Islamic Forum
***Mu'min***

Super Model Reverts To Islam!

Asalamu'Alycom

After Salutul Jum'a one dear Muslim Brother told me how his sister and a few others helped revert an 23 year old Italian Model to Islam.

She took up modeling at around 18 years of age and by 23 she had alot of opportunities to make it onto television because of her excessive beauty. She was even offered cash with 5-6 digits at this early stage!

Two months back she was walking along a high street and accidentally dropped a few documents onto the ground and my friends Muslim sister happened to be their at the time whom she kindly helped her pick up the papers from the floor. The Muslim Sister is a practicing Muslim dressed with full Islamic clothing.

The model was captivated by the way the Muslim Sister was dressed and she started asking her about God.

Within the two months they became close friends and even the Model was given an English Quran to read. SHE READ JUST 10 PAGES OF THE QURAN AND SHE BURST INTO TEARS!

Two days ago she came to the Muslim Sister wearing full Islamic Clothing, and said I want to become Muslim!!!

Through the Islamic means she pronounced the Shahada!

She was in a stage of becoming a high class Super Model and she now has quit the job to follow the steps of the Quran!

She has vowed to get married to the most religious guy she can find!

She said the following words:

"I do not care what he looks like or what he is suffering from as the most handsome man in the eyes of Allah is the one who obeys Allah"!

TAKBEER!!!

ALLAHUAKBAR!!!

I love hearing stories of people reverting to Islam!

PropellerAds

Walaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Alhamdullilah!! Allahu Akbar!

Thanks for sharing.

:D

:D that is so wonderful! :laugh:

Allahu akbar!! Subhan'Allah! Subhan'Allah....

Sometimes you look at someone (perhaps someone like her, a "model") and think that, that person will never see the light of Islam...

But Subhan'Allah, anyone can see the light, with the guidance of Allah.

Subhan'Allah, Allahu akbar!!

SubhanAllah! Alhumdulillah! Allahuakbar!

If only the girls (muslimahs) of today adopted that kind of attitude. MashAllah. Equally could be said about the guys, then we would not have a problem with finding pious spouses. But as the hadith goes, there will be very few pious people left around the Day of Judgement.

SHE READ JUST 10 PAGES OF THE QURAN AND SHE BURST INTO TEARS!

wow :D ! That's awesome! :D

"I do not care what he looks like or what he is suffering from as the most handsome man in the eyes of Allah is the one who obeys Allah"!

Very true :D :D

Sometimes you look at someone (perhaps someone like her, a "model") and think that, that person will never see the light of Islam...

Truely Allah guides whom He wills. :D

does anybody know the name of this 'model', its a tough world out there and without referenes and sources information is more or less useless

does anybody know the name of this 'model', its a tough world out there and without referenes and sources information is more or less useless

I was going to ask the same question :D

Asalaamu alaykum,

Alhamdulilah, that is awesome. Hopefully more models and others in the fashion business will learn from her acceptance of Islam. May she continue to get her iman strengthened and learn more about Islam.

Subahnallah Wal Hamdulilah Wa Laa-ilaha Illallah WAllahu Akbar .

ÓÈ�Çä Çááå æÇá�ã� ááå æáÇ Åáå ÅáÇ Çááå æÇááå ÃßÈÑ

salam alakium

beautiful story, alhumdulilah. tanx for sharing

just curious .....was this in the USA? ....it sounds familiar to something else i heard also

Mashallah, truly a nice story

Is it ok if i can post this on another site

Edited by crystal_sword

salaams

subhanAllah, thats mashaAllah beautiful.

Assalamu Alaykum

Allahu Akbar. Wonderful story. Indeed Islam is full of such stories. May Allah reward the sister and others taht helped in showing the revert the way and straight path.

The prophet (s) showed so many people the way and straight path just by his actions and good character. This is what the sister who picked up the papers did, show good character. Actions speak more than words.

Ma'assalam

Asalamu'Alycom

Dear Brother/Sister, for security reasons I can't say the name of the revert. The reasons are because she used to have websites with her in her underwear and other clothing. She and some other sisters are getting these closed down and deleted as quick as possible since by revealing her name, some corrupt people may take advantage of the pictures and open another website unknown to her.

Secondly she does not want any sort problems until she has settled down.

I have met the Sister revert in Central Masjid so I know it is 100% truth.

just curious .....was this in the USA? ....it sounds familiar to something else i heard also

Dear Brother, this actually happened in London.

Is it ok if i can post this on another site

Dear Brother, you can post this wherever you want.

asalamu alaykom mashallah thats nice for the sister to find modesty you say shes italian does she speak fluent english if not or she needs quran translated in italian (also they was some italian translations on tawheed and aqeedah on the net) i have one copy which i have been trying to use with my parents as i am a italian revert many years now born and live in u.k.

asalamu alaykom mashallah thats nice for the sister to find modesty you say shes italian does she speak fluent english if not or she needs quran translated in italian (also they was some italian translations on tawheed and aqeedah on the net)  i have one copy which i have been trying to use with my parents as i am a italian revert many years now born and live in u.k.

Assalamu Alaykum

Masha Allah. I think it would be a good idea if you and Mumaneen could try and co-ordinate so that you meet up with the revert as your both Italian living in London.

Ma'assalam

that was beautiful.......inshaallah everything will workout

bye

mashallah, thats a great story! May Allah keep her on the straight path. Ameen.