Islamic Forum
dot

{sniff} Are You A Zionist?

Palestine is nowhere near full-scale warfare.

The Zionist terrorists are using use the US-made advanced weapons to terrorize innocent and defenseless Palestinian people.

I'm prepared to give some credence to the line that the Pastinians are so traumatised that they can't help themselves. However, that doesn't excuse all the other Muslims who are urging them to continue the worse-than-futile violence. They will never defeat israel. Their violence directly causes more suffering for themselves. Their only hope is negotiation. Why don't you help work towards that? I repeat - if Mandela and De Klerk could negotiate the end of a far nastier regime, of much longer standing, affecting many more people, why can't the israelis and the Palestinians?

The Nazi regime claimed falsely that there would be a thousand year Reich. The Roman empire thought that it was the most powerful country in the world only to find that Atilla and the Huns had overrun the Roman empire. The US forces also think that they are invincible only to find so many US soldiers are killed in Iraq for invading Iraq and terrorizing Iraqi poeple. And now you are claiming that israel is invincible....What a joke!

Do you think that their only hope is negotiation? What a joke! The more the Palestinian people agree to the US-sponsored peace-agreements, the more land they lose to Zionists in Palestine. israel becomes bigger and Palestine becomes smaller through the US-sponsored peace-agreement and israel doesn't contribute anything to the peace-agreements but empty promises that are never fulfilled by Zionists.

PropellerAds
The Zionist terrorists are using use the US-made advanced weapons to terrorize innocent and defenseless Palestinian people.

Possibly, but that doesn't make it a full-blown war.

The Nazi regime claimed falsely that there would be a thousand year Reich. The Roman empire thought that it was the most powerful country in the world only to find that Atilla and the Huns had overrun the Roman empire. The US forces also think that they are invincible only to find so many US soldiers are killed in Iraq for invading Iraq and terrorizing Iraqi poeple. And now you are claiming that israel is invincible....What a joke!

I'm claiming that sending kids to blow up buses and lobbing missiles into towns will never defeat israel, and that that's all the Palestinians are capable of.

You have a very dangerously naive idea of the strength of the US. Because you have been brainwashed into think that the US is doing the best it can to kill Muslims, you see the fact that it DOESN'T do this much as evidence that it is unable to do so. Wrong. If the US wanted to defeat (say) Syria and it was vitally important to defeat Syria, it would take about 10 minutes.

By the way, do you know how long the Roman empire lasted?

Do you think that their only hope is negotiation? What a joke! The more the Palestinian people agree to the US-sponsored peace-agreements, the more land they lose to Zionists in Palestine. israel becomes bigger and Palestine becomes smaller through the US-sponsored peace-agreement and israel doesn't contribute anything to the peace-agreements but empty promises that are never fulfilled by Zionists.

If the Palestinians' stupid friends had negotiated instead of invaded in 1967, Palestine would be a lot bigger and wealthier today. With each act of violence and retaliation the possible results of negotiation dwindle. It's as though the so-called friends of Palestine want it to suffer.

Negotiation is the only option.

I'm sure that the intelligence agenices, police forces and armies of every country in the world, and every country that there has ever been, sometimes commit horrible crimes. It would be nice if they stopped doing it. However, to go from this to assuming that every atrocity for which Muslim groups claim responsibility is the work of Mossad or the CIA is insane.

How do you know that Muslim groups claim responsibility for every atrocity? Can you verify the sources of the claims? Lets say a group of Mossad agents blow up a church that kill some Christians inside it and then one of the Zionists tells the media through fake tapes etc that Hamas claims responsibility for the bombing and killing! Then naive people would hate and condemn Hamas and call it a terrorist organization. Then some Zionist dogs would ask the UN etc to impose economic sanction on Hamas.

Among the departments of the Mossad is the Special Operations Division or '"Metsada" , which is involved in assassination, paramilitary operations, sabotage, and psychological warfare. This Mossad division has carried out numerous assassinations, paramilitary operations, sabotage, and psychological warfare against humanity to frame innocent Muslims.

To assume that every atrocity is the work of Muslims is insane.

How do you know that Muslim groups claim responsibility for every atrocity?

To assume that every atrocity is the work of Muslims is insane.

Sorry, but your English has let you down again. I didn't say that Muslims committed every atrocity or claimed responsibility for every atrocity, I said:

"However, to go from this to assuming that every atrocity for which Muslim groups claim responsibility is the work of Mossad or the CIA is insane."

So, your solution to the israel/Palestine problem is to escalate it into a full-scale war (which, despite the rhetoric, it is nowhere near now)?

did i say that? you must be nuts. i repeat what i've said - nonetheless i don't think you wanna see PALESTINIANS bow submissively as israelis rape them via illegal jewish settlements and security apartheid walls as they piously chant let's make peace. right? what do you think of the scenario? could israelis and PALESTINIANS negotiate in such a situation? well?

and i'm stressing on the us giving both sides a level playing field if it honestly wanna peace in PALESTINE. the us is donating millions worth of arms to israel to murder PALESTINIANS in the pretext of self defence. right? :sl:

Edited by tom

Of course it's self-defence. israel has been attacked by other countries numerous times, and terrorists constantly fire rockets into cities - daily.

Using emotional language such as 'rape' helps no-one.

I repeat, if Mandela and De Klerk could negotiate their way out of a much worse situation, there's no reason why israel and Palestine can't. Your soliution seems to be 'levelling the playing field' by giving both sides equal weapons and letting them slug it out - not terribly civilised.

Of course it's self-defence.

it's manipulated self defence and you know it. israel is a defensive parasite. it build illegal jewish settlements, security apartheid walls in PALESTINIAN lands and scream self defence. its cruel intention is clear, it wanna oppress and provoke PALESTINIANS to become suicide bombers out of desperation and vengence. israel don't wanna peace and you know it. otherwise it wouldn't have terrorized PALESTINIANS as such.

Using emotional language such as 'rape' helps no-one.

ok, no 'rape' word, afterall you're a lady and supposedly have greater empathy for the helpless and the weak.

I repeat, if Mandela and De Klerk could negotiate their way out of a much worse situation, there's no reason why israel and Palestine can't.

if you follow the news you gonna find de klerk made the first move towards peace by dismantling apartheid in south africa in 1990. this paved the way for mandela becoming the first black president in 1994. there you are. do you expect olmert to dismantle ALL illegal jewish settlements in that part of PALESTINE that is left to PALESTINIANS after being chopped off by un for imported jews' sake? what sort of negotiation PALESTINIANS could look forward to if they continue being oppressed and suppressed by their israeli neighbours? any idea?

Your soliution seems to be 'levelling the playing field' by giving both sides equal weapons and letting them slug it out - not terribly civilised.

the us is not being fair towards the PALESTINIANS when it donates billions worth of arms to israelis, leaving PALESTINIANS at their mercy. right? simple commonsense should tell you without the us support, israel would never be able to terrorize PALESTINIANS as it's doing now. hence the level playing field. guns with guns not guns with stones.

guess what mandela thinks of israel. read :sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_progressiveaustin(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mandelap.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_progressiveaustin(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mandelap.htm[/url]

The Palestinian-israeli conflict is not just an issue of military occupation and israel is not a country that was established "normally" and happened to occupy another country in 1967. Palestinians are not struggling for a "state" but for freedom, liberation and equality, just like we were struggling for freedom in South Africa.

In the last few years, and especially during the reign of the Labour Party, israel showed that it was not even willing to return what it occupied in 1967; that settlements remain, Jerusalem would be under exclusive israeli sovereignty, and Palestinians would not have an independent state, but would be under israeli economic domination with israeli control of borders, land, air, water and sea.

israel was not thinking of a "state" but of "separation". The valua of separation is measured in terms of the ability of israel to keep the Jewish state Jewish, and not to have a Palestinian minority that could have the opportunity to become a majority at some time in the future. If this takes place, it would force israel to either become a secular democratic or bi-national state, or to turn into a state of apartheid not only de facto, but also de jure.

Thomas, if you follow the polls in israel for the last 30 or 40 years, you clearly find a vulgar racism that includes a third of the population who openly declare themselves to be racist. This racism is of the nature of "I hate Arabs" and "I wish Arabs would be dead". If you also follow the judicial system in israel you will see there is discrimination against Palestinians, and if you further consider the 1967 occupied territories you will find there are already two judicial systems in operation that represent two different approaches to human life: one for Palestinian life and the other for Jewish life. Additionally there are two different approaches to property and to land. Palestinian property is not recognised as private property because it can be confiscated.

As to the israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza, there is an additional factor. The so-called "Palestinian autonomous areas" are bantustans. These are restricted entities within the power structure of the israeli apartheid system.

The Palestinian state cannot be the by-product of the Jewish state, just in order to keep the Jewish purity of israel. israel's racial discrimination is daily life of most Palestinians. Since israel is a Jewish state, israeli Jews are able to accrue special rights which non-Jews cannot do. Palestinian Arabs have no place in a "Jewish" state.

Apartheid is a crime against humanity. israel has deprived millions of Palestinians of their liberty and property. It has perpetuated a system of gross racial discrimination and inequality. It has systematically incarcerated and tortured thousands of Palestinians, contrary to the rules of international law. It has, in particular, waged a war against a civilian population, in particular children.

The responses made by South Africa to human rights abuses emanating from the removal policies and apartheid policies respectively, shed light on what israeli society must necessarily go through before one can speak of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East and an end to its apartheid policies.

Thomas, I'm not abandoning Mideast diplomacy. But I'm not going to indulge you the way your supporters do. If you want peace and democracy, I will support you. If you want formal apartheid, we will not support you. If you want to support racial discrimination and ethnic cleansing, we will oppose you. When you figure out what you're about, give me a call.

it's manipulated self defence and you know it. israel is a defensive parasite. it build illegal jewish settlements, security apartheid walls in PALESTINIAN lands and scream self defence. its cruel intention is clear, it wanna oppress and provoke PALESTINIANS to become suicide bombers out of desperation and vengence. israel don't wanna peace and you know it. otherwise it wouldn't have terrorized PALESTINIANS as such.

You don't actually have a solution, you just want to see some dead Jews.

if you follow the news you gonna find de klerk made the first move towards peace by dismantling apartheid in south africa in 1990. this paved the way for mandela becoming the first black president in 1994. there you are.

Umm, no. Mandela and De Klerk NEGOTIATED the dismantling of apartheid. Mandela's release in 1990 was part of the negotiation process. Read some history.

the us is not being fair towards the PALESTINIANS when it donates billions worth of arms to israelis, leaving PALESTINIANS at their mercy. right? simple commonsense should tell you without the us support, israel would never be able to terrorize PALESTINIANS as it's doing now. hence the level playing field. guns with guns not guns with stones.

So the US is not being 'fair'. So what? How would an all-out war (in which israel would use its nukes - presumably against Damascus and Teheran, but possibly against Mecca) do anything except make you feel better?

If the problem is to be SOLVED, there is no choice but negotiation.

Edited by fallow

You don't actually have a solution, you just want to see some dead Jews.

that's your claim not mine. i don't wanna see dead jews but i wanna see israelis moving their butt out of occupied PALESTINIAN territories. dig?

and my solution is simple - dismantle ALL illegal jewish settlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories. israel is for israelis and PALESTINE is for PALESTINIANS. different from what you have in mind. right? what you want is for israelis to continue squatting in occupied PALESTINIAN territories. right? why?

Umm, no. Mandela and De Klerk NEGOTIATED the dismantling of apartheid. Mandela's release in 1990 was part of the negotiation process. Read some history.

indeed they negotiated but de klerk took the FIRST step to materialize the peace talks by DISMANTLING apartheid. will olmert DISMANTLE all illegal jewish settlements etc in occupied PALESTINIAN territories pointed out by mandela? well? mark you saudi did have a peace plan but israel rejected it. you know why?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1898736.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1898736.stm[/url]

So the US is not being 'fair'. So what?

in other words you have no sense of fair play. you are comfortable with the sufferings endured by hapless PALESTINIANS as long as israelis get what they crave for ie PALESTINIAN lands. rat!

How would an all-out war (in which israel would use its nukes - presumably against Damascus and Teheran, but possibly against Mecca) do anything except make you feel better?

you are scared of your own shadow. you know arab nations + PALESTINIANS + the world are no match for israel/the us might but you stay fearful incase israeli terrorism against PALESTINIANS gonna backfire.

If the problem is to be SOLVED, there is no choice but negotiation.

how could olmert and abbas negotiate when olmert refused to move his butt out of occupied PALESTINIAN territories? well? :sl:

and my solution is simple - dismantle ALL illegal jewish settlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories. israel is for israelis and PALESTINE is for PALESTINIANS. different from what you have in mind. right? what you want is for israelis to continue squatting in occupied PALESTINIAN territories. right? why?

No? When did I say that?

And it's all very well you having an aim in mind, you still haven't suggested how to get it! Is the US going to stop supporting israel? No. Will any Arab country be able to defeat israel? No. Will the petty terrorsim of the Palestinians defeat israel? No.

indeed they negotiated but de klerk took the FIRST step to materialize the peace talks by DISMANTLING apartheid. will olmert DISMANTLE all illegal jewish settlements etc in occupied PALESTINIAN territories pointed out by mandela? well? mark you saudi did have a peace plan but israel rejected it. you know why?

They negotiated some easing of apartheid while Mandela was still in jail, but the system was basically still in place until after a referendum of the white population which basically agreed to giving all people an equal vote. Until that referendum was won the worst of apartheid was still in place - your skin colour determined if you could vote or not. Every step of the way was a negotiation. The apartheid regime was much nastier and of much longer standing and opressed far more people than israel. Yet it ended without a bloodbath.

in other words you have no sense of fair play. you are comfortable with the sufferings endured by hapless PALESTINIANS as long as israelis get what they crave for ie PALESTINIAN lands. rat!

you are scared of your own shadow. you know arab nations + PALESTINIANS + the world are no match for israel/the us might but you stay fearful incase israeli terrorism against PALESTINIANS gonna backfire.

What does "a sense of fair play" have to do with thinking that the so-called friends of the Palestinians are doing them a huge disservice by encouraging their puny and futile violence rather than negotiation? If the so-called friends of the Palestinians had negotiated rather than invaded in 1967 Palestine could be a happy place today.

Why do you say I am "comfortable" with the suffering of the Palestinians? Getting emotional and encouraging violence by Palestinians against israel is the best possible way to damage the future prospects of the Palestinians. What the Palestinians DON'T need is emo kids getting outraged on their behalf.

Edited by fallow

No? When did I say that?

tit for tat

And it's all very well you having an aim in mind, you still haven't suggested how to get it!

how to get peace between israel and PALESTINIANS? easy. i repeat - dismantle ALL illegal jewish settlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories. israel is for israelis and PALESTINE is for PALESTINIANS. dig?

Is the US going to stop supporting israel? No. Will any Arab country be able to defeat israel? No. Will the petty terrorsim of the Palestinians defeat israel? No.

so? since the us gonna continue supporting israel, and no arab country and no PETTY terrorism gonna defeat israel, israel gonna continue oppressing and terrorising PALESTINIANS. right? is that what you wanna imply? be honest now.

They negotiated some easing of apartheid while Mandela was still in jail, but the system was basically still in place until after a referendum of the white population which basically agreed to giving all people an equal vote. Until that referendum was won the worst of apartheid was still in place - your skin colour determined if you could vote or not. Every step of the way was a negotiation. The apartheid regime was much nastier and of much longer standing and opressed far more people than israel. Yet it ended without a bloodbath.

read your post dilligently and reflect whether israelis gonna follow the process. will israelis wanna have a referendum whereby they agree to withdraw from occupied PALESTINIAN territories? will olmert dismantle illegal jewish resettlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories similar to what de klerk had done when he DISMANTLED apartheid in 1990? there you are. since you so want olmert and abbas negotiate like what de klerk and mandela had done, you should encourage olmert to return what israel has stolen from PALESTINIANS. right? you dont agree? why?

if you follow history you gonna find global wind of change has a hand in de klerk's change of heart - South Africa's war against Angola and Mozambique proved to be costly in terms of money and lives. When Communism began to collapse in 1989 the South African government was deprived of the principle reason for its aggressive foreign policy. The will to maintain the system of apartheid began to flag - from bbc. i don't see wind of change in israeli PALESTINIAN conflict. hence israel gonna oppress and suppress PALESTINIANS to its heart's content. right?

What does "a sense of fair play" have to do with thinking that the so-called friends of the Palestinians are doing them a huge disservice by encouraging their puny and futile violence rather than negotiation? If the so-called friends of the Palestinians had negotiated rather than invaded in 1967 Palestine could be a happy place today.

if you follow history, the socalled invasion in 1967 was brought about by many factors, first and foremost is britain's fork tongue promise to arabs when it wanna them help topple ottoman empire. anothor deciding factor is un thoughtless decision to divide PALESTINE without considering native PALESTINIANS' feelings. most of the jews then were imports. yet un gave them a bigger share of PALESTINE than the PALESTINIAN themselves. and you expect PALESTINIANS to grin ear to ear. right? rat!

Why do you say I am "comfortable" with the suffering of the Palestinians? Getting emotional and encouraging violence by Palestinians against israel is the best possible way to damage the future prospects of the Palestinians. What the Palestinians DON'T need is emo kids getting outraged on their behalf.

look at yourself. are you being objective? nope. you keep on harping on negotiation and you can't even think what sort of negotiation should be taken between olmert and abbas. should it start with PALESTINIANS bowing reverently as israelis terrorized occupied territories? should it start with olmert returning stolen lands? no comment? there you are

and the word "comfortable" - how do you feel when olmert builds illegal jewish resettlements in occupied PALESTINIAN territories? :sl:

Edited by tom

how to get peace between israel and PALESTINIANS? easy. i repeat - dismantle ALL illegal jewish settlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories. israel is for israelis and PALESTINE is for PALESTINIANS. dig?

I repeat, that is your AIM, but you have given no plan about how to ACHIEVE it.

so? since the us gonna continue supporting israel, and no arab country and no PETTY terrorism gonna defeat israel, israel gonna continue oppressing and terrorising PALESTINIANS. right? is that what you wanna imply? be honest now.

Of course. That's my entire point. People who encourage the Palestinians to keep killing themselves for no good reason (it isn't going to achieve anything except retaliation) are prolonging the problem, not solving it.

read your post dilligently and reflect whether israelis gonna follow the process. will israelis wanna have a referendum whereby they agree to withdraw from occupied PALESTINIAN territories? will olmert dismantle illegal jewish resettlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories similar to what de klerk had done when he DISMANTLED apartheid in 1990? there you are. since you so want olmert and abbas negotiate like what de klerk and mandela had done, you should encourage olmert to return what israel has stolen from PALESTINIANS. right? you dont agree? why?

Why did de Klerk begin the process which eventually lead to the end of apartheid and majority rule? Because he had been in negotiatoin with Mandela. Because Mandela convinced him of his good will (ie Mandela did not rant about wiping South Africa off the map, or wading through blood or the other childish stuff we constanty hear from the so-called friends of the Palestinians).

if you follow history, the socalled invasion in 1967 was brought about by many factors, first and foremost is britain's fork tongue promise to arabs when it wanna them help topple ottoman empire.

Poor Arabs, unable to make pragmatic decisions about actual conditions today, trapped by their bitterness about the past ... That's how you are portraying them.

anothor deciding factor is un thoughtless decision to divide PALESTINE without considering native PALESTINIANS' feelings. most of the jews then were imports. yet un gave them a bigger share of PALESTINE than the PALESTINIAN themselves. and you expect PALESTINIANS to grin ear to ear. right? rat!

This is all irrelevant. You have agreed that it is not possible to change the situation militarily, and you ought to be able to see that continuing a military struggle results in death and suffering for the Palestinians. So what do you suggest? Ending the violence and negotiating is simply the only choice.

look at yourself. are you being objective? nope. you keep on harping on negotiation and you can't even think what sort of negotiation should be taken between olmert and abbas. should it start with PALESTINIANS bowing reverently as israelis terrorized occupied territories? should it start with olmert returning stolen lands? no comment? there you are

You are obsessed with matters of honour and totally ignore practicalities. Yes, thanks to the idiot friends of the Palestinians they are not going to be able to negotiate anywhere near as good a deal as they would have prior to 1967. They aren't even going to be able to negotiate as a good a deal as they would have 10 years ago. With each passing day their negotiating position beocmes weaker. But their only choices are to keep going as they are until no Palestine is left, or negotiating.

and the word "comfortable" - how do you feel when olmert builds illegal jewish resettlements in occupied PALESTINIAN territories?

He's building them on land won in battle when his country was attacked by enemies. That's how the borders of most countries were decided. If the idiot friends of the Palestinians had negotiated instead of invaded it could be Palestinian land today.

I repeat, that is your AIM, but you have given no plan about how to ACHIEVE it.

nope. that's my solution. dismantle illegal jewish settlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories and you gonna see real peace between israelis and PALESTINIANS. trust me.

Of course. That's my entire point. People who encourage the Palestinians to keep killing themselves for no good reason (it isn't going to achieve anything except retaliation) are prolonging the problem, not solving it.

now you're talking. israelis gonna RETALIATE against suicide bombers but you expect PALESTINIANS to grin from ear to ear when israelis build illegal settlements and apartheid walls on their lands. right? shame on you. mark you sucide bombers pop up when israelis contravened un resolutions by building illegal settlements, bulldozed PALESTINIANS homes etc in occupied territories.

Why did de Klerk begin the process which eventually lead to the end of apartheid and majority rule? Because he had been in negotiatoin with Mandela. Because Mandela convinced him of his good will (ie Mandela did not rant about wiping South Africa off the map, or wading through blood or the other childish stuff we constanty hear from the so-called friends of the Palestinians).

if you follow the news, you gonna find peace talks have been on and off for years starting with security council resolution 242 in 1967 and lately peace talks between olmert and abbas. there's no ranting from PALESTINIANS as you've alleged but manipulative demands from israelis. the main issues are israeli withdrawal from occupied PALESTINIAN territories, refugees' 'right of return' and east jerusalem as capital of PALESTINIAN state. the aim is to have 2 states living side by side in peace. but crafty israel didn't want no refugees as pointed out by mandela, and it wanna keep huge chunks of its illegal settlements and control jerusalem. as you can see all peace talks crumbled coz they're sabotaged by israelis via their stranglehold on occupied PALESTINIAN terroritories.

simple commonsense gonna tell you had the us put its foot down and stop israeli manipulation of those territories, there could be hope in the socalled peace talks.

Poor Arabs, unable to make pragmatic decisions about actual conditions today, trapped by their bitterness about the past ... That's how you are portraying them.

now you're heckling. simple commonsense gonna tell you israeli PALESTINIAN conflict doesn't flare out of the blue. there must be reasons. and they are britain fork tongue promises to the arabs and thoughtless un decision on PALESTINE so as to resurrect israel. mark you PALESTINIANS then were made up of majority muslim arabs, jews, christians etc.

This is all irrelevant. You have agreed that it is not possible to change the situation militarily, and you ought to be able to see that continuing a military struggle results in death and suffering for the Palestinians. So what do you suggest? Ending the violence and negotiating is simply the only choice.

simple commonsense gonna tell you had the us stopped donating billions worth of arms to israel, israel would enjoy less military might to murder and plunder PALESTINIANS. consequently PALESTINIANS wouldnt feel oppressed and vengeful so much as to become suicide bombers. as you can see israel and the us uphold terrorism under the cloak of democracy, they wanna destroy 'peace' talks that would lead to less manipulation of PALESTINIANS lands.

You are obsessed with matters of honour and totally ignore practicalities. Yes, thanks to the idiot friends of the Palestinians they are not going to be able to negotiate anywhere near as good a deal as they would have prior to 1967. They aren't even going to be able to negotiate as a good a deal as they would have 10 years ago. With each passing day their negotiating position beocmes weaker. But their only choices are to keep going as they are until no Palestine is left, or negotiating.

simple commonsense gonna tell you negotiations couldn't begin from nothing. someone has to give way. de klerk has the brain to give way by DISMANTLING apartheid in 1990. will olmert have the brain to DISMANTLE apartheid in occupied PALESTINIANS territories to show his sincerity. no? why?

He's building them on land won in battle when his country was attacked by enemies. That's how the borders of most countries were decided. If the idiot friends of the Palestinians had negotiated instead of invaded it could be Palestinian land today.

how did the battle begin? it started with britain giving fork tongue promises to arabs and thoughtless un decision to divide PALESTINE at PALESTINIANS expense. right? as you can see history is important in finding out how and why wars and conflicts began. why PALESTINIANS become suicide bombers and why the world is impotent in stopping israel from rentlessly stealing PALESTINIAN lands. right? :sl:

Edited by tom

nope. that's my solution. dismantle illegal jewish settlements and security apartheid walls in occupied PALESTINIAN territories and you gonna see real peace between israelis and PALESTINIANS. trust me.

OK, I'll ask you for the third time - how do you propose to ACHIEVE this?

now you're talking. israelis gonna RETALIATE against suicide bombers but you expect PALESTINIANS to grin from ear to ear when israelis build illegal settlements and apartheid walls on their lands. right? shame on you. mark you sucide bombers pop up when israelis contravened un resolutions by building illegal settlements, bulldozed PALESTINIANS homes etc in occupied territories.

I don't expect the Palestinians to do anything. I expect some of their supposed friends to realise that suicide bombing can only make the situation worse. Tell me, how do you think suicide bombing helps the Palestinian cause? How do you think Iran threatening to wipe israel off the map helps the Palestinian cause?

as you can see all peace talks crumbled coz they're sabotaged by israelis via their stranglehold on occupied PALESTINIAN terroritories.

Actually, the last serious prospect of peace failed because an idiot israeli assasinated Rabin. I agree that violent fools plague both sides.

simple commonsense gonna tell you had the us put its foot down and stop israeli manipulation of those territories, there could be hope in the socalled peace talks.

Yes, peace talks = negotiations. But it is simply impossible for the US to change its stance as long as israel's existence is threatened by the idiot friends of the Palestinians.

now you're heckling. simple commonsense gonna tell you israeli PALESTINIAN conflict doesn't flare out of the blue. there must be reasons. and they are britain fork tongue promises to the arabs and thoughtless un decision on PALESTINE so as to resurrect israel. mark you PALESTINIANS then were made up of majority muslim arabs, jews, christians etc.

And how precisely does this lead you to a SOLUTION?

simple commonsense gonna tell you had the us stopped donating billions worth of arms to israel, israel would enjoy less military might to murder and plunder PALESTINIANS. consequently PALESTINIANS wouldnt feel oppressed and vengeful so much as to become suicide bombers. as you can see israel and the us uphold terrorism under the cloak of democracy, they wanna destroy 'peace' talks that would lead to less manipulation of PALESTINIANS lands.

Rightly or wrongly the US is not going to allow israel's existence to be threatened. That's a simple fact and no amount of ranting will change it. Given that fact, how are the palestinians going to achieve the best result possible? Certainly not by attemping to kill israeli civilians.

simple commonsense gonna tell you negotiations couldn't begin from nothing. someone has to give way. de klerk has the brain to give way by DISMANTLING apartheid in 1990. will olmert have the brain to DISMANTLE apartheid in occupied PALESTINIANS territories to show his sincerity. no? why?

how did the battle begin? it started with britain giving fork tongue promises to arabs and thoughtless un decision to divide PALESTINE at PALESTINIANS expense. right? as you can see history is important in finding out how and why wars and conflicts began.

You're getting upset over things that are not possible to change. The US will not allow israel to be destroyed. As long as the Palestinians and their idiot friends keep up the petty violence there will be no incentive to change anything. No, it isn't FAIR, but so what? Do you want FAIR and failure, or unfair and the best result possible (a great result is no longer possible, thanks to the idiot friends of the Palestinians)? Yelling 'It isn't FAIR, mommy!' is not going to get anyone anywhere, except dead.

OK, I'll ask you for the third time - how do you propose to ACHIEVE this?

here i am again. :sl:

your question? well, i proposed olmert using his brain to achieve total DISMANTLING of apartheid in occupied PALESTINIAN territories like what de klerk has done in south africa. without olmert doing so, peace talks gonna be futile.

I don't expect the Palestinians to do anything. I expect some of their supposed friends to realise that suicide bombing can only make the situation worse. Tell me, how do you think suicide bombing helps the Palestinian cause? How do you think Iran threatening to wipe israel off the map helps the Palestinian cause?

what? you wanna PALESTINIANS do nothing when israelis build illegal jewish PALESTINIANS in occupied territories? why? be honest now.

indeed suicide bombing is futile, likewise bulldozing PALESTINIAN homes, building illegal jewish settlments, erecting security apartheid walls in occupied territories etc, and confiscating PALESTINIAN properties in israel. right? simple commonsense gonna tell you israeli terrorism against PALESTINIANS gonna make them PALESTINIANS more vengeful.

Actually, the last serious prospect of peace failed because an idiot israeli assasinated Rabin. I agree that violent fools plague both sides.

indeed. and israeli oppresssion of PALESTINIANS worsen the conflict.

Yes, peace talks = negotiations. But it is simply impossible for the US to change its stance as long as israel's existence is threatened by the idiot friends of the Palestinians.

simple commonsense gonna tell you the us and israel knew all along PALESTINIANS + arab nations + the world are never a threat to them. but they (the us and israel) wanna make it (the socalled threat) as a excuse for them to keep their stranglehold on PALESTINIANS and the world.

And how precisely does this lead you to a SOLUTION?

simple. return what belongs to PALESTINIANS and you gonna find israeli PALESTINIAN conflict evaporate.

Rightly or wrongly the US is not going to allow israel's existence to be threatened. That's a simple fact and no amount of ranting will change it. Given that fact, how are the palestinians going to achieve the best result possible? Certainly not by attemping to kill israeli civilians.

as i've said nobody in their right mind gonna think israel's existence is threatened. you know that and israel knows it too. that's why it's oppressing PALESTINIANS blatantly and the world is impotent to stop it.

and you expect PALESTINIANS do nothing other than pleading for endless futile peacetalks. right? shame on you.

You're getting upset over things that are not possible to change. The US will not allow israel to be destroyed. As long as the Palestinians and their idiot friends keep up the petty violence there will be no incentive to change anything. No, it isn't FAIR, but so what? Do you want FAIR and failure, or unfair and the best result possible (a great result is no longer possible, thanks to the idiot friends of the Palestinians)? Yelling 'It isn't FAIR, mommy!' is not going to get anyone anywhere, except dead.

simple commonsense gonna tell you israel can never be destroyed. but the us and israel are using that terrorist strategy to justify israeli oppression of PALESTINIANS. and it's only natural for PALESTINIANS to retaliate. only cowards gonna bow reverently to israeli oppression. apparently you wanna PALESTINIANS cower since you expect them do nothing. right? how cruel :sl:

I think the Arab needs to make room for the Jew. The Arab has 99 percent of the ME, give the Jew israel.

The Quran tells us to make room when told to move. We should do that, evacuate all of israel, and leave it

for the Jew.

Are we so greedy that we need ALL of the ME?

israel would be content to live in their own land that clearly God gave to them, let them have it,

get over it already and move on......

""Whenever I despair, I remember that the way of truth and love has always won. There may be tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fail. Think of it: always."- Ghandi"

Maybe Obama is the answer that zionist dont want. Its also said in the torah, bible ...of another messenger after jesus, also, that the Jews (at the time the old testement was written) who abuse and do not follow the messengers, messiahs, prophets of god will not be able to return to their land, but live amongst the people of god. I also dont think I would want to be where there are a concentration of certain jewish people. I dont want to get burned to death when jesus comes.. Hrm? I am not a zionist either, and this is an Islamic forum.

I don't mind Jews living on Holy Land as long as they are paying Jizyah. Why do they want Jewish Country on foreign land? Why they chose Palestinea t first place instead of Africa or Australia?

If it is written in Torah then they should not complain about Muslims who wants to kill them to save their third holy Masjid.

Because Jerusalem, which they built, is there. Because they have a historical claim on israel.

They lived in Palestine the least amount of time .. they have no history there .. they don't own the land .. they came from countries across the world .. and they should/will go back to it someday .. and Insha Allah it will be soon.

Palestine is Palestinians, of course there was a few jews who lived there ... they can be traced and remain.

Edited by Nile_Salafy

They lived in Palestine the least amount of time .. they have no history there .. they don't own the land .. they came from countries across the world .. and they should/will go back to it someday .. and Insha Allah it will be soon.

Palestine is Palestinians, of course there was a few jews who lived there ... they can be traced and remain.

Yes, a two-state solution seems to be the best way forward.

Rubida

You are talking about which history? Better read the history and you'll find that majority of so called Jews are barbarian Khazars who have no relation with Jerusalem.

Jews may live there but they don't have any right to claim exclusive Jewish State. israel is an example of American funded terrorism.

Judaism is not a religion. It was Islam which they distorted and converted into Talmudism. Muslims have preferential right over that land.

imagine what the world would be like if everyone went about claiming their historical lands seven thousand years ago! that would change the face of the earth wouldn't it now...or maybe before thats achieved...we'll all be dead from the killings! i mean where is the logic??

does that give nations the right to just wipe out other nations of the face of the earth!