

Jazakallah .. bro munthasir ... yeah i am kinda confused ... thaz why i never mix religion with science .. both never go hand in hand :D

Just to amend genetic, they do go hand in hand quite beautifully sometimes eg conception/embryo formation and the Qur'an/religion. But sometimes it can be difficult to reconcile the two :D

I've also wondered bout the dinosaurs....maybe it's like the theory of evolution put forward by Darwin.....ppl fail to realise that it is but a theory and there is absolutely no concrete evidence to it...just a logical theory. Perhaps one day they will dispute it with actual evidence and likewise dispute the existance of dinoaurs etc...technology's amazing!

"I've also wondered bout the dinosaurs....maybe it's like the theory of evolution put forward by Darwin.....ppl fail to realise that it is but a theory and there is absolutely no concrete evidence to it...just a logical theory. Perhaps one day they will dispute it with actual evidence and likewise dispute the existance of dinoaurs etc...technology's amazing!"

So wot are these 1000's and 1000's of fossilized remains then, including i might add complete skeletons of large reptiles?

If that isnt evidence i dont no wot is.

I don't think there's a problem with dinosaurs or with evolution per se... it's just that we don't believe that key step from animal to human was an evolutionary step.

Evolution of animals is not a contradiction of Quran, is it?

i didnt mention evolution, i was talking about the existance of dinosaurs.

" Perhaps one day they will dispute it with actual evidence and likewise dispute the existance of dinoaurs etc...technology's amazing!"

this part specificly "dispute the existance of dinoaurs" was wot i was asking about.

I just want to know wot this guy is all about.