Islamic Forum
dot

{sniff} Are You A Zionist?

On the other hand, nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK to fire missiles into towns on a daily basis for years and years.

PropellerAds
On the other hand, nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK to fire missiles into towns on a daily basis for years and years.

Yes, nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK for the brutal Zionists to fire missiles into towns in Palestine and Lebanon on a daily basis for years and years.

Nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK for the brutal Zionists to rob Palestinian people of their land on a daily basis for years and years.

Nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK for the brutal Zionists to terrorize Palestinian and Lebanese people on a daily basis for years and years.

Nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK for the brutal Zionists to torture, rape and murder or massacre Palestinian and Lebanese people on a daily basis for years and years.

Nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK for the brutal Zionists to attack and destroy civilian targets in Palestine and Lebanon on a daily basis for years and years.

Nowhere does the Declaration say that it's OK for the brutal Zionist media to slander and frame Palestinian and Lebanese people on a daily basis for years and years.

Zionists have massacred innocent and defenseless Palestinian people in YEHIDA MASSACRE, KHISAS MASSACRE, QAZAZA MASSACRE, AL-SHEIKH VILLAGE MASSACRE, DEIR YASSIN MASSACRE, NASER AL-DIN MASSACRE, BEIT DARAS MASSACRE, THE DAHMASH Masjid MASSACRE, DAWAYMA MASSACRE,SHARAFAT MASSACRE etc?

More evidence that implicate Zionists in the Zionist Genocide of Palestinian people (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetradioislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam/english/to...assac2.htm#DEIR"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetradioislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam/english/to...assac2.htm#DEIR[/url]

Therefore, Zionists are the most disgusting terrorists who commit war crimes against humanity.

You might have a point, but your apalling bias and childish yelling means that it's very easy to ignore it. Reading your posts doesn't make me think "Oh, that's dreadful, I'll have to get involved to stop it", they make me think "Poor israelis, having to negotiate with ranting fools like this". I'm not American, but I'm betting that's what the vast majority of US voters think too, and it's the US voters you have to convince if you want Iarael to change.

Your appalling bias and childish allegations make me think "Poor Palestinian people, having to negotiate with ranting Zionist fools like you". You're not an American but a Zionist who live outside israel. Of course there are Zionists who live outside israel. The arrogant and barbaric israel will never change for Zionists and Zionist media are controlling and manipulating USA and the US regime, dictating the US foreign policy and shaping the American mentality.

Edited by wiseguy

LOL, well, if that's the case you need all the friends you can get. You're going about it the wrong way.

I've spent quite a bit of time in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and various Muslim-majority countries in Africa. Almost all the Muslims I met were sane and reasonable - but one bad apple (English idiom) such as yourself can completely spoil it for the rest. Having read the ranters on this and other forums (over on HT "Death to those who teach Human Rights" is a common cry) really have soured my view of Muslims.

I now think that israel, for all its faults, must be defended, whereas I was once neutral. I am a critic of US foreign policy, but you have forced me to decide whether I would prefer to live in a world dominated by the US or one dominated by (for example) the Taliban. It's no contest - the US every time.

Congratulations! Your propaganda is working!

edit for typo

Edited by fallow

LOL, well, if that's the case you need all the friends you can get. You're going about it the wrong way.

I've spent quite a bit of time in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and various Muslim-majority countries in Africa. Almost all the Muslims I met were sane and reasonable - but one bad apple (English idiom) such as yourself can completely spoil it for the rest. Having read the ranters on this and other forums (over on HT "Death to those who teach Human Rights" is a common cry) really have soured my view of Muslims.

Islamophobia

I now think that israel, for all its faults, must be defended, whereas I was once neutral.

You are not neutral for your past posts show that you support israel. And now you confirm that you are a Zionist when you say "I now think that israel, for all its faults, must be defended."

I am a critic of US foreign policy, but you have forced me to decide whether I would prefer to live in a world dominated by the US or one dominated by (for example) the Taliban. It's no contest - the US every time.

You are NOT a critic of US foreign policy because you have been defending the US foreign policy since you came here to debate. If you force me to decide whether I would prefer to live in a world dominated by the US or one dominated by (for example) the israeli regime of terror. It's no contest - I reject both the US regime and the israeli regime of terror for they have been terrorizing the world since the day they were established. Have you forgotten how the US regime massacred millions of native Americans or the Zionists who had massacred innocent and defenseless Palestinian people in Palestine?

Congratulations! Your propaganda is working!

Are you calling facts a propaganda?

Islamophobia

Well, let's call it Talibaniphobia, violent nutcase phobia, joyless thug phobia, ranting fool phobia ... I have no problem at all with several of the moderate Muslim groups in the US and elsewhere.

You are NOT a critic of US foreign policy

Rubbish. I think the US has done terrible things in several countries, but that doesn't mean that I am going to go along with stupid lies such as "The US has used WMDs in Grenada". If I disaprove of an aspect of a US foreign policy it is because I have reached a rational decision, not because some idiot screams ill-informed abuse at the US. As I said, the less rational the enemies of the US, the more I am inclined to defend the US.

Rubbish. I think the US has done terrible things in several countries, but that doesn't mean that I am going to go along with stupid lies such as "The US has used WMDs in Grenada".

It seems to me that you are an ignorant person for saying ""The US has used WMDs in Grenada" is a lie. I challenge you to define WMD and please show me your references to support your definition!!

If I disaprove of an aspect of a US foreign policy it is because I have reached a rational decision, not because some idiot screams ill-informed abuse at the US. As I said, the less rational the enemies of the US, the more I am inclined to defend the US.

Do you deny the US roles in the American genocide of American natives and the US imperialism? Do you deny the fact that the US forces have attacked and destroyed civilian targets and killed millions of innocent people in Philippine, Germany, Italy, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Panama, Cuba, Nicaragua, Grenada etc?

How rational are you when you defend the US regime that has killed millions of people all over the world?

I challenge to show your evidence to refute my statement above.

Edited by wiseguy

It seems to me that you are an ignorant person for saying ""The US has used WMDs in Grenada" is a lie." I challenge you to define WMD and please show me your references to support your definition!!

Sorry, you made the ludicrous claim that the US had used WMDs in Grenada. It's up to you to tell us what you meant by that, and to prove it. I'll just quietly laugh while I'm waiting.

Do you deny the US roles in the American genocide of American natives and the US imperialism?

The destruction of indigenous peopes and their cultures is a worldwide problem. Along with many, many Americans I regard the destruction of much indigenous US culture as a tragedy. Because of this I am horrified that similar cultural destruction is happening right now, notably in the Indonesia province of West Papua.

As far as imperialism goes, the US is by far the mildest imperial power the world has seen.

Do you deny the fact that the US forces have attacked and destroyed civilian targets and killed millions of innocent people in Philippine, Germany, Italy, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Panama, Cuba, Nicaragua, Grenada etc?

I certainly deny that the US is in any way extraordinary for occasionally attacking civilian targets. (A better charge would be that it is sometimes prepared to risk civillian lives in order to defeat enemy soldiers). If you're going to criticise the US for this you'll have to also criticise every other country that have ever been at war. Currently most civillians being killed in wars are being killed by Muslims.

How rational are you when you defend the US regime that has killed millions of people all over the world?

You're confused about the word 'regime', aren't you? I do not support the current US 'regime'. I will be very pleased when Bush is no longer president. All Republican presidents in my lifetime have been nasty men. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything terribly wrong that Clinton did. That's how it is in a democracy - different governments are different 'regimes'.

While I think it's terrible that there is war in Afghanistan, the US really did not have any choice, nor did its many allies. I think that the invasion of Iraq was illegal and stupid. That's how I voted in the last elections, and that's how Americans will vote in their next elections. Does that mean that I hate the US and its people? Of course not.

Here are some points:

1) Your refusal to define the WMD indicate that you are lying.

2) The US regime or its proxies have attacked, invaded or occupied Philippine, Germany, Italy, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Panama, Cuba, Nicaragua, Grenada etc and killed millions of innocent people all over the world which means the US regime has illegally intervened in many countries during and after the World War II. Therefore the US regime is worse than the Nazi regime.

3) The US regime has deliberately allowed the US forces to attack and destroy civilian targets and killed innocent civilians in the process. Here are some examples: The USAF firebombed Dresden in Germany that killed tens of thousand of innocent German civilians and nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima that killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians during the 2nd World War and the US jets, B-52s and helicopters attacked and destroyed villages in Cambodia and Vietnam during the Vietnam War.

The US also used napalm in the siege of Falluja in Iraq as was reported in the UK Mirror (“Falluja Napalmed”, 11-28-04) The Mirror said, “President George Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly ####tail of polystyrene and jet-fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun the world…. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh…Since the American assault on Falluja there have been reports of ‘melted’ corpse, which appeared to have napalm injuries.”

4) The US regime also supports and finances the israeli regime of terror so that it can terrorize Palestine, Lebanon and other Arab countries since the establishment of the illegal israel so the US regime is directly responsible for the war crimes committed by the Zionists.

Edited by wiseguy

Here are some points:

1) Your refusal to define the WMD indicate that you are lying.

Lying about what? YOU are the one making claims about WMDs. not me. YOU are the one who needs to tell us what you mean by WMDs. And perhaps you can tell us what WMDs were used in Grenada? The death toll must have been enormous if WMDs were used, mustn't it? Can you tell us what it was?

2) The US regime or its proxies have attacked, invaded or occupied Philippine, Germany, Italy, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Panama, Cuba, Nicaragua, Grenada etc and killed millions of innocent people all over the world which means the US regime has illegally intervened in many countries during and after the World War II. Therefore the US regime is worse than the Nazi regime.

Your inability to grasp logic is astounding. Even if the above para is correct you CANNOT logically say "Therefore the US regime is worse than the Nazis" without showing that it actually IS worse. Even if all your claims are true, they are, in fact, not worse than what the Nazis did. If you think otherwise you have to actually prove it. Not just state it.

Now to the claims - Germany was the aggressor in WWII, and Italy was its ally. No-one - not German or Italian historians, NO-ONE except you claims that the US attacked Germany or Italy in the sense they attacked countries they were not already at war with. Get a grip. Not many Italian civilians were killed in WWII; a great many German civilians were, but many, many more civilians were killed by the Germans. It was a brutal war and the standard was set by the aggressors, Germany.

Can you detail the illegal intervention by the US during WWII? I've never heard that claim before.

Yes, some US foreign policy has been ill-advised or plain wrong. Just as some Iranian, French, British, Pakistani, Indonesian, Syrian, etc etc foreign policy has been ill-advised or wrong. You aren't making much of a claim here.

3) The US regime has deliberately allowed the US forces to attack and destroy civilian targets and killed innocent civilians in the process. Here are some examples: The USAF firebombed Dresden in Germany that killed tens of thousand of innocent German civilians and nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima that killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians during the 2nd World War and the US jets, B-52s and helicopters attacked and destroyed villages in Cambodia and Vietnam during the Vietnam War.

Yep, war is horrible. Too bad that Germany started the war. As I said above, Germany and Japan killed far more civillians in WWII than did the Allies. Germany and Japan have got over their civillian losses in WWII and are both on friendly terms with the US and the UK. By the way, Dresden was more a British operation than a US one.

The US also used napalm in the siege of Falluja in Iraq as was reported in the UK Mirror (“Falluja Napalmedâ€, 11-28-04) The Mirror said, “President George Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly ####tail of polystyrene and jet-fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun the world…. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh…Since the American assault on Falluja there have been reports of ‘melted’ corpse, which appeared to have napalm injuries.â€

Actually, those claims were about white phosphorus, weren't they? Either way, I agree that napalm is a dreadful weapon. I also note, though, that the US gave a lot of notice that it was about to attack Fallujah and allowed civillians to leave. That is not the act of a nation indifferent to civillian deaths.

4) The US regime also supports and finances the israeli regime of terror so that it can terrorize Palestine, Lebanon and other Arab countries since the establishment of the illegal israel so the US regime is directly responsible for the war crimes committed by the Zionists.

Get your story straight. Sometimes you claim that the US supports Zionists, sometimes you claim that the US is controlled by Zionists. Which is it?

Lying about what? YOU are the one making claims about WMDs. not me. YOU are the one who needs to tell us what you mean by WMDs. And perhaps you can tell us what WMDs were used in Grenada? The death toll must have been enormous if WMDs were used, mustn't it? Can you tell us what it was?

I am still for your definition of WMD and please show me your references to support your definition.

Your inability to grasp logic is astounding. Even if the above para is correct you CANNOT logically say "Therefore the US regime is worse than the Nazis" without showing that it actually IS worse. Even if all your claims are true, they are, in fact, not worse than what the Nazis did. If you think otherwise you have to actually prove it. Not just state it.

The Nazi regime had waged wars in Europe but the US regime has been waging wars against other countries in Asia, Europe and South America since the establishment of the US regime so the US regime is much worse than the Nazi regime.

Now to the claims - Germany was the aggressor in WWII, and Italy was its ally. No-one - not German or Italian historians, NO-ONE except you claims that the US attacked Germany or Italy in the sense they attacked countries they were not already at war with. Get a grip.

I did not and do not say that the US attacked Germany or Italy in the sense they attacked countries they were not already at war with. It is your own word! Why do you like to lie and slander? The World War II happened when there were opposing aggressors such as the Nazi regime, the Fascist regime, the British regime and the US regime.

Not many Italian civilians were killed in WWII; a great many German civilians were, but many, many more civilians were killed by the Germans. It was a brutal war and the standard was set by the aggressors, Germany.

145,100 Italian civilians were killed by the US regime and its allies during the World War II and it was not a small number.

Are you mad? Most of the German were not killed by the Germans but the US forces and their allies.

Can you detail the illegal intervention by the US during WWII? I've never heard that claim before.

Here is my original statement: the US regime has illegally intervened in many countries during and after the World War II.

Here is an example: The US forces landed in Korea and cooperated with the Japanese forces and then the US and Soviet forces tried to occupy Korea by denying the wish of Korean people to have an independent united Korea instead of North Korea and South Korea that led to the Korean War. Please read history books and do some researches. It seems to me that you are so lazy.

Yes, some US foreign policy has been ill-advised or plain wrong. You aren't making much of a claim here.

The ill-advised or plain wrong US foreign policy lead to the illegal US invasion and occupation of sovereign countries all over the world.

Yep, war is horrible. Too bad that Germany started the war.

The US regime and its allies had no right to terrorize and massacre innocent civilians in Europe. Why didn't the politicians themselves kill one another instead of massacring innocent civilians?

As I said above, Germany and Japan killed far more civillians in WWII than did the Allies. Germany and Japan have got over their civillian losses in WWII and are both on friendly terms with the US and the UK.

The fact is the World War II was caused by the opposing aggressors such as Germany, Italy and Japan on a side and the US regime, UK, Russia, French etc on other side and they together caused the deaths of 72 million people all over the world.

By the way, Dresden was more a British operation than a US one.

The bombing of Dresden was executed by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and the United States Army Air Force (USAAF) between February 13 and February 15, 1945, remains one of the more controversial Allied actions of World War II. The exact number of casualties is uncertain, but most historians agree that the firebombing resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of people.

Actually, those claims were about white phosphorus, weren't they? Either way, I agree that napalm is a dreadful weapon. I also note, though, that the US gave a lot of notice that it was about to attack Fallujah and allowed civillians to leave. That is not the act of a nation indifferent to civillian deaths.

How could dead civilians leave Fallujah? Do you think that the US regime have right to terrorize and massacre innocent Iraqi civilians? The US regime and the US forces and their allies have no right to attack, invade and occupy Iraq based on lies invented by Zionists in the Pentagon and CIA.

Get your story straight. Sometimes you claim that the US supports Zionists, sometimes you claim that the US is controlled by Zionists. Which is it?

Zionists control the US regime and the israeli regime of terror!!! Please tell me how much money GW Bush and the US regime has given to israel annually. How many billions of US $?

Edited by wiseguy

I am still for your definition of WMD and please show me your references to support your definition.

Hahahahahahah! You claimed that the US used WMDs in Grenada. What were these WMDs? Since WMDs are so terrible, they must have caused huge numbers of casualties, right? Can you tell us the total death toll of the Grenada invasion?

The Nazi regime had waged wars in Europe but the US regime has been waging wars against other countries in Asia, Europe and South America since the establishment of the US regime so the US regime is much worse than the Nazi regime.

Nazi Germany and its allies attacked without provocation almost all of Europe, several countries in Africa, plus Russia, Turkey, Egypt, China, Burma, Thailand, Malaya (sic), Singapore, the Philippines, Singapore, New Guinea, Australia, the USA an probably others I haven't mentioned. In just five years it was the cause of over 70 million deaths.

145,100 Italian civilians were killed by the US regime and its allies during the World War II and it was not a small number.

Actually, that IS a small number, and I suspect that that is Italian civillian deaths in total - remember that the Germans started attacking Italians as they retreated.

Are you mad? Most of the German were not killed by the Germans but the US forces and their allies.

I didn't say they were, I said that Germany and Japan killed many more civillians than the Allies did, and that Germany invented the tactic of "Total War", in which indiscriminate bombing of cities was begun. However, now that you mention it, I suspect that Germany killed more German civillians than the Allies did - the communists, Jews, homosexuals, artists and so on slaughtered in their millions were Germans.

Here is my original statement: the US regime has illegally intervened in many countries during and after the World War II.

And I questioned your assertion that the US illegally intervended in any country during WWII and asked for an example. You haven't given an example. Why is it so hard to get you to support your own statements?

The US regime and its allies had no right to terrorize and massacre innocent civilians in Europe. Why didn't the politicians themselves kill one another instead of massacring innocent civilians?

You seem a bit confused about WWII. It began in 1939 - the US became a reluctant participant in 1942. The Nazis had been terrorising and slaughtering the innocent citizens of Europe (and Russia, and parts of Africa and so on) for quite some time, resisted almost solely by Britain and (later) Russia.

The fact is the World War II was caused by the opposing aggressors such as Germany, Italy and Japan on a side and the US regime, UK, Russia, French etc on other side and they together caused the deaths of 72 million people all over the world.

Rubbish. Can you explain how French aggression caused WWII?

The bombing of Dresden was executed by the Royal Air Force blah bla

Yes, dumbkoff, I know what Dresden is, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed out that Dresden was more of a British operation than a US one. Why not address my point instead of C&Ping schoolkid history?

How could dead civilians leave Fallujah? Do you think that the US regime have right to terrorize and massacre innocent Iraqi civilians? The US regime and the US forces and their allies have no right to attack, invade and occupy Iraq based on lies invented by Zionists in the Pentagon and CIA.

Again, your history is poor. The whole world knew that the US was going to attack Fallujah at least a week in advance, because the US announced it. Civillians were told to leave.

You fallow are a nutcase because:

1) You fallow fail to define WMD and you make baseless allegation above to insult me. I am still waiting for your definition of WMD and please show me your refrences. Then we can debate about it if you open a new thread to debate about it.

2) Here is my original statement:

It is very clear that I was comparing the Nazi regime with the US regime only but you fallow deliberately said "Nazi Germany and its allies attacked ......"

3) I said "145,100 Italian civilians were killed by the US regime and its allies during the World War II and it was not a small number." You belittle and ridicule the death of the innocent Italian civilians as insignificant by saying "Actually, that IS a small number". The US regime and its allies have no right to kill even an innocent civilian for it is the basic human right for the civilian to live in this world. Yeah I know Zionists like you fallow never respect the basic human rights when you Zionists terrorize and massacre innocent civilian people in Palestine, Lebanon etc.

4) You fallow said "You haven't given an example. Why is it so hard to get you to support your own statements?"

The fact is I had given you the example.

5) You fallow said "You seem a bit confused about WWII. It began in 1939 - the US became a reluctant participant in 1942."

You wrong again. I am not confused about WWII. The fact is the US regime had been supporting the British etc fighting the Nazi regime and Fascist regime before 1942 by supplying weapons, men etc to the British etc. Therefore the US regime was not a a reluctant participant in 1942. After all the US regime declared war on Germany, Italy, Japan etc after the Pearl Harbour was attacked by Japanese forces not German forces.

6) You fallow deliberately said "Rubbish. Can you explain how French aggression caused WWII?" to slander me and mislead other people.

Here is my original statement:

The fact is France declared war on Germany on September 3, 1939.

7) You fallow said "Yes, dumbkoff, I know what Dresden is, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed out that Dresden was more of a British operation than a US one. "

The fact is the US Air Force had fire-bombed Dresden in Germany that killed tens of thousands of innocent German civilians.

8) You fallow said "Again, your history is poor. The whole world knew that the US was going to attack Fallujah at least a week in advance, because the US announced it. Civillians were told to leave."

The fact is the US regime and its allies have no right to attack, invade nor occupy Iraq based on the lies invented by the Zionists in the Pentagon, CIA and the US regime. Therefore, the US regime and its allies had committed a serious war crime by attacking and destroying Falluja town and killing innocent civilians.

Edited by wiseguy

QUOTE fallow

Zionists control the US regime and the israeli regime of terror!!! Please tell me how much money GW Bush and the US regime has given to israel annually. How many billions of US $?

Why do you avoid this question?

Please tell me how much money GW Bush and the US regime has given to israel annually. How many billions of US $?

Why do you avoid this question?

I have no idea how much the US gives israel each year. I assume it's a lot. If I cared to find out it would take me a few seconds on google, but I don't actually care. You are the one obsessed with US support of israel, how come you don't know?

edit for typos

Edited by fallow

) You fallow fail to define WMD and you make baseless allegation above to insult me. I am still waiting for your definition of WMD and please show me your refrences. Then we can debate about it if you open a new thread to debate about it.

YOU claimed that the US used WMDs in Grenada. YOU don't have the courage to admit that you are wrong.

3) I said "145,100 Italian civilians were killed by the US regime and its allies during the World War II and it was not a small number." You are a nutcase when you belittle and ridicule the death of the innocent Italian civilians as insignificant by saying "Actually, that IS a small number". The US regime and its allies have no right to kill even an innocent civilian for it is the basic human right for the civilian to live in this world. Yeah I know Zionists like you fallow never respect the basic human rights when you Zionists terrorize and massacre innocent civilian people in Palestine, Lebanon etc.

Always ready with a lie, aren't you? I did not "belittle and ridicule" anything. I pointed out that as far as civilian deaths in WWII go, 145,000 is a small number. As a comparison, well over 40,000 people, almost all civillians, in England were killed in under 60 days by German bombing. And Britain wasn't even invaded.

4) You fallow said "You haven't given an example. Why is it so hard to get you to support your own statements?" [The fact is I had given you the example.

*sigh* Here we go again. You post sometiung dumb and then prevaricate. You claimed "the US regime has illegally intervened in many countries during and after the World War II." I asked for an example of the US illegally intervening during WWII. You gave an example of AFTER WWII. Now you lie about it WHY? Do you think telling lies makes it go away?

The fact is the US regime had been supporting the British etc fighting the Nazi regime and Fascist regime before 1942 by supplying weapons, men etc to the British etc.

Can you give us an example of the US "supplying men" to Britain before 1942?

Here is my original statement:

Yes? You say that WWII was "caused by" France, among other countries. I asked you to tell me how France caused WWII.

The fact is the US Air Force had fire-bombed Dresden in Germany that killed tens of thousands of innocent German civilians.

Yes? I pointed out that the Dresden raid was lead and, I think, planned by the Brits. It was certainly a result of the British "Bomber" Harris' urging. Yes, the USAF participated in this RAF-lead raid.

The fact is the US regime and its allies have no right to attack, invade nor occupy Iraq based on the lies invented by the Zionists in the Pentagon, CIA and the US regime. Therefore, the US regime and its allies had committed a serious war crime by attacking and destroying Falluja town and killing innocent civilians.

*yawn* Your point was that the US wantonly killed civillians in Fallujah. In fact you were wrong - the US gave a great deal of notice of the attack and told civillians to leave. It might have been nice if Al Quaeda had told Moroccan civillians to stay away from last week's bomb, mightn't it?

YOU claimed that the US used WMDs in Grenada. YOU don't have the courage to admit that you are wrong.

I am sure your English comprehension must be very bad because you don't even understand what I have written for you:

You fallow fail to define WMD and you make baseless allegation above to insult me. I am still waiting for your definition of WMD and please show me your references. Then we can debate about it if you open a new thread to debate about it.

Always ready with a lie, aren't you? I did not "belittle and ridicule" anything. I pointed out that as far as civilian deaths in WWII go, 145,000 is a small number.

If the US regime bombed a German family to death, it is still a murder! 145,000 is NOT a small number for it was a mass murder carried out by the US regime and its allies!

*sigh* Here we go again. You post sometiung dumb and then prevaricate. You claimed "the US regime has illegally intervened in many countries during and after the World War II." I asked for an example of the US illegally intervening during WWII. You gave an example of AFTER WWII. Now you lie about it WHY? Do you think telling lies makes it go away?

I did not lie. The fact is U.S. Army Lt. Gen. John R. Hodge formally accepted the surrender of Japanese forces south of the 38th Parallel on September 9, 1945 at the Government House in Seoul. Source: Appleman, Roy E (1998). South to the Naktong, North to the Yalu. Dept. of the Army.

Can you give us an example of the US "supplying men" to Britain before 1942?

Here is an example: RAF forces were bolstered by personnel from other countries and/or air forces including United States during Battle of Britain 10 July 1940 – 31 October 1940.

Yes? You say that WWII was "caused by" France, among other countries. I asked you to tell me how France caused WWII.

By becoming a participant in the WWII when France declared war on Germany on September 3, 1939.

My advice for you fallow: If you want to debate about the WWII, please open a new thread. I will ignore your questions if they have nothing to do with this thread!

Edited by wiseguy

QUOTE fallow

*yawn* Your point was that the US wantonly killed civillians in Fallujah. In fact you were wrong - the US gave a great deal of notice of the attack and told civillians to leave.

Who are the Americans to ask Iraqi people to leave their homes? Iraq belongs to Iraqi people not the US forces. And the US forces have no right to attack, invade nor occupy Iraq and terrorize innocent and defenseless Iraqi people based on the lies invented by the Zionists in the Pentagon, CIA and the US regime. By attacking Fallujah and massacring innocent civilians, the US regime and the US forces have deliberately committed a serious war crime against humanity!

The Evidence of the brutal American Genocide of innocent Iraqi civilians In Fallujah, Iraq:

Edited by wiseguy

I have no idea how much the US gives israel each year. I assume it's a lot. If I cared to find out it would take me a few seconds on google, but I don't actually care. You are the one obsessed with US support of israel, how come you don't know?

Please tell us how much. Please don't avoid my question even though it is about your beloved israel. I know you love israel so much that you try hard to condone war crimes committed by the israeli regime of terror.

Edited by wiseguy