Islamic Forum
dot

{sniff} Are You A Zionist?

Peace upon those who follow the guidance,

I keep noticing that a lot of the members in this forum are zionists. Sometimes people are zionists without even realizing it.

So, how can you tell if you really are one?

Here is a few points to help you recognize who you really are. This applies on you regardless of your faith system:

• If you support the israeli terror state, you're a zionist.
  • If you think that Jews have the right to have their own homeland, by taking away Palestine, ethnically cleanse it from its Palestinian people, you're a zionist.
  • If you think that those who are firm against zionists are racist, you're a zionist.
  • If you think that antisemitism laws are justified, you're a zionist.
  • If you think being a Jew and being a zionist are the same thing, you're a zionist
  • If you're Christian and think that you can't love Jesus unless you love israel, you're a zionist.

On the other hand, here is a list that safely puts you away from the above disgraceful accusation:

• If you believe that the English politicians and Jews who stolen Palestine should be brought to justice as criminals, and that Palestine should go back to the Palestinians, you're not a zionist.
  • If you believe the Jews have the right to have their own homeland, and you are willing to give away your own country, or part of it, for them to establish it, you're not a zionist.
  • If you believe that being against zionism doesn't mean you're against Jews or Judaism, you're not a zionist.
  • If you believe that zionism has nothing to do with religion, any religion, you're not a zionist.
  • If you believe that zionism is the greatest threat to the future of the US, and humanity itself, you're not a zionist.
  • If you believe that no zionist should ever be allowed anywhere near the white house, US administration, senate or congress, and that AIPAC members should be jailed for treason, you're not a zionist.
  • If you believe that the zionists have managed to brain-wash millions of American Christians into supporting the israeli terror state as part of their faith, you're not a zionist.

Hopefully this would be helpful for your self-evaluation.

In this forum, we're good in spotting zionists. They smell, and that helps a lot.

We know they are the masters of deception, but we're not bad ourselves in hunting them down, and trashing them where they belong.

If the above points classifies you as a zionist, then this forum is not for you. if you're a member of this forum, please leave. If you are a guest who didn't register yet, don't bother registering.

• Like 1

It seems to me that the definition of zionism is fairly straightforward:

"Zionism is an international political movement that supports a homeland for the Jewish People in the Land of israel."

If you support this, you are a zionist. If you don't, then you aren't. Simple, right?

[I'm not human, I'm a zionist]

Edited by Hammer-Head

[I'm not human, I'm a zionist]

Edited by Hammer-Head

Erm, Allah mentions in the Quran, plenty of times "Children of israel" and not to mention God gave them Isreal. Prehaps you can elaborate because it seems the palistinans stole it from the israel's. Once again please evaluate, its a tad bit confusing to be honest.

Oh incase you needed proof:

""Pharoah sought to scare them [the israelites] out of the land [of israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the israelites: 'Dwell in this land]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We shall assemble you all together in the Land of israel."

17, 100-104

Peace

First time I've seen a pro-Zionist interested in the Quran.

Are you sure those are the only ayats that speak about bani israel?

Are you sure about the history of Palestine when you say, "it seems the palistinans stole it from the israel's"?

Are you sure of yourself?

Members are kindly advised to be tolerant and courteous toward each other in all discussions. Muslims who sympathize with terrorist groups or acts of violence against civilians in any part of the world, will be banned indefinitely from posting. Likewise, non-Muslims who show hostility or insult Islam and Muslims will be banned too. Please help us make this forum a place of respect and mutual understanding, for a better world to live in. After all, we're all brothers and sisters in humanity.

- must've been written by a Zionist . :sl:

Zionists are the worst racists so they will not write the statement above. How about you alqol? It seems to me that you love Zionists so much even though they have terrorized and massacre innocent and defenseless Palestinian and Lebanese people. I am sure you would even support the Nazi regime.

######, I hope to God that you do not believe half of what you say. You think he would support the Nazis? That is just pure demagoguery. :sl:

First time I've seen a pro-Zionist interested in the Quran.

-First off, I am a muslim who actually reads the Quran, you should try it out. Perhaps you wouldn't look like such a fool. I trust God more then a human to decided whether or not israel should exist, and who shall run it. Until you acknowledge that israel is for Jews, your not following the Quran.

Are you sure those are the only ayats that speak about israel?

-There are countless Surahs mentioning israel.

Are you sure about the history of Palestine when you say, "it seems the palistinans stole it from the israel's"?

Yes I am, quite frankly you aren't, God gave Jews israel as a gift, He didn't give it to the Palestinians. Salihadine invaded israel giving it to the Arabs. For the record Palestine NEVER existed as an official Country.

Are you sure of yourself?

I am a Muslim who reads the Quran. As a Muslim that is a requirement. Don't get things mixed up the leaders of israel have mistreated the Palestinians. They didn't give citizenship and they split up the people. That is wrong and they will be punished for that, but israel will always be for the Jew's because this is God's word.

We need Kurdistan, Kurdistan was actually a country at one time. Kurds are THE LARGEST group of people without a country. Kurds (with the exception of the PKK) are very peaceful. God wont help the Palestinians so long as they fire rockets into israel cities killing innocent people. Oh and why would God help them, they are killing each other, civilians, and committing suicide. All major sins. Once again don't be rude if you disagree with me, simply post what you think and if you can prove me wrong.

Zionists are the worst racists so they will not write the statement above. How about you alqol? It seems to me that you love Zionists so much even though they have terrorized and massacre innocent and defenseless Palestinian and Lebanese people. I am sure you would even support the Nazi regime.

Zionism simply means that you think Jews get israel. Thats the whole definition.

The Maker of this thread needs to be corrected

"If you think that antisemitism laws are justified, you're a zionist."

Semites includes arabs. Being racist is Haraam, Simple as that.

"If you think that Jews have the right to have their own homeland, by taking away Palestine, ethnically cleanse it from its Palestinian people, you're a Zionist."

Well seeing as how Salahadine took it away from the Jews and Allah mentioned how israel is for jews several times. Second your definition of a Zionist is horribly inaccurate.

A Zionist is someone who believes that israel deserves to be a country, and is a country for the Jewish people.

Thats the entire definition

It’s funny how you twist things and come up with most bizarre ideas, very similar to the tactics Zionist they use in the media when they fight their corner. I knew from your very first post on the welcome section, were you started with identifying your self as a Shiite also all the other things including your attacks on our respected reverts, made me very doubtful whether you were a Muslim, simply because you just don't seem to have the heart of a muslim. But your above posts clearly exposed you as a Zionist with the aim to differentiate among Muslims and strongly rub some the Zionist ideas on people. However you will never succeed in it trust me. You could never act as Muslim because Islam hasn't entered your heart, the Muslim ummah is like one body one is in pain all the other parts feel the pain.

And oh yeah you wouldn't mind telling us how you get paid for carrying out such work. Maybe a $5 an hour, maybe a lot more since they're robbing the American people taxes

And oh yeah you wouldn't mind telling us how you get paid for carrying out such work. Maybe a $5 an hour, maybe a lot more since they're robbing the American people taxes

The thread is racist and bigoted , written by a bigot .

And I guess anyone who disagrees is a "zionist " or "is being payed by the zionists " , whether that person be a muslim or not .

BRILLIANT .........and totally narrowminded .

Wanna know why the American People continue to support the State of israel ?

It's because they know , israel faces people like you , and therefore have no trouble at all determing which side is in the right .

And the more people like you open your mouths [ and they all most certainly do , without any reservation] , the more they are convinced that they are doing the right thing .

And BTW , every candidate in the upcoming election , has as part of their platform , the support for the continued existence of the State of israel . And that's got nothing to do with any "zionists " , but has EVERYTHING to do with what they know is right , and people like you keep on proving that over and over again by your words and behavior .

Deal with it my man , it aint going away ....no way , no how .

Zionists are terrorists who have robbed Palestinian people of their land and terrorized, raped, tortured, murdered and massacred innocent and defenseless Palestinian people so that Zionists may establish the israeli regime of terror. Therefore, Zionists are a bunch of brutal, sadistic and barbaric terrorists. Only criminals support the israeli regime of terror and Zionists. And we know who are financing and supporting the pro-Zionist politicians in USA. And these pro-Zionist politicians are robbing American people of their taxes so that they can give the money to the israeli regime of terror to finance Zionist terrorism while millions of Americans are poor or homeless.

Edited by wiseguy

Wanna know why the American People continue to support the State of israel ?

Because the ignorant masses are easily led, deceived and misinformed. They do make perfect Zionist slaves. However, some are starting to see the lights ....

Wassalam,

Yasnov

The thread is racist and bigoted , written by a bigot .

And I guess anyone who disagrees is a "zionist " or "is being payed by the zionists " , whether that person be a muslim or not .

are u a hindu? :sl:

Because the ignorant masses are easily led, deceived and misinformed. They do make perfect Zionist slaves. However, some are starting to see the lights ....

Wassalam,

Yasnov

No Yasnov , the term "ignorant masses " applies to YOUR country -Indonesia . As far as israel goes Americans can think for themselves .

Yes and some see "your light " and they are the neo-nazi skinheads , holocaust deniers , and white supremacist , just the type ,you folks attach yourselves to for the sake of your own jew hatred . But they will alaways be inconsequential and irrelevant minorities , whose voices are only heard by other rabid jew haters like yourself .

No, America will ALWAYS support the continued existence of the State of israel, because they know it is the right thing to do .

And they get more confirmation of their position today , as Fatah and Hamas now descend into what they do best ....kill each other .

No , we made the right choice , Truman made the right choice in '48 , and we will continue to do so .

Zionists are terrorists who have robbed Palestinian people of their land and terrorized, raped, tortured, murdered and massacred innocent and defenseless Palestinian people so that Zionists may establish the israeli regime of terror. Therefore, Zionists are a bunch of brutal, sadistic and barbaric terrorists. Only criminals support the israeli regime of terror and Zionists. And we know who are financing and supporting the pro-Zionist politicians in USA. And these pro-Zionist politicians are robbing American people of their taxes so that they can give the money to the israeli regime of terror to finance Zionist terrorism while millions of Americans are poor or homeless.

Hey ###### / THE ZMAN - haven't they put you on your leash yet ? America is for israel bigmouth , and if you don't like it ....move out and stop collecting welfare .

Go out and buy a roll of Duct Tape and put it over your foul mouth .

No Yasnov , the term "ignorant masses " applies to YOUR country -Indonesia . As far as israel goes Americans can think for themselves .

Americans Have Proven Susceptible To Manipulations Of The Truth

By George Soros

Monday, November 12, 2007

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_dailystar(contact admin if its a beneficial link).lb/article.asp?edition_ID=10&article_ID=86680&categ_id=5"]DailyStar[/url]

Yes and some see "your light " and they are the neo-nazi skinheads , holocaust deniers , and white supremacist , just the type ,you folks attach yourselves to for the sake of your own jew hatred .

Nope, they are just an average American who does not want to individually pay an average of $25000 in tax to israel.

No , we made the right choice , Truman made the right choice in '48 , and we will continue to do so .

Sure ... according to the ignorant bully : )

You spelled Iroquois wrong. :sl:

See Makko, even your fellow countryman asks you to go learn how to spell first before spreading any laughable American propaganda : )

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Americans Have Proven Susceptible To Manipulations Of The Truth

By George Soros

It is funny that George Soros would say something like that. After all, it is his livelyhood...

Whenever Zionists terrorize and massacre innocent and defenseless Palestinian people, the Zionist media downplay, twist, manipulate or hide the news so that ignorant Americans would not know the what has actually happened in the Middle East. The Zionist-controlled media give false or misleading information to ignorant Americans so that the ignorant Americans would falsely believe that Zionists are the victims of the Middle East crisis. The Zionist media did not inform the Americans about the Jenin Massacre during which Zionist terrorists massacred hundreds of innocent and defenseless Palestinian people. It is an irony that whenever a Zionist house is hit by a rocket and some Zionists are injured, the news would become a headline.

Zionist media will not inform American people that:

1 israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by israel.

“Since the beginning of the israeli occupation of Palestinian territories in 1967, over 650,000 Palestinians have been detained by israel. This forms approximately 20% of the total Palestinian population in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT).”

– Palestine Monitor

Source: The Mandela Institute for Human Rights – Palestine (last updated March 31, 2007) and Reuters.

It is the Zionist media that shape the public opinions in USA by feeding them manipulated and twisted news and article to trick the ignorant Americans into supporting Zionists and Zionism.

Edited by wiseguy